sub death

so i wanted to make this

sweep so i asked myself what does this dude need?

well toxic spikes support to beat blissey and vappy one on one
so i came up with

needed a lead that can set up stealth rock and at least kill one Pokemon so i decided

was good

and then i thought gyarados can wreck this team and so i went to celebi to take down gyarados and bring in pursuit from scizor so emploean can sweep

i got scizor for revenge killing and is very useful against weakly defense pokemon and was really good scouting to see if they had a scarfed latias and ohko it

i then saw all this fire weakness and thought if add a heatran it can adsorb the fire moves and hit back with even more power

so here is the team

Lead
infernape @ focus slash
naive
Blaze
64 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
~ Fake Out
~ Stealth Rock
~ Fire Blast
~ Close Combat

As i said before i need stealth rock support for this team and i looked at the leads with stealth rock and then decided that this infernape can kill and set up stealth rock against many of the leads baring aerodactly and metagross unless metagross stealth rocks first turn if i face an aerodactly lead i usually fake out and go to scizor for the kill as many of them taunt me and then let infernape go back out with focus slash still on him and set up stealth rock and do some damage to the opposing team

celebi @ leftovers
bold
natural cure
252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
~ Leech Seed
~ Grass Knot
~ Recover
~ Hidden Power Fire

this is my main force against gyarados as if it gets set up it will sweep my team and with toxic spikes support and leech seed i usually stall out the opposing team fairly easy as toxic and leech seed eat away at their hp. this celebi brings in pursuit from cb scizor is really good as emploean resist and can set up in its face and laugh at the damage done to it. Not only does celebi help me with gyarados problem it helps me against stall

scizor@choice band
adamant
techician
248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
~ U-turn
~ Bullet Punch
~ Superpower
~ Pursuit

as mention i need a revenge killer and a scarf latias counter and who else that can easily counter latias then scizor? since scarf latias out speeds +2 speed emploean. Scizor also helps me against mismaguis as i soon figured out that swept my team clean and this helps me take her out fairly easy and helps me scout the other team for heatran. and magezone and helps me revenge kill a lot of the weak pokemon left and can pick off the rest of my opponents team as soon as emploean has swept the whole other team or got a bit short of scarfed latias

Nidoqueen@Leftovers
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Poison Point
252Hp/208Def/48Spe
~Toxic Spikes
~Earthquake
~Fire Blast
~Taunt
this set has given me wonders against stall and lucario (baring +2 ice punch variants) it taunts stall and setter uppers and sets up its own toxic spikes and adsorbs toxic spikes since it will renter celebi useless i have chosen fire blast in the third slot because skarmory and fortress think they can come in and set up spikes or rapid spin them away and this set can easily counter lucario and scizor if heatran has died this set has proven it deserves to be on this team because it can easily take hits

heatran@ choice scarfed
flash fire
4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe naive
~ Fire Blast
~ Earth Power
~ Explosion
~ Dragon Pulse
this heatran has the power helping me deal with steel types, this thing helps me a lot since most think it is a sub one and then outspending them and killing them. I had hidden power grass in third slot but then found out it wasn't as helpful as explosion since a lot of this ou meta-game is steel and resist grass

Emploean@ petaya berry
modest
torrent
12 HP / 12 Def / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
~ agility
~ Substitute
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
once i get this dude set up there isn't a lot the other opponent can do unless there last pokemon is a scarfed latias that i haven't seen then im screwed there isnt much to tell as i agility then sub till i get my boost and just begin to sweep unless they have rapid spin support then vappy/blissey then im screwed

the only pokemon i have seen that will cause trouble if it sets up and it has a sub up is
Mismagius

other then that there is no other major cause of death for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)