SubPunch and Swapped Roles(Can't seem to get past 1470-1500 pls help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP
This team was not originally mine ,i would tell you the user who had the pursuit core rmt but i dont remember derp. so if its you say hi and thnks for the awesome mawile. :)
i'm honestly in a crisis tho,i'm 14 and struggling lol cuz i wanna get to top 500 and be the youngest i got to 1609 with a deosharp team but i started to lose and trying out different teams and just kept dropping please help....
but anyway enough of the sappy stuff,
Before i go over the team members i just wanna say this pleasee
i can swap anyone out apart from SubPunch Mega Mawile.. so yeah onto the team :) pls tell your friends to RMT as well.

CHANGES
Thank you so much to everyone i am highly satisfied with this new team ,still working out ways to counter Aegislash buut i'll get there

or

Kate (Latias) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
The Ultimate heart breaker and revenge killer Kate. takes out anything weak to psychic with psycho boost an attracts def. rotom wash ,i also use it to check the evs on rotom i knock off and can tell the set depending on the damage.
EDIT: Now running sr because of thundy.

let's rack. (Kyurem-Black) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SAtk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
Got this bad boy to help me kill aegislash. and avoid brelooms status. and ohko gardevoir with fusion bolt. and live any hit from greninja and ohko with fusion bolt.
:)
well lemme show u how i use him :
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-112558965
bear in mind this is the first test match with him.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-112593683
cleaning up.

It's fine. (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 16 Atk / 248 HP / 240 Def / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
Standard Rock setting lati weakening demon
yes it doesnt 2hko blissey but its still does a hell of a lot for the team, and with mawile it forms an annoying offensive core. mawile intimidates and bates the eq ,go into this bad boy who is immune and get up rocks/u-turn. awesome sauce.

It's my first time. (Mawile) @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SDef / 16 Atk / 48 Def / 8 Spd
Careful Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
So i gave in to user Rosenfeldius amazing mawile set.
Only calcs can express my joy.

24 SpA Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 188 SpD Mega Mawile: 109-129 (35.9 - 42.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
4 SpA Salamence Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 188+ SpD Mega Mawile: 136-162 (44.8 - 53.4%) -- 32.4% chance to 2HKO

Pwny (Keldeo) @ Choice Scarf Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power Flying
it outspeeds and ohkos greninja for me which can plough through my team relatively easily.
not much to say its good tho.

#NIGGAPUNCH (Tyranitar) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 188 Spd / 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Naive Nature
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake/Ice Beam
EDIT:This is a frickin amazing set ,may the lord continue to bless you rosenfeldius:)
THREAT LIST
1.) Aegislash (Shadow ball and Shadow sneak) - if played properly and has an air balloon it can clean up my team.the other reason its such a problem is because i have too choose between crunch or eq on ttar - and deoxys no longer has knock off -if i crunch King's Shield to the face if i EQ King's shield then switches to lando which intimidates my incoming attacker... it's honestly very annoying

2.) Breloom w/spore...
3.) Lati's

they're easily ko'd by ttar but switching thundurus in on the defog is too risky.
so not really threats just scary..

4.) Greninja....
too fast.
5.) Terrakion
6.) Bulky Specs Sylveon

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Hey man, decent team you have here, I'm not going to change any Pokemon here but you might want to list some threats to your team in the OP so some others can. As for movesets, here is what I think:

Deoxys-S: Pretty standard set here, works well. I would trade Knock Off for Stealth Rocks however since you don't have any way to get up hazards on this team (very important this gen).

Thundurus: I don't get why you would run Defiant when you don't have any hazards (even with Stealth Rocks on Deoxys it reall isn't better than Prankster) here is the set that I would recommend:

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast/Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot

Landorus: I feel that this guy is just a bit too frail to reliably set up with Calm Mind so I would consider trading that for Knock Off or HP Ice but your call.

Mega-Mawile: Substitute is interesting, haven't seen it but I like it. I would recommend Swords Dance over Focus Punch however, even though it compliments Substitute.

Keldeo: Switch Ghost for Bug, hits more counters.

Tyranitar: Seems fine.

This team is very good but i would consider switching tyranitar out with a speedier pokemon like weavile.All the other pokemon are fine.

Hey man, decent team you have here, I'm not going to change any Pokemon here but you might want to list some threats to your team in the OP so some others can. As for movesets, here is what I think:

Deoxys-S: Pretty standard set here, works well. I would trade Knock Off for Stealth Rocks however since you don't have any way to get up hazards on this team (very important this gen).

Thundurus: I don't get why you would run Defiant when you don't have any hazards (even with Stealth Rocks on Deoxys it reall isn't better than Prankster) here is the set that I would recommend:

Timid Nature
- Focus Blast/Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot

Landorus: I feel that this guy is just a bit too frail to reliably set up with Calm Mind so I would consider trading that for Knock Off or HP Ice but your call.

Mega-Mawile: Substitute is interesting, haven't seen it but I like it. I would recommend Swords Dance over Focus Punch however, even though it compliments Substitute.

Keldeo: Switch Ghost for Bug, hits more counters.

Tyranitar: Seems fine.
i actually run the thundurus se to ohko blissey but i'll change knock off on deoxys to get up hazards so i can get the defiant up, i'm good at predicting i can easily get a calm mind off ,on excadrill ,conkeldurr and many many threats and after a calm mind psychic ohkos mega venusaur so no i'm hesitant to change it.
oh and the hp bug ,what counters does it hit that hp ghost does not.

Right. So, I'm noticing most of your sets are pretty standard, and there's nothing wrong with standard sets, but the thing is, everyone knows them. A lot of sets that look good on paper by themselves tend to struggle when put on the same team. This looks a bit like a Hyper Offense team, but it's, well, not typical. DeoSharp tends to be the standard, and you mention DeoSharp in your description, but I don't see a Bisharp. That's perfectly alright, but if you choose to run Hyper Offense, I'd recommend changing the Deoxys set. First, though, I'd like to get to the pokemon I've had the most experience with, which would be Tyranitar and Mega Mawile. Let's go with Mawile first.

In your Mega Mawile damage calcs, you list Heatran and Ferrothorn, which of course are decimated by SubPunch Mawile, but do you know what also destroys Heatran and Ferrothorn? Every single other team member you have. Keldeo, Tyranitar, and Landorus all utterly destroy Heatran, and so many of your pokemon are running Superpower (which I'll get to in a bit) that really neither of those are threats at all. So, while SubPunch Mawile is superb by itself, your team doesn't need it, and would actually benefit from a different set. I'm more of a Bulky Offense man myself, and you may prefer different EVs, but here's what I have used to much greater success than the standard set:

Mawile-Mega @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SDef / 16 Atk / 48 Def / 8 Spd
Careful Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

I know you had some qualms about Swords Dance in your description, but just hear me out on this. You have no problems with Heatran. You have no problems with Ferrothorn. SubPunch is not necessary. Also, once the Substitute is broken, Mawile cannot take many hits. This gives you an edge, as you can survive many, many more hits than standard Mawile. Plus, after one turn of setup, this is what your stats will look like:
303 HP
1000 Atk (after swords dance)
298 Def
131 SpAtk
300 SpDef
141 Spe

Right, so, these numbers certainly LOOK menacing, but what do they prove? Here's the important ones:

4 SpA Salamence Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Mawile: 180-212 (59.2 - 69.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Salamence Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 188+ SpD Mega Mawile: 136-162 (44.8 - 53.4%) -- 32.4% chance to 2HKO

This is standard Mixed Scarfed Salamence. If you're out at the same time with a broken substitute, both at full health, unless Salamence lands a Critical Hit, you'll win with either set one-on-one. So, it doesn't seem to make much of a difference, until you look at this:

252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Salamence: 221-260 (66.7 - 78.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Granted, guaranteed 2HKO with Sucker Punch sounds nice, but you're going to sustain heavy damage from it. Now look at this:

+2 16 Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Salamence: 325-383 (98.1 - 115.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

Keep in mind, after Stealth Rock, that number becomes 100%. So, while this looks nice, it's very situational, so I think some more damage calculations are necessary to try and drive my point home:

252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 334-394 (82.6 - 97.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 16 Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Play Rough vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 492-580 (121.7 - 143.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mega Mawile: 262-309 (86.1 - 101.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 248 HP / 48 Def Mega Mawile: 252-297 (83.1 - 98%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Doesn't seem like a huge difference, but it's a 50/50 chance vs a less than 1/3 chance, which, if in this unfavorable situation, could mean everything. (And if no rocks are up, the 48 defense EVs ensure you survive a hit at full health as long as it isn't a critical hit)

252 SpA Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Mega Mawile: 150-177 (49.3 - 58.2%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Thundurus Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 188+ SpD Mega Mawile: 112-133 (36.9 - 43.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

This doesn't seem like much, but what it DOES mean is that you can come in on the switch, get a Swords Dance up, and do this:

+2 16 Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 325-383 (108.3 - 127.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

versus this:

252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Thundurus: 221-260 (73.6 - 86.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

I have a few more calcs I could show, but I have things to do now. I'll try to offer more on the other sets later. Hope this helps for now!

Edit: forgot to mention, the 8 Spd EVs are to speed creep the standard set

Last edited:
:v4:dude wow ,i'm definitely gonna try out this set on an at account first, u are amazing
EDIT.
I tried it out ,i can't use it ,it always gets intimidated .. theres not enough power if your not at +2 but i'll keep testing on an alt.
Thank you to everyone who helped im now 1549 thanks to you guys i can sleep happy and kick ass tommorow :) ,keep suggsting tho.

Last edited:
:v4:dude wow ,i'm definitely gonna try out this set on an at account first, u are amazing
EDIT.
I tried it out ,i can't use it ,it always gets intimidated .. theres not enough power if your not at +2 but i'll keep testing on an alt.
Thank you to everyone who helped im now 1549 thanks to you guys i can sleep happy and kick ass tommorow :) ,keep suggsting tho.
It is a bit different, I will say that, and it is pretty much necessary that a swords dance be set up. I know a few people that don't care for it due to the lack of immediate power. It does take a bit of getting used to to, as it doesn't immediately smash faces quite like its standard counterpart, but it isn't exactly optimized to do so. Its goal is to survive more hits so it can GET to +2, or even +4, at which point it's almost unstoppable with the right predictions. If it doesn't work for you personally, no problem. It's not for everybody.

Ok so here's my rate :)

First, I'm not really sure I like Choice Scarf Keldeo. I mean it's not bad, but you already have both Scarf Tyranitar AND Deoxys-S for revenge killing, so it doesn't really make any sense to me. As such, I could see Choice Specs Keldeo being very helpful for this team. As of right now, I feel you're really lacking a good wallbreaker, and Choice Specs Keldeo would really help you out against stall teams. I also believe you should be running Hidden Power Flying > Hidden Power Ghost, because A. It 2HKO's physically defensive Mega Venusaur and B. HP Ghost is hitting literally nothing relevant atm.

I also once again find both Life Orb Deoxys-S and Scarf Tyranitar to be very redundant. If I were you, I'd change Deoxys-S to Latias. This way, you can actually deal with Pokemon such as opposing Choice Specs Keldeo, who, in all honesty, seem to run right through your team right now. It also provides Defog support, which is helpful for your Thundurus.

Finally, since we've switched Deoxys-S, we're going to need another Stealth Rock user. I think the best switch would be to run Landorus-T > Lando-I. This gives you a bulky pivot who can serve as an answer to shit such as Mega Mawile and Terrakion.

I also don't really understand why you're running phsycial Thundurus. You're team doesn't need hazards up, so there's no reason to run it to try and prevent Defog. IMO, switch it to the set Genesisboi7 recommended, except use Hidden Power Ice instead of Focus Blast.

Finally, I believe you should run Pursuit > Superpower on Tyranitar, as Superpower isn't really hitting anything your other moves aren't, and Pursuit allows you to trap extremely annoying Pokemon such as Lati@s, allowing your Keldeo to more easily sweep.

Anyways, here are the sets I recommended:

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 16 Atk / 248 HP / 240 Def / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Timid Nature
- Hidden Power Ice
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot

Anyways, actually a really good team, just a few changes to help it out! :)

The difference between scarf keldeo and scarf ttar is that tyranitar even with scarf is slower than Greninja.
A Greninja with ice beam ,dark pulse ,extrasensory ,hydro pump will one shot everyone on my team. scarf keldeo doesnt let that happen.
but deoxys-s could stop it.
but anyway i'll test this.
so many changes tho
oh and as a side note ,scarf keld 2hkos latios with secret sword after stealth rock
It is a bit different, I will say that, and it is pretty much necessary that a swords dance be set up. I know a few people that don't care for it due to the lack of immediate power. It does take a bit of getting used to to, as it doesn't immediately smash faces quite like its standard counterpart, but it isn't exactly optimized to do so. Its goal is to survive more hits so it can GET to +2, or even +4, at which point it's almost unstoppable with the right predictions. If it doesn't work for you personally, no problem. It's not for everybody.
no worries im used to it now.

Last edited:
One set that is popular with some of the top players in VGC, and one that does well in Singles as well due to it's uncommonness, is Mixed Scarftar:

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 188 Spd / 64 Atk / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Naive Nature
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake/Ice Beam

The EVs allow him to outspeed unscarfed Jolly Garchomp, and give him offensive stats of 320 Atk/289 SpAtk. no. Should you choose Ice Beam, that's a guaranteed KO on Garchomp, Landorus, and other such things that would normally have nothing to fear from Tyranitar and send him running for the hills. Rock Slide is preferred IMO, as I prefer consistency over power, but that's more of a preferrence thing. Pursuit should stay as is. Now, Fire Blast is excellent here, as it allows him to muscle his way past his normal walls such as Ferrothorn, Scizor, and Forretress, always OHKOing or 2HKOing them no matter what. We can run a negative SpDef nature, as in sand, he's basically got a free assault vest.

I think you might like this set over the Mawile one. IMO MixedTar = BestTar.

The difference between scarf keldeo and scarf ttar is that tyranitar even with scarf is slower than Greninja.
A Greninja with ice beam ,dark pulse ,extrasensory ,hydro pump will one shot everyone on my team. scarf keldeo doesnt let that happen.
but deoxys-s could stop it.
but anyway i'll test this.
so many changes tho
oh and as a side note ,scarf keld 2hkos latios with secret sword after stealth rock

no worries im used to it now.
252 SpA Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 76-90 (25.1 - 29.8%) -- 92.3% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latias: 113-133 (37.4 - 44%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Assuming you meant Specs, I wouldn't call a 1.2% chance to 2HKO a guaranteed 2HKO lol.

But yeah, I did make a lot of changes. A lot of it was moveset/item based though.

Also if you want to keep standard Lando-I with Stealth Rock to decrease the amount of changes to the team that's fine, it's just IMO the lack in bulk is disappointing.

Also Sucker Punch from Mega Mawile can OHKO after SR unless it used Dark Pulse, since Protien changes its type. 252+ Atk Huge Power Mega Mawile Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Greninja: 229-270 (80 - 94.4%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Of course that's only max Attack Adamant, but that's what you should be running anyways considering Greninja is such a threat to this team...

But you don't have to make any of these changes, these are just suggestions, so take them as you will :)

NEW : I tried out all the all the new suggestions and the intimidate core between mawile and lando is utterly amazing and specs keldeo is an absolute wallbreaker
1hko porygon2 after sr ,but cam mind gardevoir is a bit of a problem.

NEW : I tried out all the all the new suggestions and the intimidate core between mawile and lando is utterly amazing and specs keldeo is an absolute wallbreaker
1hko porygon2 after sr ,but cam mind gardevoir is a bit of a problem.
I'd recommend keeping your Tyranitar alive if you see it, as Scarf Stone Edge OHKO's. Also, if you decide to run Physical Thundy, it can outspeed do a ton with Wild Charge.

252 Atk Life Orb Thundurus Wild Charge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gardevoir: 250-294 (89.9 - 105.7%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

Definitely a reason to run Wild Charge imo; Thundy just doesn't have the attack stat required to run a weak move such as Thunderpunch.

Oh and here's the Tyranitar calc

252 Atk Tyranitar Stone Edge vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Gardevoir: 237-280 (85.2 - 100.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

i want to replace thundurus completely with gliscor/milotic, i decided to evaluate the usefulness of each member
lando: rock setter and bulky physical wall but x 4 weak to ice
thundurus : special attacker with terrible bulk ,dies to any stab move above 90 thats not resisted
mega mawile: ass kickng sucker punchin demon
tyranitar:staple dragonite and chomp couter
latias : defog suppport
keldeo :ultimate wallbreaker ,

gliscor/milotic stops aegislash and terrakion in their tracks and anything electric handles can easily die to mawile ttar or keldeo..
what do u guys think about this change ,aegislash has been such a huge problem ,pls and thanks

i want to replace thundurus completely with gliscor/milotic, i decided to evaluate the usefulness of each member
lando: rock setter and bulky physical wall but x 4 weak to ice
thundurus : special attacker with terrible bulk ,dies to any stab move above 90 thats not resisted
mega mawile: ass kickng sucker punchin demon
tyranitar:staple dragonite and chomp couter
latias : defog suppport
keldeo :ultimate wallbreaker ,

gliscor/milotic stops aegislash and terrakion in their tracks and anything electric handles can easily die to mawile ttar or keldeo..
what do u guys think about this change ,aegislash has been such a huge problem ,pls and thanks
252+ SpA Spooky Plate Aegislash-Blade Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 243-286 (68.6 - 80.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

Gliscor is just a waste; it just stacks weaknesses with Lando-T (Who already reliably counter Terrak as it is, and you have Latias to revenge kill it)

Milotic is meh... Specially Defensive is honestly a waste of time IMO, it loses to SubToxic and is complete Toxic bait (Even with Marvel Scale) It is also complete set-up bait for CM Clefable, something that could be scary if it is able to get up enough boosts.

If you really need a Aegislash counter THAT bad, you could run Chesnaught. Thanks to Bulletproof, it takes literally nothing from Shadow Ball, and has EQ to prevent Substitute. Not only that but it also handles Terrak pretty nice. Oh and it can also take Sleep from Breloom, something you mentioned being a problem. Anyways here's the set:

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Impish Nature
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Earthquake
- Spikes / Hammer Arm / Synthesis

i'm trying out this set over chestnaught
(Kyurem-Black) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Teravolt
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 56 HP / 200 SAtk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
because teravolt ignores thick fat ,multiscale blah blah hope you dont mind?
it also ohko's donphan cuz no sturdy
aegislash is 2hko'd by earthpower.
Gardevoir ,Guaranteed ohko with fusion bolt
EDIT:
See what i mean
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-112558965

Last edited:
have u seen the kyu
The Chesnaught set is actually really good, I'm not sure I could come up with anything better
rem black set tho ,chesnaught just isn't doing it ,i aost got my whole team stalled to death with vaporeon and no electric or grass move to ohko it. and wood hammer/seed bomb chesnaught isnt worth it as :4 Atk Chesnaught Wood Hammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Vaporeon: 270-320 (58.1 - 68.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery then it protects then wishes and then protects to scald it chesnaught.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your descriptions for each Pokemon need to be improved, you need at least three lines for each one of them. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)