Sparta's 5 iv Competitive Trade Thread

intrested in prankster murkrow!i have 4 iv timid natural cure staryu,4-5 iv adamant huge power bunnelby,4 iv impish sturdy skarmory with brave bird and whirlwind and some 4 iv timid electrikes with static/lightningrod!

intrested in prankster murkrow!i have 4 iv timid natural cure staryu,4-5 iv adamant huge power bunnelby,4 iv impish sturdy skarmory with brave bird and whirlwind and some 4 iv timid electrikes with static/lightningrod!
If you had a male 5iv huge power bunnelby, i'd trade it for that. Murkrow is currently out of stock, but I could try and breed one quick.

I have also have a goomy with with 5 IV's 31/-/31/31/31/31, but it has amazing egg moves (counter, Acid armor, Curse, and poison tail). Yes the dratini is 31/31/31/-/31/31. I am also looking to trade a shiny magmar if anyone is interested just message me an offer.

I have also have a goomy with with 5 IV's 31/-/31/31/31/31, but it has amazing egg moves (counter, Acid armor, Curse, and poison tail). Yes the dratini is 31/31/31/-/31/31. I am also looking to trade a shiny magmar if anyone is interested just message me an offer.
hmm, i like those egg moves, sure ill trade it for whatever you wanted (my brain just completely failed)

hmm, i like those egg moves, sure ill trade it for whatever you wanted (my brain just completely failed)
so you want the goomy and the dratini, or just the goomy? and my friend code is 293871732122. I can trade a goomy for one of your female ghastly, and if you want the dratini would you be willing to trade a shroomish with quick feet, or a male zorua?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)