STAB Mania - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
  • Hazards can only come from Rock / Poison / Ground types. Use this information to your advantage during Team Preview
  • Only Normal type pokémon can use Rapid Spin too There's no Rapid Spin

in

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
what are the rules for meloetta

"All Moves must get STAB" seems to indicate you can bring moves of other types on the set but only use a move if it gets the stab multiplier... interested to hear the answer

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
what are the rules for meloetta

"All Moves must get STAB" seems to indicate you can bring moves of other types on the set but only use a move if it gets the stab multiplier... interested to hear the answer
Meoletta never crossed my mind. Meoletta can only use the STAB of its current form. (Normal/Psychic for Aria forme) However if it Relic songs into Pirouette from It can only use (Normal/Fighting) STAB.
It may carry moves of either STAB Option (Norm/Psychic/Fighting) But cannot use Fighting STAB when in Aria Forme , and cannot use Psychic STAB in Pirouette Forme.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
In. Can someone tell me when I have to be online? Because this is my first tourney
You just wait for signups to close and the Round 1 thread to be posted; then you find your opponent, arrange a time with them and battle. If you win, congratulations; repeat for Round 2 etc. If you lose, that's it; you can now stop following the tourney since you're out.

also in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)