[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Frankly, this situation is all up to Spiffy. You're the only confirmed village. In my opinion, the remaining two mafia are Detroit and Acklow. This is mainly because i haven't researched exactly what Fangren has said to see whow scummy he sounds but....

Detroit: Kept on targetting me as scummy even though most people called me clean as well as incompetent....
Acklow: Has contributed absolutely nothing to this game as well as urging the village to hurry despite his non contributions.

The game rides on this lynch. If we lynch scum, village wins. One mislynch and we're done for. Can not stress enough how important this lynch is.
Didn't DLE clean Detroit? Him and Spiffy are the clean ones, meaning that you, myself, and Acklow are the suspects, and only one of us is likely to be scum.

If we lynch scum today, we win. If we lynch town today, there will be two town and one scum left the next day, which is basically a toss-up depending on who is left at that point.

For the moment, I'm willing to Vote: J-man for the screw-up of casting suspicion on a confirmed member of the town.

Didn't DLE clean Detroit? Him and Spiffy are the clean ones, meaning that you, myself, and Acklow are the suspects, and only one of us is likely to be scum.

If we lynch scum today, we win. If we lynch town today, there will be two town and one scum left the next day, which is basically a toss-up depending on who is left at that point.

For the moment, I'm willing to Vote: J-man for the screw-up of casting suspicion on a confirmed member of the town.
*checks DLE post* Indeed he did... I didn't really think that post was significant because he listed off all dead people (but one) and i didn't stick it in my memory because they were irrelevant other than DLE saying who he had inspected... I missesd Detroit there. My bad. Since Detroit is clean, that means Fangren and Acklow are the remaining Mafia.

Vote: Acklow
He should be guaranteed between the suspects. He's done nothing and both of us are the debated ones. We can deal with that tommorow.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I don't understand how I can be a prime suspect when DLE cleaned me two days ago... I suspect J-Man for that comment, but we need to discuss as a town before jumping to any conclusions.

DLC and I are cleaned.

That leaves Acklow, Fangren, and J-Man as potential mafia targets. I have suspected Acklow all game and would much rather lynch him than either J-Man or Fangren. J-Man threatened to godkill himself so he seems pretty clean to me. (but I am not ruling him out)

Dale wanted me to kill Acklow, and he even stated he was inspecting Acklow, so it's only right that we respect his wishes (as I trust his good judgement) and vote for Acklow! Acklow has been agreeing with mafia decisions all game and my earlier comparison between him and Yeti seals the deal for me.

J-Man why do you assume that there are two mafia left? Also don't get majority yet. Wait for Acklow's response. If anyone hammers other than Acklow or DLC before I tell them to, lynch them tomorrow. I think Acklow is the last mafia anyway so we may not even have to worry about that! :D

There almost has to be two left. I can't imagine why not. There could either be one mafia and one wolf or two mafia. There can't be three mafia, otherwise this game would be over. A third scenario could be only other scenario possible is two mafia, two village, and one wolf... This really sucks... Hope that third one isn't the case...

DetroitLolcat

At this time: DO NOT VOTE FOR ACKLOW.

Majority is three, and we need all the time we can get. I doubt Acklow's gonna suicide here either as he could be the last mafia left. There could either be one or two left, and we need to discuss further.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I honestly don't give a fuck about what happens in this game anymore. Sorry for saying that, but it is true. I've got FF5 on my head and shoulders weighing me down, and apparently my parents are being a little strict on my computer usage, so yeah...

BUT-Since you want my to hear my thoughts, here they are:

I could potentially suicide myself: that much is true. If I do, then either J-man or Fangren are mafia. If I don't, I am automatically cast as potential mafian. I personally don't think you guys should vote for me because it would be stupid to vote a vanillager off. As for a potential wolf (i.e. Spiffy)...I think that that would be quite a twist to this game, since we've been riding on the concept that there have been 5 mafia. I don't want to favor that stance, because lynching off potential vig would be stupid. However, note: HSA was a Mafia Conspirator, could that mean that he was actually tied to Spiffy? In Peace NOCed Down, there was a "Spy" within the mafia that was tied to the wolf (Alch being the spy and Undisputed being the wolf). The potential that Spiffy is wolf is very, very plausible.

I have been following mafia decisions all game, yes. For example: lynch on Yeti and Fangren. Why would I lynch my own folks off? That seems to contradict the actions of any mafia member, especially if the situation was tight. The situation is tight right now folks.
We have a potential 3-2 standing.
We also could be at a 4-1 standing.
This means that a mislynch is very very risky. I'm going to restrict myself from voting just yet.

DetroitLolcat

I don't think Acklow's mafia just yet. He voted for Yeti, and voted for her early. At the time, the only people who voted for Yeti were villagers, so that's evidence for her being town. However, Acklow did not join the polelover lynch or the HSA lynch. But Acklow did join the rickheg lynch. 2-2 on voting for mafias.

J-Man was not part of the Rickheg lynch, was part of the Yeti lynch, was not part of the polelover lynch, and was part of the HSA lynch. 2-2 as well.

Fangren was the first to vote HSA, the second to vote rickheg, was not part of the polelover lynch, and was not part of the Yeti lynch. 2-2.

Acklow was the only one of them who voted for masterful to go. All three voted for Galladiator.

Notes:
none of them voted for polelover.
Fangren was the only one of them that voted for Yeti
Acklow was the only one not to vote for HSA
J-Man was the only one not to vote for rickheg
Acklow was the only one to lynch masterful

Acklow is the most suspicious of them, but it's only by a slim margin.

I'll Unvote for now, though I wasn't going on Acklow, and I'm still confused as to why J-man believes there's a 3-2 split when we've already killed a total of four mafians (pole, Yeti, HSA, and rickheg) and have mostly been operating under the assumption of five total.

I'll concede the possibility of Spiffy as wolf, but find it unlikely that there would potentially be two anti-village killers active each night in a game like this, compounded by the fact that there's only been two deaths during one night and Spiffy's claim of a mafia hooker, which would indicate a 3-2 split between village and scum.

Sorry, I don't see my mind changing anytime soon. In order, from scumminess to cleanliness, I see our three suspects like this:

Acklow > Fangren = J-man

If I am wrong about Acklow, DLC you will have to choose between the two. I'm sorry if that kind of pressure will have to be put on your shoulders. :/

DetroitLolcat

Yeah this game isn't all too active and I don't think much is happening now. Hopefully it won't me a mislynch and have me break the tie, as that would be pressure-y! But I'll end this probably penultimate day with a Vote:Acklow

Day 7 final votecount
Acklow (3): J-man, Spiffy, DetroitLolcat

After some arguing, J-man (Elf Bloodmage - Vannila Town) points at Acklow. "Man, it's gotta be him. Let's just end this."

DetroitLolcat (Human Warrior - Vannila Town) agrees, restraining Acklow. "Any last words, scum?"

Fangren (Human Monk - Vannila Town), watching from the sidelines, watches with a worried look on his face as Spiffy (Gnome Bloodmage, Town Vigilante) walks up to Acklow. "You're the one who's been manaburning me all this time, aren't you?"

Acklow simply smiles. "You never did catch on to me, you idiots! All of you!"

Spiffy looks at Acklow with disgust. "Well, guess what?" he says, taking out a glyph. "I still have one... Last... Shot."

Without further ado, Spiffy fires his BURNDAYRAZ glyph at Acklow. And before Acklow dies, you all catch a glympse of the terrifying skeleton that was his true visage.

Acklow is dead. He was the Tormented One, Mafia Roleblocker.

The town win!

Postgame coming soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)