Sun / Moon In-Game Tier List

While it has a good movepool and can be useful in the remaining fights, that in itself is the problem. There really isn't enough game left at that point to consider putting up to A. I'd expect a mon that late to totally steamroll the rest of the game, and I am not sure Mimikyu can do that. Sure it has lots of options, but does it make that much of a difference (considering its likely down a few levels) to the end of the game? It NEEDS setup to work (which is fine) but does hamper its efficiency somewhat.
Is having to set up a problem for Mimikyu?

Considering Disguise lets it set up for free (and that the Swords Dance TM becomes purchaseable before Mimikyu appears), I fail to see how that's an issue.

What I do find an issue, however, is its complete lack of good Fairy STAB until around Vast Poni Canyon (and good Ghost STAB until around post-Po Town if you don't purchase the Shadow Claw TM, though this shouldn't be a problem IMO). Until then, if the target resists or is immune to Ghost, Mimikyu is pretty much helpless.

If you need to put so much emphasis on somebody's sweeping capabilities, you know it's not the best Pokemon. How many buffs do Wishiwashi and Archeops need to OHKO things?

But Mimikyu's not even that good at sweeping. 90 base attack is on the low side (Colonel M literally told people who think Blissey's 75 sp. atk. is bearable enough to leave the topic and refrain from partaking in the discussion, and 90 isn't much better), and 96 speed no longer outspeeds everything in the endgame, especially on a latejoiner with a level disadvantage. The bigger issue is its coverage though - the strongest move is the 70 BP Shadow Claw, and its "coverage" is just Leech Life/X-Scissor (you do want to use the former) until E4 when it gets Wood Hammer and Play Rough.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to discuss Diglett moving down to B since I carried that throughout the game since catching it in the first trial area. I don't think it's A material and I think B is a better fit.

Yes it has 8 resistances, but its bulk is so poor, resisting an attack is essentially like any other Pokemon tanking a neutral hit. Attacks you don't resist are like super-effective hits, and you die to any super-effective attacks including surprise attacks.

It's been brought up that Bulldoze/Metal Claw doesn't hit hard enough. I found myself needing Steelium Z for reliable damage output. It still needed it even after getting Dig, Iron Head and heck Earthquake too. 100 base attack ended up being overrated. Dugtrio needs to KO its targets and it could only OHKO the frail targets weak to one of its STABs. Those with decent bulk like Arcanine could only be 2HKOed whilst they OHKO in return. This was even with Soft Sand equipped.

Diglett / Dugtrio are fast. If however you are outsped by surprise, it is disastrous. And this happened more often than I would have thought late-game. My Dugtrio got outsped by Kahili's Skarmory with my Dugtrio about 8 levels lower which really surprised me (my Dugtrio was Impish). There were similar occurrences like this in the Elite Four and post-game - including failing to outspeed Dexio's Espeon when Dugtrio was 10 levels lower after using Bulldoze on Espeon.

Tangling Hair is great since it's awesome team-support and does give you the strategy of letting opponents make contact with Dugtrio against some tougher opponents. But Dugtrio is not A-material. I carried around Grimer/Muk which was definitely more useful (also A tier) and Rowlet--> Decidueye was about as useful if not more useful (B tier). I think it belongs in the same rank as Decidueye.

Match-ups.

Hala: bad but can finish off a weakened Pokemon
Totem Wishiwashi: terrible
Totem Salazzle: Salazzle unfortunately outspeeds and roasts Diglet.
Totem Lurantis: bad
Plumeria: good
Olivia: good. not that you should be struggling with Olivia though.
UB-01: it's best match-up in the entire game
Molayne: useful against his Metang. Bad against Skarmory and his Dugtrio as it'll likely be a higher level than your Diglett/Dugtrio
Totem Vikavolt: no
Guzma: good for finishing off, but not for 1v1 fights. Unfortunately Masquerian outsped my Dugtrio in round 3.
Totem Mimikyu: bad
Skulls: generally good since Zubat does poorly when you have Rock Tomb
Nanu: bad. neutral match-ups are bad for Dugtrio
Aether: avoid Electrics/Grasses
Lusamine: works well against Clefable. Otherwise does poorly.
Hapu: surprisingly poor against Raichu since it outspeeds (level difference) and has Focus Blast. Useful against Fire-type starter but you're not OHKOing Incineroar ever so it can only KO a weakened one.
Totem Kommo-O: this is a match where Tangling Hair is really useful - sac Dugtrio for the good of the team!
Gladion: his Lucario outsped my Dugtrio :( given that would otherwise be useful against Golbat
Kahili: Useful against Crobat only. Oricorio unfortunately outsped Dugtrio. Toucannon sadly outmuscles Dugtrio and Skarmory/Mandibuzz are big losses
Olivia: Carbink, Golem and Propobass are great for Dugtrio. Lycancroc is good since you pick up the 2HKO with EQ. Note that Crunch will 2HKO Dugtrio. Fortunately she never used Counter against me.
Hala: bad
Acerola: may put in work against Driflbim with Stone Miss but only recommended for finishing off due to accuracy. Likewise for Froslass with Sucker Punch. Otherwise bad.
Kukui: Magnezone is the big win here for Dugtrio. Lycancroc is also good. Let your team handle the rest, and save Dugtrio for a finishing off.

Ultimately its main uses were:
-Beat Pokemon with clear type disadvantages e.g. Zubat family whilst avoiding neutral type match-ups (poor stats mean you gneerally lose neutral) match-ups. Advantagoues type-match-ups happen less often late-game since more Pokemon have neutral-hitting moves
-Finishing off weakened Pokemon. Rock Tomb and later Stone Edge as coverage helped with this. Sucker Punch too but it can be unreliable especially with its poor PP.
-Placing it at the front of the party to outspeed wild Pokemon consistently, at least until you get the Smoke Ball
-Tangling Hair

It's always useful, but its usefulness tends to be overestimated and it isn't a Pokemon that can take on many different Pokemon / beat most of the game like the A-tier Pokemon. B-tier is a better spot.

Speaking of late comers, why are Solgaleo & Lunala A rank anyway?

Like, yes, legendaries, those are good. But when you get them there's what 6 battles left? And a treck through ice country but that's trivial. By that point surely your team is all set and ready to go right? I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Like, yes, legendaries, those are good. But when you get them there's what 6 battles left? And a treck through ice country but that's trivial. By that point surely your team is all set and ready to go right? I don't know, maybe it's just me.
This is what I was saying a while back in this thread. Yes, Solgaleo and Lunala completely wreck face, but this isn't ORAS, where Primaldon and Primalogre had plenty of lives to ruins and destroy with ease. You only got seven fights, not just major fights, but 7 fights flat left in the game (Bar any grinding your team might need). It's just not worth grabbing these mons and using them, because there's so little left, and by this point, you already have a hardened team of fighters to use.

To be fair to Solgaleo and Lunala, most of the fights up ahead are easy wins for them (Bar Acerola, who can and will beat your gods down with her ghost types, and debatably Kukui, whose diverse team is a little too much for any one god to handle alone, especially the Snorlax). But the ones who are really damned by how vacant Mount Lanikaka is are the mons exclusive to there, like Drampa and Sneasel. Not only coming at the point where there's only 6 fights left (You gotta beat Gladion to access dem mons), but also underleveled and without EV's in them, so they're pitifully weak and underwhelming, even the versatile Drampa, whose crippled by slowness and frailty. You gotta spend time to roid them up and grind, which is hardly efficient at all, and most damning, by this point you have far better options open that do everything the Mt. Lanikaka mons do. E tier for them, and F at worst.

Has nobody questioned Grimer in A? It may have a great earlygame with Bite (esp. if you have Black Sludge/Poison Touch), but it takes forever to evolve in a game where you don't face the highest-levelled Pokemon. I found it sitting there being fed experience and not contributing anything much more than Charjabug on my first run. Don't see how Eviolite changes things when it hasn't got the best defensive stats and its attack becomes weak eventually.

Has nobody questioned Grimer in A? It may have a great earlygame with Bite (esp. if you have Black Sludge/Poison Touch), but it takes forever to evolve in a game where you don't face the highest-levelled Pokemon. I found it sitting there being fed experience and not contributing anything much more than Charjabug on my first run. Don't see how Eviolite changes things when it hasn't got the best defensive stats and its attack becomes weak eventually.
i had a good early game, a so-so midgame until it finally evolved before Lusamine #1. After that it was a pretty big mainstay of the team (if only because I could finally give it proper TM support).

I never regretted using it, even during its duldrums and when I sent it out to do a thing (tanking, status, just hitting weaknesses, etc) it usually did that thing pretty well. It was handy against Lurantis & mimikyu especially, Poison Touch was ALWAYS useful, the stabs are prety good, the defensive typings helps out. I didn't use Evolite because I forgot it existed.

But my team was also pretty thrown together (Decidueye, Passimian, Mudsdale, Araquanid, Muk & Ribombee), so it performing well on my team might be a matter of happenstance. It was like the second highest leveld pokemon by the end (mudsdale was first).

Actually...I just want to say maybe I was using it wrong or got unlucky rolls, but my Grimer/Muk felt like it performed better than Araquanid generally did. Scald's nice but I don't know...never seemed to proc burn that often and never hit quite as much as I wanted it to. Never dead weight, but never as useful as I wanted it to be.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
80 / 50 / 50 isn't that bad for an unevolved Pokemon. It's great early game, and Eviolite does patch it up to become respectable. I used Grimer; it Evolved into Muk during Route 16 / Team Skull base. It was still useful until it evolved. Skull had many Zubats and I just kept on Rock Tombing them, and 80 base attack is still ok at this phase (it's only bad endgame but it'll be Muk by then). It's typing is very useful too. One weakness and it's bulk means it's rarely OHKOed (pretty much only by STAB Ground-attacks which you should never leave Grimer/Muk in), and it's arguably the best answer in the game for dealing with Ghost-types. It's a safe lead against most trainers due to its one weakness and well-rounded stats.

It also learns Crunch level 32 which comes at the time you're describing, so you shouldn't be relying on Bite for that long.

It's weakest phase is shortly before Eviolite when its bulk is falling behind, but that doesn't last long, and it was never at the babying stage. It never found that it reached babying level and was still useful.

Both of them have really good attack and special attack, are bulky, have decent speed, and have access to a wide spectrum of offensive moves, and the kitchen sink of defensive moves: Morning Sun/Moonlight, Cosmic Power, Work Up/Calm Mind, dual Screens, etc. So basically by E4, if there is any role in the team that need to be filled, or if one of the pokemons on the team struggle to keep up, Solageo/Lunala will most likely be able to fill that spot. Also, availability is late, but you always have to catch it anyway so it basically comes for free.

That said, Lunala is quad weak to ghost and dark, so some care is needed for Acelora.

On the same note, I would advocate to move Zygarde 50% down to B. Here is the reasoning:
1) If Zygarde 50% is obtained as soon as possible, then the only fight that it can make a significant difference is against Nanu (using Break Bricks), however as discussed previously this requires a non-trivial amount of backtracking/bookkeeping. It can also contribute against Guzma, but I am not convinced that the fight is hard enough to tip the balance.
2) Post-Nanu, Zygarde 50% is not having a great match up against Lusamine's clefable (if you are able to obtain it around Aether), and do not have any SE moves against Kommo-o. It will do okay against Hapu, but it doesn't have the best match-up ever. During E4, its 4x weakness to ice, shallow coverage, combined with its speed-tier doesn't make it that dominant (it is no Garchomp...). For something coming this late, I expect better.

Similarly, Zygarde 10% should move to C. As others said in previous posts: it's a stronger dugtrio that comes later.

--------

Edit: that said, zydog is still best dog in my heart.

Edit2: The problem with zydog is that it really just want a Choice Band to spam thousand arrows, but in-game you only have access to plates and a life orb...

If you need to put so much emphasis on somebody's sweeping capabilities, you know it's not the best Pokemon. How many buffs do Wishiwashi and Archeops need to OHKO things?

But Mimikyu's not even that good at sweeping. 90 base attack is on the low side (Colonel M literally told people who think Blissey's 75 sp. atk. is bearable enough to leave the topic and refrain from partaking in the discussion, and 90 isn't much better), and 96 speed no longer outspeeds everything in the endgame, especially on a latejoiner with a level disadvantage. The bigger issue is its coverage though - the strongest move is the 70 BP Shadow Claw, and its "coverage" is just Leech Life/X-Scissor (you do want to use the former) until E4 when it gets Wood Hammer and Play Rough.
Having Disguise means that its attack is effectively at 180, since it always has a sword dance. You also get a red card earlier in-game, which means that is can set up sword dance and force a bad match-up to switch.

It is a much more delicate tool to use than the usual "select attack => things die". I agree however that coverage and speed are real liabilities.

Last edited:
Both of them have really good attack and special attack, are bulky, have decent speed, and have access to a wide spectrum of offensive moves, and the kitchen sink of defensive moves: Morning Sun/Moonlight, Cosmic Power, Work Up/Calm Mind, dual Screens, etc. So basically by E4, if there is any role in the team that need to be filled, or if one of the pokemons on the team struggle to keep up, Solageo/Lunala will most likely be able to fill that spot. Also, availability is late, but you always have to catch it anyway so it basically comes for free.

That said, Lunala is quad weak to ghost and dark, so some care is needed for Acelora.
Well I mean yes I get it. They're good legendaries and you're forced to get them.

You still have them for all of 7 battles, total.

2) Post-Nanu, Zygarde 50% is not having a great match up against Lusamine's clefable (if you are able to obtain it around Aether), and do not have any SE moves against Kommo-o. It will do okay against Hapu, but it doesn't have the best match-up ever. During E4, its 4x weakness to ice, shallow coverage, combined with its speed-tier doesn't make it that dominant (it is no Garchomp...). For something coming this late, I expect better.
Zygarde has plenty of coverage. Its got Brick Break / Thousand Arrows / Stone Edge / Crunch by level 51 (Crunch is the only difficult move. The others are TMs or easy-to-find Cores). By the 4th island, its even possible to push Draco Meteor if that suits your fancy. (Mixed-attacking is good on some setups, even if its off the weaker Sp. Atk stat. Its a thing to use vs Kommo-o at least, probably sacrificially)

Well I mean yes I get it. They're good legendaries and you're forced to get them.

You still have them for all of 7 battles, total.
By my count, there are 35 major story battles total in game (counting pushovers like Faba), so that's 1/5 of that total. This last 1/5 is not easy, and by this point it is very likely that some of pokemons that you used to beat the game so far (assume efficient play-through) are no longer able to keep up (e.g. Ribombee, Salazzle or Primeape). With Solgadeo and Lunala, you get to swap them out for free and steamroll E4.

You can now just catch a Cutiefly early, and not worry about finding a substitute for it for endgame. This is a gain in efficiency, and there is no penalty for it. By comparison, almost every pokemon in tier B, when it comes to efficiency gain, has a lot of positives but also have a few glaring downsides.

This is especially true in Sun, because you don't get Archen for free and because Solgaleo has better matchups against the E4.

I don't think Zygarde has shallow coverage. Its got Brick Break / Thousand Arrows / Stone Edge / Crunch by level 51 (Crunch is the only difficult move. The others are TMs or easy-to-find Cores). By the 4th island, its even possible to push Draco Meteor if that suits your fancy. (Mixed-attacking is good on some setups, even if its off the weaker Sp. Atk stat)
Oh I forgot about Crunch, good catch. That said, by poor I really mean "poor for a E4-only legendary". It pales when you compare it to Solgaleo/Lunala, and let's not talk about primal Kyogre/Groudon. In particular, unlike the previous 4, you have to work your team around Zygarde 50, instead of building the legendary to fit your team.

Maybe it's just me, but I found draco meteor to be actually a little hard to get. Zygarde 10 dies a lot, and Zygarde 50 comes late. It means that you might not be able to max friendship before Kommo-o, aka the fight that draco meteor might make a difference.

Last edited:
Oh I forgot about Crunch, good catch. That said, by poor I really mean "poor for a E4-only legendary". It pales when you compare it to Solgaleo/Lunala, and let's not talk about primal Kyogre/Groudon. In particular, unlike the previous 4, you have to work your team around Zygarde 50, instead of building the legendary to fit your team.
But unlike Solgaleo / Lunala, by the time E4 rolls around, Zygarde has maxed out EVs... in random stats, but they're still helpful. The BST deficit between Zygarde 50 and Solgaleo / Lunala isn't much in practice once you take into account the EVs.

Zygarde does pretty well for the Elite Four: Crunch for the Ghosts ( X-items + Substitute / Crunch to setup vs Sableye, then wreak face with Crunch. Switch Substitute back to Thousand Arrows after the match). And Thousand Arrows actually wreaks 3/5ths of Kahili's team (And Skarmory is X-item setup bait for an EZ-mode sweep), and Stone Edge easily covers the others... especially after the three X-Atk you fed during during the Lead Skarmory. Zygarde will give Hala a run for the money... and there really isn't anything to be said about Olivia's Rock types (Thousand Arrows solo)

Zygarde 50% is quite fine. Zydog 10% is weak, but provides you an opportunity to start leveling up Zygarde by route 16 or wherever the trailer is. Zygarde 10% does need to be babied in my experience (slightly under-leveled and poor bulk)

By my count, there are 35 major story battles total in game (counting pushovers like Faba), so that's 1/5 of that total. This last 1/5 is not easy, and by this point it is very likely that some of pokemons that you used to beat the game so far (assume efficient play-through) are no longer able to keep up (e.g. Ribombee, Salazzle or Primeape). With Solgadeo and Lunala, you get to swap them out for free and steamroll E4.
Yeah but like
there's not even any other trainer battles. It's only Gladion, Hau, the e4 & the champion. All in pretty quick succession. Those are the last battles, period. e: sorry yes and the ice cavern. but no one has trouble with the ice cavern. STOP MAKING ICE THE PENULTIMATE AREAS OF THE GAME

Like they are by no means bad pokemon, but they come so so late into the game at a point where your team is already probably properly leveled (perhaps over leveled but there's too many factors to consider for that) and maybe even trained to the point that they should probably be able to handle the e4 rather than bringing in someone new.

I'm not saying throw them into the depths of F tier, never to see the light of day again, just...idk not really A Tier? Everyone else in that tier is there because they're good pokemon that are available for most of the game and can last for most of the game. And, bias talking again, but my Ribombee did still pull its weight but whatever, p u r e e f f e c i e n c y and all

Yeah but like
there's not even any other trainer battles. It's only Gladion, Hau, the e4 & the champion. All in pretty quick succession. Those are the last battles, period. e: sorry yes and the ice cavern. but no one has trouble with the ice cavern. STOP MAKING ICE THE PENULTIMATE AREAS OF THE GAME

Like they are by no means bad pokemon, but they come so so late into the game at a point where your team is already probably properly leveled (perhaps over leveled but there's too many factors to consider for that) and maybe even trained to the point that they should probably be able to handle the e4 rather than bringing in someone new.

I'm not saying throw them into the depths of F tier, never to see the light of day again, just...idk not really A Tier? Everyone else in that tier is there because they're good pokemon that are available for most of the game and can last for most of the game. And, bias talking again, but my Ribombee did still pull its weight but whatever, p u r e e f f e c i e n c y and all
Except, even for only those 7 battles (which is the same number of battles for all the other story legends: 8th Gym, one rival, and E4) They are utterly dominant. Calm Mind Lunala can even beat Acerola, except for Froslass. Compare those 7 battles to an S rank, such as Magnemite; he beats Wishiwashi, Olivia, Mimikyu, and E4 outright. That's only one more battle than the legendaries are available for. They might be late, but they contribute for the same percentage of battles as some major S-tiers. (except for availability, which means the S ranks can be backups for other major battles that they are neutral towards, but would not be first line).

You can now just catch a Cutiefly early, and not worry about finding a substitute for it for endgame. This is a gain in efficiency, and there is no penalty for it. By comparison, almost every pokemon in tier B, when it comes to efficiency gain, has a lot of positives but also have a few glaring downsides.

This is especially true in Sun, because you don't get Archen for free and because Solgaleo has better matchups against the E4.

Maybe it's just me, but I found draco meteor to be actually a little hard to get. Zygarde 10 dies a lot, and Zygarde 50 comes late. It means that you might not be able to max friendship before Kommo-o, aka the fight that draco meteor might make a difference.
Re:Draco Meteor. Only worth it if you have a neutral nature. I did use Core Enforcer which is only 15% weaker, and Kommo'o survived with around 30% to spare (but used an Adamant nature). Add in the fact that either you waited for 6 hours to wait for the day night switch and backtracked for an hour to get cells before getting Zygarde-50, or broke down your Zygarde-10 and lost your friendship at the beginning of Poni Island, and Zygarde-50 is really not worth it to get Draco Meteor.

As to Zygarde-10, it could get Draco Meteor, but it is too frail to reliably defeat Kommo'o (I tried). You need the Dragon Dance to outspeed, which is a turn of set up in which Kommo'o can OHKO you.

I mean, if Solgaleo or Lunala are available any time earlier, then they would be at the same level of monstrosity as Ash-Greninja. If we were ranking Ash-Greninja, it would easily be S-rank given how strong it is, despite being available only for the second half of the game.

Instead, they share the tier with Salazzle, which is hard to find and dependent on nature (you don't want a - spd nature), is really useful between Mallow and Lusamine 1, but has a weird mid-game because of moveset issue and struggles a lot against E4.

Except, even for only those 7 battles (which is the same number of battles for all the other story legends: 8th Gym, one rival, and E4) They are utterly dominant. Calm Mind Lunala can even beat Acerola, except for Froslass. Compare those 7 battles to an S rank, such as Magnemite; he beats Wishiwashi, Olivia, Mimikyu, and E4 outright. That's only one more battle than the legendaries are available for. They might be late, but they contribute for the same percentage of battles as some major S-tiers. (except for availability, which means the S ranks can be backups for other major battles that they are neutral towards, but would not be first line).
The 8th gym, possibly the route to the 8th gym, the victory road, possibly the route to victory road, the e4 cluster. You get your legend for bulk of the end game trainers in addition to the important battles.

meanwhile s rank magnemite gets, also, you know, all the other battles along the way? Like against normie trainers? Grunts? The poni canyon trainers?

I should clarify:
The 8th gym, possibly the route to the 8th gym, the victory road, possibly the route to victory road, the e4 cluster. You get your legend for bulk of the end game trainers in addition to the important battles.
Except many of those trainers are simple for any well-balanced team, regardless of legendary. The point I was making was that for major battles, they are equivalent to past gens where we have used this same reasoning to put them in A tier.
meanwhile s rank magnemite gets, also, you know, all the other battles along the way? Like against normie trainers? Grunts? The poni canyon trainers?
I mentioned that at the end of my post. The comparison was that both the legends and S tier mons have a similar number of major battles where they would be the first choice for those battles.

I should clarify:

Except many of those trainers are simple for any well-balanced team, regardless of legendary. The point I was making was that for major battles, they are equivalent to past gens where we have used this same reasoning to put them in A tier.

I mentioned that at the end of my post. The comparison was that both the legends and S tier mons have a similar number of major battles where they would be the first choice for those battles.
a well balanced team should also already be able to handle the e4 & champion though? And just because they're not as tough doesn't mean they're a complete breeze. They provide nice utility to whatever is thrown at you and depending on the area you go through a bunch of htem.

but whatever, i guess this is just me

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Doesn't Kommo-o always use Protect on the 1st turn?
Nope. Lead with Primarina on my first playthrough, first move it used was a missed Sky Uppercut before being promptly OHKOed by Moonblast.

---

Anyway been having fun with Komala on my first Sun playthrough and experimenting with what it would be like if you could get it from the start (facilitating with an Egg) and needless to say, it has been quite fantastic. Granted the one I am using is 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant with Play Rough as an Egg Move, but Defence Curl + Rollout has been getting a load of mileage and Brick Break is pretty good as well. Comatose even comes in useful in some situations where it exploits AI loopholes for easy setup and easy wins, notably Totem Salazzle (Where Salazzle and her Salandit spawns will constantly try to poison you, not recognising that it has Comatose) and Olivia (With Nosepass constantly using Thunder Wave for similar reasons). Granted both come before you can actually get a Komala in the wild, but it will be interesting to see what other major battles can be beaten easily by Komala exploiting AI loopholes, maybe the Champion if you can get it in on Magnezone, and Totem Mimikyu to an extent (lock Haunter into Hypnosis)? Apparently Minior can do a similar thing in Shield Form? Also using some other Pokémon in my playthrough, comments to come when I beat the game.

Meteor Form blocks all status conditions, yeah. It's probably not as abusable since you lose that when the ability activates at half health and obviously minior's Meteor offensies aren't much to write home about

Are Decidueye and Tsareena the two premier Grass-types? I'm planning my team right now and my OCD demands that my team has a fire/water/grass core, and I'm not sure if I want to pick Rowlett or not, I haven't heard things.
I'll either be going Decidueye/Pelipper/Salazzle or Primarina/Tsareena/Salazzle
I really don't like Tsareena's design, but she seems very good on paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)