Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion #2 (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel cheated with that last update.

It wasn't so much the lame update as it was keeping me in suspense for 20 minutes for the lame update and getting my hopes up for Captain Falcon.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Also, I wanna see Mr. Cupid's Final Smash.
Assuming you mean Pit, haven't we already saw that in a video? IIRC, he calls loads of angels from heaven who begin to attack the opponents. And yeah...dull update.

Pit's final smash was put up a long time ago. And this update was lame. Not even Ridley or the Captain could make this week awesome now...

Heh, they're probably stretching out the good stuff because they're running out of big things to put out. They do have to keep us hyped till Feb. now, so I'm assuming that they are going to give a lot more filler weeks.

Anyway, the handicap system is much improved IMO, and it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the current one.

Hey people, do any of you live in Norway, Oslo?
I've played these games (SSB ans SSBM) for years, but I really suck:P

Now youre probably thinking: how can you suck that bad when you've played it in years? Well, then answer is pretty easy... I'm too stupid to check teh internets for other people which are better than me to play, and moves to use in combat (watched the videos on youtube a month ago, and had to get the gamecube back from the cellar to practice).

Anyway, what I want to ask if there is anyone who can play me, and teach me hoe to get better? Or that just want to play of course:P

EDIT: I write crappy english:(

@ Mewzero: Uh... More than likely you're out of luck.

I think what everyone is so butthurt about is that these filler updates are all at once. I think it would've been much more effective to space them out instead of making this quite possibly the worst week for updates in a long time.

Hey people, do any of you live in Norway, Oslo?
I've played these games (SSB ans SSBM) for years, but I really suck:P

Now youre probably thinking: how can you suck that bad when you've played it in years? Well, then answer is pretty easy... I'm too stupid to check teh internets for other people which are better than me to play, and moves to use in combat (watched the videos on youtube a month ago, and had to get the gamecube back from the cellar to practice).

Anyway, what I want to ask if there is anyone who can play me, and teach me hoe to get better? Or that just want to play of course:P

EDIT: I write crappy english:(
Oslo sucks!

Todays update also sukcs:(

The handicap is okay. It could be fun starting all battles at 80% and just seeing who would survive faster..

But it's just another gimmicky thing imo. >.>

Blah, we need a good update..

sweet now i can beat people because I suck so much. Handicap is amazing!!!!!!

J/K btw.... I don't even know anymore. I saw a walmart magazine with the release date listed as december 3. I almost cried.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now people are trying to say, "omg good update friday miyamoto birthday!!!1" Have we ever seen "Birthday Updates" that are amazing? Far as I recall, hell no. So please, let's just ignore this one.

Now people are trying to say, "omg good update friday miyamoto birthday!!!1" Have we ever seen "Birthday Updates" that are amazing? Far as I recall, hell no. So please, let's just ignore this one.
Subspace Emissary was revealed on Sakurai's birthday.

also
So until now, I’ve always made sure to include handicaps in each game in the series.
Hm, where have we heard "until now" before?

Heh, they're probably stretching out the good stuff because they're running out of big things to put out. They do have to keep us hyped till Feb. now, so I'm assuming that they are going to give a lot more filler weeks.

Anyway, the handicap system is much improved IMO, and it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the current one.
Agreed. I'm guessing the updates will suck for a bit more and then get better as the release nears. lol, but watch tomorrow be a newcomer

Subspace Emissary was revealed on Sakurai's birthday.

also

Hm, where have we heard "until now" before?

"There’s a character named Ness who has appeared in the Smash Bros. series up until now, and Lucas is very similar. They are from the same family of PK users."

NO! NESS MUST DIE!

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We had a good update on Sakurai's birthday and a good update on the 100th update. However, nobody gives a damn about Miyamoto in regards to Brawl. Considering he was the one who stopped Sakurai of achieving what he wanted with previous Smash games, I'm assuming (and hoping) Miyamoto has little do with Brawl.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We had a good update on Sakurai's birthday and a good update on the 100th update. However, nobody gives a damn about Miyamoto in regards to Brawl. Considering he was the one who stopped Sakurai of achieving what he wanted with previous Smash games, I'm assuming (and hoping) Miyamoto has little do with Brawl.
Huh?

Haha I was lol'ing and thinking "he's giving the collective smash community a slap to the face" with that crazy moveset update, but the music sort of made up for it even though it wasn't too spectacular. Does anyone have a sample of the original audio?

Edit: Gotta go with Sonuis with the "huh?"... what did Miyamoto prevent Sakurai from doing specifically?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)