Super Smash Brothers Brawl - Request a Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nobody is against you except your opponent. Sorry Deck I have dinner to attend to, give me 30 minutes. Delicious!
ggs. Too bad we always have so much lag. LOL at Bridge of Eldin walk-off. Still available for Brawls.

Well, I'm about to get going! I need to study for my Final!! But let me just say this to all you Brawlers:

YOU GUYS ARE ALL AWESOME!!!! Wolt/Roger/Deck/Mr.Esc/Asch/etc./etc./etc.

Maku out!!!!

(AND STOP WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY WOLT! YOU ARE GOOD! YA JUST NEED TO GET YOUR GROOVE BACK!!! :O)

Deck Knight

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
GGs Roger. LOL at DeDeDe inhalecide. I hate that XD. All the villians except Wolf seem to have a suicide move LOL.

I take it you're working on Samus. I'm still working on my Ike so i know I can't be that good. Your Snake is still BEAST.

Deck Knight

gg's deck your ike is really a beast
It's more the fact that Ike's sneeze is a kill move LOL. That and his A combo is suprisingly reliable and the off-timing works well against opponents used to quickly bringing shields up and down.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
dunk everyone else is afk aaaaaaaaaaa

4339-2191-7208

apparently so are you aaaaaaaaaa

HI!~ I finally got my WiFi thing to work! Does anyone want to play me? ^__^; My FC is 3780-9704-7125... be easy.

Oh, and how do you do with all with a teammate that you know?

Um, I kinda forgot that I posted here.

I'll be able to play soon...I have to unpack my stuff and get situated for bed.

Then I'll play.

improve your aeiral game, thats all you need when you main chars like zelda and samus

gg's kristy you play better with samus than me O_O

edit: bed time! im out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)