SpA Rayquaza: Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, from looking at the builds from Smogon, and looking at the stats/moveset that he can learn, I was wondering if it would be worth it if I would let say, make a modest nature rayquaza, with dragon dance (possibly tailwind), dragon pulse, flamethrower and ice beam. Thunderbolt is also a possibility, hell I'd even consider energy ball, focus blast and surf.

So yeah, is it really better to go with a physical attacker and teach him sword dance/dragon dragon, earthquake (which my gyarados and tyranitar have), extremespeed, dragon claw/outrage and waterfall? This build actually make it look a lot like my gyarados actually hehe.

So yeah, I was just wondering why most builds used mostly physical attacks and less special :-/.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Simple questions/simple answers

Rayquaza is a beastly special attacker btw but you'd be best off with the "Mixquaza" set that's on site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)