Subway Help

Bryce

Lun
hey i am finally getting to surpass my in game limitations and use 4th gen pokes.now i want to get a good steak on the subway to post in the subway records forum.since i'm new i cant really get started so i was looking forward to a good strategy to get me stared.here's what i have come up with so far.

Thunderus@choice specs
timid
252 sp atk 252 spd
volt switch
thundervolt
HP Ice
grass knot

Garchomp@life orb
jolly
252 atk 252 spd
earthquake
swords dance
Sub
outrage

Milotic@leftovers
bold
252hp 252 def
scald
ice beam
toxic
recover

My best so far is 77 with terrakion,ferrothorn and gyarados.I haven't got these pokemons yet.i just made it and posted it for necessary corrections.so please suggest your ideas.
The strategy is regular.I plan to just sweep around with thunderus and garchomp and stall with Milotic if necessary.

Thunderus has good offensive potential and plus a strong scouting move so i wanted to use it as a lead.garchomp has synergy with thunderus and is a great sweeper.he sets up when gets the opportunity.even with out SD life orb helps to deal pretty good damage.Milotic is a crucial ice resist who can stall out other pokes.

I made it on paper so i havent used it yet.thus i cant provide much description.I posted it here for corrections and suggestions.

Bryce

Lun
No i dont want a rating on this team because it isnt much good.but i think i will change it if i get an AR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)