Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

Man could this chat please be bustling or something waiting until this to be released is absolute hell.
At least you will be getting it at midnight. The only thing stopping me from purchasing the game on the eShop is the smash token from SmashFest, and as far as I'm aware BestBuy isn't doing a midnight release.

At least you will be getting it at midnight. The only thing stopping me from purchasing the game on the eShop is the smash token from SmashFest, and as far as I'm aware BestBuy isn't doing a midnight release.
While I do agree that you have it harder than me, I still think it's safe to say an actual conversation would make this easier for everyone. :3

I've been playing a lot of Megaman, B-Up is really good for staying mobile and poking with your B-Neutral. I just wish he had better combo/kill potential as well as a better B-Down , but he definitely looks viable.

While I do agree that you have it harder than me, I still think it's safe to say an actual conversation would make this easier for everyone. :3

I've been playing a lot of Megaman, B-Up is really good for staying mobile and poking with your B-Neutral. I just wish he had better combo/kill potential as well as a better B-Down , but he definitely looks viable.
I haven't been playing the demo too much lately, but from what I have tried of Megaman I can come to the conclusion that either Megaman is bad, or I am terrible using him. (99% sure it's the second one)

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I have a lot of experience hosting online and offline tournaments, so you can feel free to ask me for any advice, or if you just straight up want me to help host something.

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Quick question is the eshop release tomorrow at midnight or today at midnight?

Also I found the first unofficial tier list, it should give you an idea of who your main will be and stuff.

I'm surprised to see Yoshi that high and characters like Palutena so low :/

While Yoshi is amazing this game it seems (yay! :D) I don't think you should feel too sad when you see character that you wanted to see higher. After all, this is so early that who knows who is actually top tier or not.

EDIT: I'm calling BS on Shulk being so low, btw.

Also I found the first unofficial tier list, it should give you an idea of who your main will be and stuff.

It's tonight at midnight, 1h 30m from now.
And I hate that people choose their mains from a tier list. I've been using link forever even though he has never really been top tier (as I recall) and I still plan on making Palutena probably my primary main, despite how low they rank her.

Honestly, it feels too early too decide a tier list since most players are testing new characters out + getting use too the controls. TBQH, i'm not sure if the 3ds version will even get a proper tier list considering wireless interference + input delay have affected most of the matches i've seen online.

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It's tonight at midnight, 1h 30m from now.
And I hate that people choose their mains from a tier list. I've been using link forever even though he has never really been top tier (as I recall) and I still plan on making Palutena probably my primary main, despite how low they rank her.
That was directed to the more competitive players, sure if you're a casual give a crap about tier lists and main your favorite nintendo character, like how Magcargo said this tier list is pretty young but it's intresting to see how the metagame is developing in the first 3 weeks.

That was directed to the more competitive players, sure if you're a casual give a crap about tier lists and main your favorite nintendo character, like how Magcargo said this tier list is pretty young but it's intresting to see how the metagame is developing in the first 3 weeks.
I am not really a casual player, I always follow tourney rules and train combos and techniques, I just don't believe in using a character because they are good. I personally believe that you should use whoever you want when you battle, casual or not.

Ok, but the "metagame" is hardly developed at all because competitive smash is small time in Japan (a fighting game that isn't playable in arcades gets about as much attention as a sandwich only sold in hardware shops), and I wouldn't be surprised if there had been more tournaments here than in Japan since the Japanese release.

As long as I can get it before 7 AM I'm fine. I wonder ifjust dling it at around 6 AM would be smart if I can't dl it soon. :\

Got it! Took around 35 minutes. I think that's normal for such a long game, (first time I've downloaded a cartridge game, so I'm just logically guessing) and I really think those downloading at midnight should be fine. :3

Now, time to Smash Bros! :D Gonna play Sheik, Marth, Shulk, and Yoshi for sure.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Man, if you can't even get access to E-Shop, then online traffic must be insane right now. And that might be putting it lightly.
2 hours after I first tried (right at midnight), it's finally downloading.
To anybody trying to get this, I'd recommend getting a hard copy; the e-shop just can't handle the downloads, and the game itself takes up almost an entire 4GB SD card o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)