[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

For supposedly "experienced" members, some people seem to be either not thinking properly or are (more likely) subtley trying to push a lynch on me. I think Fangren and J-man are both maf imo.

I will get hooked tonight while our cop dies. This'll give vigi a chance to shoot. Vigi then dies following night while I finally die after that. Hopefully we get enough people maf by then.

Also, there doesn't seem to be anything more to discuss, so, we should lynch polelover imo instead of letting this game go stale.

For supposedly "experienced" members, some people seem to be either not thinking properly or are (more likely) subtley trying to push a lynch on me. I think Fangren and J-man are both maf imo.

I will get hooked tonight while our cop dies. This'll give vigi a chance to shoot. Vigi then dies following night while I finally die after that. Hopefully we get enough people maf by then.

Also, there doesn't seem to be anything more to discuss, so, we should lynch polelover imo instead of letting this game go stale.
Why would i think about commiting suicide and thus put the mafia down one player when all the conditions for a mafia win then so far have been perfect? It would be pointless. I would might as well have just given up then. Sorry, nice try.

Since when did mafiascum call the cop role a sheriff?

Vote: HSA
Alpha has played one game, nearly a year ago, on mafiascum, unless he has multiple accounts. Not a good comparison. And they use sheriff somewhat often on the site where he does play mafia, so it's a possibility, even though inspector is more common.

But I want to float around the idea that maybe we don't have a villager who's an inspect? It'd be a nice twist, wouldn't it?

I only mention this because I don't trust HSA, however, it would be foolish not to follow him now. If he's not right he deserves to be lynched, to see if he's insane or mafia.

Although with the US theory, if Pole is mafia, J-man needs to be suspected again. If he's not, Spiffy is almost certainly mafia with HSA.

And the mafia plays a thin line here. If they kill HSA, they prove him correct, and that he was the inspect. If they let him live, we may lynch him for surviving. So let them decide what happens, and we can go from there. Isaac, take note, that's why it makes sense for them to see you as suspicious.

Elf wizard, if anyone's wondering, but to all others out there: how is vanilla spelled in your role pm? Not a trick question, just wondering something.

I don't know what's confusing you quagsires, so i can't help you out. I'll try to rephrase, will that help? If i were mafia and wanted to commit suicide, i'd give the village the oppertunity to kill an extra mafia which would eliminate 2 mafia in one day. That would be retarted and detrimental to the mafia, especially with the current advantage they have.
Did that help?

I'd ask a mod to make that more coherent, but...

But that makes sense, just odd.

Although advantage at this point is debatable. 3-4 mafia tops I'd guess, like other games Alpha has participated in, one of them able to hook. If that's right we have a lot of time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)