Streaming Pokemon

Hello everyone,
This is an idea i have been thinking about for a little while and wanted to see how people would feel about trying this. if you look at my picture or signature a know what it is then you see i am a big fan of another game, Starcraft and that is where my idea came from. how would it be if members of the community started streaming their battles while on the Pokemon online server and having the streams posted on smogon for the community to view. I understand that there isnt as much to look as other games however it would give a cool way for people to see into the decision making process of top battlers. think of it in a way like real time war stories.

The basic argument i have for this is allowing newer battlers to see how the top players play. it is one thing to read an RMT and theroymon or think read a war story and go "i would have done x or y" but it is another to see it in real time and listen to what a player is thinking. as pokemon is a strategy based game seeing how people react to situations would be really useful. yes we can view battles on the server itself but that doesn't allow for us to hear what a player may be thinking.

This is simply an idea i was thinking could really benefit the community as a whole and would just like to see whether people would want to see it or not

There's really not much point in this when you can just log on to Pokémon Online and spectate the battle from there directly.

EDIT: Oops, just noticed you covered that. Ignore me, then.

Youtube commentators like E-Lo and NBZ stream from time to time but they don´t play PO so if you´re intersted in pokemon streams you can check them out

Youtube commentators like E-Lo and NBZ stream from time to time but they don´t play PO so if you´re intersted in pokemon streams you can check them out
They usually treat streams too casually to learn anything from, it's purely for entertainment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)