Spectrum Tourney Revival--Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pm'd goborage, but he said he would'nt be able to make it at the time on thursday.

We'll get it done by your deadline though.

I still haven't seen Seventy Seven. Will he be left this round? I'm going by the name of LocoUser on NetBattle so he knows

I really love the feeling when your deoxys is about to kill his deoxys with a CB extremspeed and his is stuck on CB shadow ball, and they are your last pokemon, and your deoxys gets fully paralyzed and loses because of that.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone and I should be battling this Sunday at 2 pm EST. Hoping to get the battle done.

BTW, my username might be changed to Max, so I just wanted to give you a heads up.

I've not exactly seen seafan posting after his post here, but his last activity says otherwise. We'll manage to get it done soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)