Stay Alive! Semi-finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tournament Format:
32 Participants
Single Elimination
Battles are to be conducted via ShoddyBattle
Randomized Pairings each round through the use of Mekkah's Bracketmaker

Rules:
Evasion Clause
Freeze Clause
OHKO Clause
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
Timed Battle
No Hax Items (i.e. Brightpowder, Scope Lens, Quick Claw, etc.)
Explosion/Selfdestruct is banned
No Scouting

Please, please, PLEASE send me the logs of your battles. It is crucial in making this tournament fair. If you do not PM me your log, I cannot give you the win.

Banned Pokemon:
Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, Latios, Latias, Deoxys, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S

Special Rule:
This tourney has really only one special rule: any Pokemon on your team that fainted in a previous match may NOT be used for the remainder of the competition. For example, if you allow your Blissey to faint in your first match, you may not include Blissey on any of your teams for the rest of the tourney.

You may, however, replace those fainted Pokemon with different Pokemon—you may also modify your team between rounds.

Deadline is April 5th

Semi-final pairings:

Pat vs. Pilocus
Aldaron vs. JabbaTheGriffin

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Pat vs. Pilocus - He's playing so well alately, in great form. I expect another entrance into the finals of a tournament for Pilo-case. I'm not too familiar with Pat. Surely he's good enough to win this match-up as he has come this far.

Alduhron vs. JabbaTheGriffin - When my maturity kicks in I'll let you know, Aldaron. ^_~. Don't get me wrong, Jabba is an awesome player, but Aldaron's consistancy and detailed knowledge on DP and the metagame might nudge the win for him. However, it really depends on who has what Pokemon left to make a team with.

Congratulations on the remaining participants!

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
God Jabba and I keep facing off against each other. ST4, Hold'em and now this. Hopefully, unlike Hold 'Em, this won't resort to a coinflip xD

Predicting Pilocus for the other match.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I beat Jabba 3-0, sending log now. Pilocus and I will face each other soon I'm sure, I see him on irc pretty often.

The battle was pretty awesome btw.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[17:17:57] <aldaron> whoopsie i have to forfeit to jabba
[17:18:03] <aldaron> i used magnezone

Jabba moves on. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)