Stage One Gym Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineer and I have agreed on this ruleset.

Bring 6, Pick 3 v Bring 6, Pick 3 Singles
Switch=KO
Recoveries=Unlimited
Chills=Unlimited
Arena=ASB Tournament Arena
Items=Off
Abilities=One
Initial Sendout=Coinflip

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DarkSlay and I have agreed on the following terms:

3vs3 Singles (Players send 6 Pokes to the ref)
Infinite Chills / Infinite Recoveries
Switch=OK
Abilities=ALL
Items=ON
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
Turn order determined by coin flip

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Engineer and I have agreed on this ruleset.

Bring 6, Pick 3 v Bring 6, Pick 3 Singles
Switch=KO
Recoveries=Unlimited
Chills=Unlimited
Arena=ASB Tournament Arena
Items=Off
Abilities=One
Initial Sendout=Coinflip
Apparently I have to agree again.

I agree.

jas61292 and I have agreed to the following:

• 6v6 Doubles, winner is first to 4 KOs (if it's a tie, next KO wins, if that's also a tie, next KO after that wins, etc.)
  • 2 recoveries, 5 chills, all other moves usable as normal except where noted in arena description
  • 3-day DQ time
  • Switch = OK
  • Items = None
  • Abilities = All
  • Arena: Not the ASB or tournament arena! Instead, we shall battle on Airship Fortress!

The battle takes place on a huge wooden airship that’s currently hovering above an ocean. There are piles of cannonballs in the corners of the arena that can be used as rocks for moves like Rock Slide; however, there is no grass for moves like Grass Knot.

At the end of every round, a Bullet Bill will be fired at each pokemon (including ones that have just been KO’d). The Bullet Bills will hit during the following round on action 1, 2 or 3 (a 1 in 3 chance of each for each Bullet Bill) at priority -0.5. Once it hits, a Bullet Bill explodes (treat this as a 20 BAP physical normal-type attack from rank 5 attack) and is gone for good. However, the following countermeasures exist:
  • If the pokemon being targeted by a Bullet Bill uses Dig, Dive, Bounce, Fly, Shadow Force, Sky Drop, evasive Agility, Teleport or the Dodge command on that action (including any sustained evasive actions for those moves that get them), or if another pokemon uses Sky Drop on that pokemon in that action, the Bullet Bill will miss completely and fly off into the night.
  • Any pokemon can destroy any Bullet Bill by targeting it with an attack or attacks that do at least 15 damage to it (treat the Bullet Bill as a Steel-type with rank 3 in both defensive stats and the Levitate trait); however, if the move that destroys a Bullet Bill is a contact move not named U-Turn, the pokemon that used that attack will take half the normal Bullet Bill damage (that is, half the actual damage, not half the BAP). Also, all attacks that target the Bullet Bill cannot hit anyone else, even if they would normally hit multiple targets.
  • The moves Sky Drop, Seismic Toss, Circle Throw, Vital Throw and Storm Throw can be used on any action to redirect one and only one Bullet Bill to an opponent as long as the pokemon using the move can use it on a pokemon with a weight class of 5. The ability Rebound can also do this, but only on the action when the Bullet Bill would normally hit, and the weight class restriction does not apply in this case. A redirected Bullet Bill will strike either on the action it normally would or on the action after it was redirected (even if this is in the next round), whichever is later.
  • Protect and Detect do protect the pokemon from Bullet Bill damage, but this damage is still factored into the energy cost of the move.
  • If a round ends early for any reason, any pokemon who still haven’t dealt with the Bullet Bills heading towards them automatically use the Dodge command to dodge them (and pay the full energy cost). If a pokemon does not have enough energy to use the Dodge command, it doesn’t bother and instead gets hit by the Bullet Bills as normal.

EDIT: Also, whoever sends in the team with the higher total move count sends out first. If it's a tie, decide by coinflip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)