Super Mystery Dungeon (Spoilers abound!)

Is patience a lost virtue or something?
I mean, come on guys. It's annoying it's not a worldwide release, but it comes out in NA literally just a single month after it comes out in Japan. At least you won't be waiting on the new Fire Emblem game coming out a year after it does in Japan :P

I mean, come on guys. It's annoying it's not a worldwide release, but it comes out in NA literally just a single month after it comes out in Japan. At least you won't be waiting on the new Fire Emblem game coming out a year after it does in Japan :P
Actually, it comes out two months later in NA...

Actually, it comes out two months later in NA...
The point still stands; it's really not a long time. And unlike ORAS it's not like some big release that'll have spoilers if you so much as tread two feet on the internet.

Also, does anyone know if there'll be a demo for the game? Gates had one; heck even ORAS had one...

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Adding to what the other guy said, early 2016 for Australia so... Others do have reason to complain about this (me mostly because I am Australian but still lol).

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I know this was a while ago, but am i the only one who realizes that you and your partner DON'T evolve until AFTER the postgame story usually? So it really doesn't matter if some starters can Mega and some don't :/

I know this was a while ago, but am i the only one who realizes that you and your partner DON'T evolve until AFTER the postgame story usually? So it really doesn't matter if some starters can Mega and some don't :/
if it's done like pmd1 (which i really hope it is, honestly not being able to evolve immediately in postgame was a big turn-off for me in pmd2), it'll be nice to get a starter that can mega just to blast your way through early postgame until you can really mess around with your team.
still they're probably gonna end up making the reqs for mega-evo completing an entirely different scenario anyway, though it's still gonna be nice being able to mega immediately rather than having to recruit and level someone else that can

Even if you can't evolve until after the postgame, it would be such a waste of time to train up another non starter pokemon because your starter would already be such a high level.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
The Japanese twitter has been quite active these days. Not sure if you are subscribed.

Mawile will be your archaeologist.

Ampharos will be the leader of the detective group.

Lapras will take you to different lands. But you'll need a passport to do so.

Jirachi is the astronomer.

By the way... I translate stuff nearly everyday on Jynx Club's twitter.
You might want to follow if you want more translated stuff. (I retweet from official Pokemon twitters, with English translations in the retweets.)
https://twitter.com/JynxClub

Adding to what the other guy said, early 2016 for Australia so... Others do have reason to complain about this (me mostly because I am Australian but still lol).
Ever thought of buying American version from Hong Kong?
Someone told me that even if you pay shipping, it still ends up cheaper than Australian games for some reason.

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Japanese twitter has been quite active these days. Not sure if you are subscribed.

Mawile will be your archaeologist.

Ampharos will be the leader of the detective group.

Lapras will take you to different lands. But you'll need a passport to do so.

Jirachi is the astronomer.

By the way... I translate stuff nearly everyday on Jynx Club's twitter.
You might want to follow if you want more translated stuff. (I retweet from official Pokemon twitters, with English translations in the retweets.)
https://twitter.com/JynxClub

Ever thought of buying American version from Hong Kong?
Someone told me that even if you pay shipping, it still ends up cheaper than Australian games for some reason.
Nope because it wouldn't work on my 3DS due to region locking and I ain't getting another 3DS.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Guys... I bought my copy today.
Takes me ages to upload them though, plus my camera is stupid, can't capture the lovely colors.
The opening was really beautiful.
Oh, and I couldn't catch that Rayquaza flying past Deoxys on the camera.

I selected the first option of every question in the personality test, and I got Cyndaquil.
They then auto-choose a partner for me, which was Snivy. (And I named it Snivy... how original)

Spoilers

I got Cyndaquil after choosing first option for every question in personality quiz.

They chose Snivy as my partner.

The Sun...

And the Earth is next to the Sun.

Doexys

Rayquaza flew across very quickly, Deoxys says "Was that... the legendary...?"

Cyndaquil wakes up in Pokemon world, to find out that he is no longer human.

Cyndaquil: eeek??

And then these 3 Pokemon bullied him and chased after him.

This Pokemon helped him

"See that lake? I live over there."

Kangaskhan runs a cafe.

Ok... not caught on photos:
Cyndaquil went to school. Some classmates recognize him.
Snivy came late and bumped into Cyndqauil.
Cyndaquil got so hurt from that bump, was sent to the care room. Audino is the school nurse.
Farfetch'd is a grumpy teacher that keeps telling the students to listen to him.
Drilburs (multiple) run a coal mine near the village.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
According to Serebii, to only way to get more Pokemon on your team is by doing the Connection Orb quests and your team is limited to a total of 3.

You can have up to 5 team combinations saved for quick deployment, which sounds pretty cool.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for double-posting, but this happened.

Serebii (edited for context) said:
During a fight with Entei, he stops and sees a vision of a tree that then emanates within the player and partner's scarf. This causes both Pokémon to evolve to their final evolution state.

The battle then continues until Entei is defeated. The scarves then activate again and you become the base forms of the Pokémon's evolution chain again. Deus Ex Machina
Also Team Charm is directly referenced at one point, confirming that this game is definitely in continuity with Explorers.

sickweare I suggest you add a spoiler warning into the thread title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)