Sunny team you think [made in] 25/12/13

Hey, this is one of my teams, its balanced with some weaknesses i cant find out, so i decided to post it here to get some help from you nice people, with further to do lets get into it, SWOooooooooooP, I DO NOT OWN THESE PICTURES

Fast & Furious (litteraly) (Charizard-Mega-Y) (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Fast & furious is a fast & furious boy, he likes to attack dragon pulse on dragon types but not steel types, he likes to use flamethrower on steel types but mostly ferrothorn, he uses it to cover the dragon pulse, he uses solar beam because its a pure power move with the sunny day up and hidden power ice for other types too. hes eve spreads are mostly based on a fast psychical sweeper and he put on hp cause its far more important than def and spdef if not a pokemon have eviolite. timid nature for fast. and shiny because he likes black more than orange. he hates rock types which damages him alot, almost to much, but he loves to play with bug and grass types. he even likes to show off his skilles in front of spectators.

Hench (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SDef / 252 HP
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Toxic

this is hench. his name is hench because she likes to help her friends. she hates when people damage her friends because they saved her from team rockets fighting type pokemon. it got a eviolite from its friends to protect it really much, hench says that eviolite doubles the defense and sp defense. it got aromatherapy to protect it from status conditions and from its friends. soft boiled because it needs some hp sometimes. hidden power flying for fighting types because they are really annoying for her. and toxic for stalling some bulky pokemon. its a really good pokemon with a really warm heart. but be careful to not hurt its friends or it will torture you (lol)

Swoosh... (Klefki) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play

Klefki is a pokemon saver with its dual screens (Reflect and Light Screen) with its thunder wave it can t-wave when the oppertunity comes after the screens and then it can go for a foul play to use the enemys attacks stats to make 'em faint. its a really powerfull pokemon against like psychical attackers but a little bit problems with special attacker when she needs to switch out. with it prankster it can use the move easily with priority but watch out, theres more priority pokemon like scizor or metagross which can for example use bullet punch to damage the enemy. its a scared pokemon when goes to people but when reflect and screens is up (dual screens) it can do some damage on them or use thunder wave if special attacker.

Ki0z n0pp3rzz (Trevenant) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Confuse Ray
- Sunny Day
- Earthquake
- Growth

Trevenant the Ki0z n0pp3rzz. when the trainer saw them kidnap a child, the trainer immediatly runned forward to save it but they found him giving the child some food when the child screamed, then they found out that he lost his child and miss him. Ki0z n0pp3rzz is a really bulky pokemon with some attack, they point of this pokemon is to switch to this pokemon after the charizard-mega-Y dies so it can get some of the drought. if the sun is out and the enemy does not do any damage it goes for a sunny day and after the sun is up it goes for a growth so it gets 2X on attack and sp instead of 1X. sitrus berry for the harvest so it can heal it self and get it back and its also good with the sunny day, it got confuse ray to be kinda annoying to those high damaging pokemon like aegislash or mega-x-charizard. it got adamant to deal as much damage as much damage as possible.

Speedy S#¤T (Deoxys-Speed) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 4 Spd / 252 SAtk / 252 Atk
Lonely Nature
- Superpower
- Ice Beam
- Psycho Boost
- Knock Off

here is my speedy guy. it was found inside a unown stone in space (get it xD) its a really powerful pokemon but it really hates its ability pressure in offensive battling. it got evs around attack and sp attack to be a good mixed attacker, its speed is so high it doesnt even need any evs in it. it got lonely to deal as much damage as possible and speedy S#¤T got different moves to deal with as many types as possible. it got knock off to know off for example, weakness policy when fighting aegislash (yes i know its super effective but you knock the item off first) its a really nice pokemon with really good stats, it becomes a really good fast Mixed attacker. one of the main reasons i use it is because of its sprites. its really cool. looks like a scienced made pokemon and its weird becomes its from a fossil.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 44 Spd / 212 HP / 252 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Ice Punch

this is my azumarill. no nickname because i like its "Z" in its name. it got choice band to deal as much damage as possible huge power rather than thick fat because it got low attack and i want to deal as much damage as possible. a little bit in speed to counter other azumarrils, 212 in hp because of its damage and 252 psychical attack stats because of doing as much damage as possible. adamant nature to deal as much psychical damage as possible. aqua jet which is its main move which does alot of damage with choice band, huge power and the EVS spreads on psychical attack stats. and ice punch cause i just want to kill dragons as quick as possible (God i wish it got ice shard) and this is the end see ya in my next RTM.

I have to say that honestly your team...is very very unique to have as a Sunny Day Team. Do you have any videos to show me a match of how your team's synergy works. Because I was honestly expecting a chlorophyll or solar power somewhere. But I don't see how your team is working off the drought ability that your Mega Charizard has openly set up for you.

Last edited:

Charizard: You act like Flamethrower is a coverage move to Dragon Pulse. Flamethrower (which should probably be Fire Blast) is your strong, sun boosted STAB. Focus Blast over Solarbeam or HP Ice.

Chansey: 35 base SpAtk HP Flying will obviously work here, never change this gem.

Trevenant: Obviously Mono-EQ without STAB is perfect... lol. Horn Leech or Shadow Claw at least

Deoxys-S: Wow, you actually need to give it those things called Speed EVs.

Azumarill: Play Rough somewhere (over Ice Punch)

Ok, I understand you're new and everything, but you really just need to stop. Your team doesn't work for all the reasons above, and anyone saying otherwise isn't much better. Please try things out and change what doesn't work before posting. You clearly have no common sense.

Charizard: You act like Flamethrower is a coverage move to Dragon Pulse. Flamethrower (which should probably be Fire Blast) is your strong, sun boosted STAB. Focus Blast over Solarbeam or HP Ice.

Chansey: 35 base SpAtk HP Flying will obviously work here, never change this gem.

Trevenant: Obviously Mono-EQ without STAB is perfect... lol. Horn Leech or Shadow Claw at least

Ok, I understand you're new and everything, but you really just need to stop. Your team doesn't work for all the reasons above, and anyone saying otherwise isn't much better. Please try things out and change what doesn't work before posting. You clearly have no common sense.
ty but deoxys-s already got 397 base speed, almost like an agility can outspeed it or another deoxys-speed which i rarely see, and thanks for play rough but not over ice punch look how it works: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-pokebankoubeta-72585877 flamethrower kos almost any enemy grass or ice pokemon so i dont need to take the chance to miss a shot, and im new to the forums not to PS

Last edited:

Before you put your criticism. Please give proper and positive criticism. You can give the positive feedback but don't make your own negative comments about his playing style.

Your Charizard comment about switching Focus Blast over Solarbeam. I don't agree with you on that. If you think Charizard has to worry about a Steel or Rock type pokemon on the field and that's your point in argument to keep focus blast. Then it's very clear you aren't looking at Charizard's move pool. He has fire type attacks to take out a steel type and if he has to counter check rock type pokemon then he has Solar Beam. Why put a move like Focus Blast with a accuracy of 70% versus a move like Solar Beam with a accuracy of 100% and it doesn't need to charge because of Drought. Plus on top of that, Charizard is covering his water weakness on the field. Merzi was basically covering his butt when he put solar beam as a move so that he doesn't have to switch to another pokemon that can take out a water opponent. So next time dbzmariogeno you feel the need to put someone down please look at the move pool of the pokemon that is being reviewed and pause to think about a mature way of responding.

Merzi this is my ideal Charizard.

Charizard-Mega-Y (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Air Slash will give you a STAB when you are going against a few opponents. I would stay with Flame Thrower because it has a better accuracy versus Fire Blast. But it's your own opinion, I just put Fire Blast because it is more powerful. Keep the Hidden Power Ice to check your Dragon Type opponents.

I suggested Focus Blast because HP Ice is sort of a filler move and Tyranitar is more of a threat. HP Ice never OHKOs anything important. I know what I'm talking about and you clearly don't. You never use a move because you are able to, you use it because you need it. What exact threats can be hit by Solarbeam again? None. Whatever you think is hit by it is either frail enough to die to a Fire Blast in Sun, or is irrelevant. Take your love for Charizard somewhere else, thank you.

I suggested Focus Blast because HP Ice is sort of a filler move and Tyranitar is more of a threat. HP Ice never OHKOs anything important. I know what I'm talking about and you clearly don't. You never use a move because you are able to, you use it because you need it. What exact threats can be hit by Solarbeam again? None. Whatever you think is hit by it is either frail enough to die to a Fire Blast in Sun, or is irrelevant. Take your love for Charizard somewhere else, thank you.
Okay someone is a child here. I'm clearly thinking of a water type pokemon. Solar Beam is grass the last time I checked and Solar Beam rips the hell out of water. So when Charizard goes against a water threat he's going for solarbeam. Not fire blast or a focus blast that has an accuracy of 70%. I'm done with you. I'm not even wasting my time responding to you or listening to your miserable crying. Meriz don't listen to this guy. He's obviously a child that talks shit online and will never back it up if you catch him in person.

Last edited:
Okay someone is a child here. I'm clearly thinking of a water type pokemon. Solar Beam is grass the last time I checked and Solar Beam rips the hell out of water. So when Charizard goes against a water threat he's going for solarbeam. Not fire blast or a focus blast that has an accuracy of 70%. I'm done with you. I'm not even wasting my time responding to you or listening to your miserable crying. Meriz don't listen to this guy. He's obviously a child that talks shit online and will never back it up if you catch him in person.
Thank you

Solarbeam is worth it for the sole reason of OHKOing rotom-w, which is suuuper annoying. Hp ice obviously isnt worth it and should be dropped for focus blast.

While there is no reason to be rude here, this forum is for criticism of a team and dbz did that, all his tips were helpful because this team is using unique sets that make no sense. It is obvious that the poster has no idea whats going on because both of his "replays" are just his lobbies in which he played the game. Contrary to his statement he clearly is not a veteran of PS.

This team has literally no synergy with the sun and his trevenant set is down right retarded, I mean the only reason I am being a little rude is because I think the op is trolling, I mean maxed attack on trevenant with only EQ??

Ok I am done ranting but I just wanted to defend dbz's behavior because I think his smugness and sarcasm was a mandatory response to this team.

The team doesn't have any synergy..Why would you run Azumarill, Trevenant, and Klefki on the same team as MegaZard Y? Drought weakens water attacks and makes fire attacks stronger, which dampens Azumarill's offense and puts Trevenant and Klefki at even more risk. Speaking of Trevenant, that set is ridiculous @_@ It focuses too much on sun-sweeping when it doesn't even have the stats to do so. Your pokemon and move-sets are arbitrary at best. Redo the whole team and try again.

The team doesn't have any synergy..Why would you run Azumarill, Trevenant, and Klefki on the same team as MegaZard Y? Drought weakens water attacks and makes fire attacks stronger, which dampens Azumarill's offense and puts Trevenant and Klefki at even more risk. Speaking of Trevenant, that set is ridiculous @_@ It focuses too much on sun-sweeping when it doesn't even have the stats to do so. Your pokemon and move-sets are arbitrary at best. Redo the whole team and try again.
I am totally with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)