Att: 12 EVs: 68
Def: 10
SpA: 9
SpD: 17 EVs: 220
Spe: 13
Careful Nature

Moveset: Sunny Day, Thunder Wave, Substitue, Foul Play

Ability, Item: Prankster, Heat Rock

Description: Rico is what I use as a Sun-Maker. His (almost) entire purpose is to bring out the sun. Also, with T-Wave, he can paralyze, which is good.

Brutus (Timburr)

HP: 24
Att: 18 EVs: 196
Def: 13 EVs: 76
SpA: 8
SpD: 13 EVs: 236
Spe: 10
Adamant Nature

Moveset: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Drain Punch

Ability, Item: Iron Fist, Choice Band

Description: Brutus is a physical attacker, hence the Band. He wasn't made to be much more than a sweeper, so he has a full moveset of attacks.

Victoria (Petilil)

HP: 21
Att: 9
Def: 11
SpA: 17 EVs: 196
SpD: 13 EVs: 116
Spe: 12 EVs: 196
Modest Nature

Moveset: SolarBeam, Sunny Day, Leaf Storm, Hidden Power Ice

Ability, Item: Chlorophyll, White Herb

Description: Victoria (aka Viki) is, obviously, a special sweeper. The White Herb+Leaf Storm is only really made to be used once, unless needed. HP Ice is just because I wanted a little more type coverage.

Marcy (Onix)

HP: 20
Att: 12 EVs: 76
Def: 27 EVs: 196
SpA: 8
SpD: 14 EVs: 236
Spe: 13
Impish Nature

Moveset: Curse, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Earthquake

Ability, Item: Sturdy, Eviolite

Description: Take a guess at this gal's role. If you guessed Physical Defender, you deserve a cookie. Curse is to raise defense, and Stealth Rock is for the heck of it.

Tyde (Mantyke)

HP: 21 EVs: 4
Att: 7
SpA: 15 EVs: 252
SpD: 23 EVs: 252
Spe: 11
Calm Nature

Moveset: Toxic, Ice Beam, Confuse Ray, Protect

Ability, Item: Water Veil, Eviolite

Description: Tyde is a Special Defender. I can't think of anything else to say about him.

Bril (Budew)

HP: 20
Att: 8
SpA: 15
SpD: 16
Spe: 12
Modest Nature

Moveset: Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Rest, Sleep Talk

Ability, Item: Poison Point, Life Orb

Description: Bril, like Victoria, is a Special attacker. He has Rest+Sleeptalk in case his Life Orb gets him rather low on HP.

Overall, This team is made as a Sun Team. I am not amazingly good at team-building, and thus this team probably has many weaknesses.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but isn't drought vulpix banned? And if it isn't banned, why run sunny day on it? Instead of vulpix(who I am pretty sure is banned with drought) why not use purrloin instead? Prankster almost gurantees that sunny day gets set up, as well as other moves from his wide support movepool, such as taunt and thunder wave. Access to sucker punch also makes him somewhat useful for revenge killing. I would reccomend him holding a heat rock with a moveset of sunny day, taunt, sucker punch, and thunder wave. Maybe someone else can help you with the evs, because I'm crap with that stuff. Also, consider removing sucker punch/taunt/thunder wave with a reliable attacking move, so he isn't complete set-up bait. Good team and good luck!

Vulpix is banned from standard LC, its LC ubers. Sorry mate. Your team is fairly unorthdox, and certain pokemon such as Budew dont do very well in the LC metagame bro, due to the numerous treats lurking around. mantyke, a very good pokemon but what is it doing on a sun team mate? try using rain dance? Also if you want to keep with the sun theme, try using manual sun. Pokemon in LC that learn Sunny day are: [Check here, this is the list] http://www.smogon.com/bw/moves/sunny_day

If you need anything else, feel free to Message me, or i can give you some advice on LC threats and pokemon to watch out for. And an introduction to LC

Mantyke is there because i'm using him as a special wall, because of his titanic SpD (compared to the rest of the Tier)

Sorry but this simply isn't up to the standards expected. Take a look at the rules and some of the other teams to see what I mean - at the very least the descriptions need to be improved. If you PM me with an updated version, I'll unlock this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)