Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament 2vs2 -FINALS + VOTE

Next tournament type!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Rules, stages, etc, etc.

The finalists!!

5 AURALITHIUM: Mexi-Kade, ~MakutheHowlingVortex~, xc_hawk vs
1 Calcium Fortified Apple Juice™: zerowing, Fish, sheaziken

Be sure to vote on the next tournament!

The finals baby!!! Woooooooo. Whens good for you and Fish, Zero? Maku and I are usually availible all the time, though I get home from work around 4-5 eastern nowadays. Can't be too late either cuz my parents go psycho on internet ration.

Indeed; the finals at last! ^_^

Well, I must tell you now Zero; I'll be available pretty much all day tomorrow; however, I'm leaving my dorms early Thursday for the weekend......which means sucky connection. If we don't have the match some time tomorrow, I'm afraid you guys will have to wait until Sunday evening. =(

I apologize for the inconvenience. =/

Well, can't wait. ^_^

Wow, the finals, I can't believe it! Good luck to both teams! Though, I'm pulling on Maku and Mexi for the win.And I definitely can't for the next tournament. Just hope I don't get paired with Colin or HotGarbage early on.

Maku's team wins.
GG''s everyone!!

I can't wait for the next tourney. 1v1 or gimmick, I don't care either way :D
And I can't wait for if we ever revisit doing 2v2's, I call dibs on Dunk!

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i REALLY liked the idea of each player draws a character or two or 3 and has to use those in the tournament or something

someone had that idea and i think it'd be really good to see pan out, especially with talk of ZOMG MATCHUPS now coming full circle

serious plz, i liked the pool thing the other time...

perhaps just a simple bracket this time around. double elimination?

also a serious tournament going on at allisbrawl tonight, click the last link in my sig for details

</plug>

i REALLY liked the idea of each player draws a character or two or 3 and has to use those in the tournament or something

someone had that idea and i think it'd be really good to see pan out, especially with talk of ZOMG MATCHUPS now coming full circle
This

sounds like it would be fun.

Having played both teams I'd say this round is going to be a close one. I'll be looking forward to the results!

Just hope I don't get paired with Colin or HotGarbage early on.
I'd rather not play you early on either haha

Agreed that this sounds like a great idea, and a lot of fun. Though it wouldn't hurt to do one completely serious tourney before it :D

i'm up for whatever for the next one, i enjoy playing with items on or playing competitive, it doesn't really bother me.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
The only reason I say serious tourney is because we really haven't had one yet. :[ Else, there's a whole boatload of gimmick tourneys we could run that I think would be a blast.

Especially, as a Pokémon website, something like Pokemon characters only, PokeBalls on high, on PS1/PS2.... *whistles*

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Spear Pillar runs into the potential problem of people being dicks and abusing the loop to play keepaway forever, though it has awesome music and background. :( The PKMN STDM stages are at least borderline neutral, plus they're more conductive to actual poké-battling what with being official battle arenas and whatnot. :toast:

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Aura wins in some VERY close matches, maybe next time we won't take 2 weeks off from Brawlin =/. Good games guys.

makiri

New tournament sign ups in about a week.

Rules: 1vs1, double elim, no items, hopefully with a prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)