Serious Success and Motivation

What does success mean to you? What does it take to be successful? How motivated are you to be successful? What are your goals? What are you doing to be successful? What is your mindset like? Why are some people successful while others are not? What motivates you?

Success means different things to different people could be buissness wise or social life wise or something different.

For me I think your mindset is critical to being successful. If you lack confidence and dont think you achieve something then that will severely hinder your performance. It takes the will to never give up to be successful.

I am very motivated to be successful and am a prolific goal setter that tracks where I am to make sure every day I am closer to that reality.

Last edited:
To me, getting succesful is honestly to just reach a point in your life where you are in fact content and happy. You do not need to live a wealthy life to be successful. If you have a goal and reach it, I consider you a success.

Personally, I struggle heavily with motivation due to my dystemia. I'm really bad when it comes to setting up goals and I'm more or less drift along. Yet I've still reached a point where I am happy about my decisions so far and have gotten the job I sought, a girl, and soon a house. If anything, I really wonder what I need to pursue, seeing that I'm still only 21, if anything at all. Weird.

To me, success is living life the way I want to and achieving my goals along the way. I graduated last year with my Bachelor's in Civil Engineering, and didn't have a job secured out of college (didn't have my Enginer-in-Training licensure). I ended up doing AutoCAD engineering for a construction firm for 9 months, and am currently doing drafting. I took both those jobs as "earn money" positions while I sought to get my life on track. 2 months ago I signed up for the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, which upon passing would get me my EIT Licensure. Today I got my results back and I passed. Now I have the real opportunity to break into the industry I went to school for. I feel pretty successful right now.

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
being successful means being better than you were a little while ago

if you are satisfied, you're not successful, you've just become complacent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)