Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread #2

ggs Umby, I was not supposed to be laggy since we live close to each other ( relatively), but I don't know what happened.

p.s Sonic should be top tier ( I couldn't grab him with ness or IC!!!!! :<)
p.s.s Your edit is fake , SHAME ON YOU UMBY

Hello everyone! =3

I finally found some time to Brawl within my schedule. If anyone would like to have some friendlies, plz don't hesitate to PM me. ^-^

I'm also logged on to AIM (I have YIM and MSN as well if you prefer). =D

And of course my FC is in my sig. ^^

*currently logged on #smash*

YAY! Ill add you as soon as I get home. I don't know if I will be able to brawl this weekend but i'll let you know.

Hello I'd like to see how I can fair against some of the brawlers here, PM me if interested and we can plan some matches.

For the record I use Captain Falcon, Ganondorf and Ike, started ZSS recently.

Can I has brawlz plz?

1375-6867-3934.

I suck at Pokemon, so that's why I joined, but I'm pretty good at Brawl D:

Heh, haven't requested a brawl HERE in ages. Well, I'll be around if anyone would like to have some friendlies. It's always nice brawling new people. ^^

Friend code's in mah sig! =P

I have only had the game for about 2 weeks, but I am sick and tired of the Nintendo WFC NOT working when you selected "with anyone." So I would love to play someone from Smogon. I have been playing non-stop with one character for a week now, and I wanna see if I have improved enough to take on other people.

My FC is 1118-5221-3715

BTW, why doesn't battling "with anyone" on WFC work? I can never get connected to anybody! I can be a spectator though......

BTW, why doesn't battling "with anyone" on WFC work? I can never get connected to anybody! I can be a spectator though......
Huh, I have the same problem 8/. It simply stopped working for me a few days ago.

Anyways if you can't find a match in this thread you may want to check out #smash (see the first post). That goes for Karooku as well ;). There is actually someone from the UK that's usually there.

I noticed a while ago that I can't even participate in "With Anyone" matches anymore; the option simply isn't there. I can't spectate matches either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)