Suspect Nomination Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This is how we're playing the game. If you're listed in the OP you get to vote. I'm not tagging you lot because there are 128 of you. Nominate three things for what you believe you should be suspected. YOU CAN NOMINATE WHATEVER YOU WANT (just not unbans). This can include Pokemon, abilities, moves, items, or combinations of abilities + items or abilities + moves. I will not allow suspect combinations of like, Pokemon + abilities or whatever. Nothing that quarters off individual Pokemon.

Format your vote like this:

1) Caterpie
2) Healer + Flamethrower
3) Air Mail

The thing that you rank 1st gets three points, the thing that you rank 2nd gets two points, and the thing you rank 3rd gets one point. THE TWO THINGS THAT GET THE MOST POINTS WILL BE SUSPECTED. If you nominate less than three things, they will receive corresponding point value (if you only nominate one thing, it will get three points).

DTC
prem
atomicllamas
Amp Pharaohs
TCR
Heysup
Ashley11
DeathxShinigami
Poliwhirlz
Corporal Levi
Liquidocelot
n0b
Imanalt
Kappaten
ZoroarkForever
MDragon
Shaymin :D
Starmaster
Passion
youngjake93
Scene
Magcargo 2
Lcs865
apt-get
Kingserperior
Hakumen
typon77
sparktrain
Wobbyble
Goddess Briyella
dcae
kjnm
breh
SevenSins
Al_Alchemist
majaspic22
CatcherandtheRai
GarytheGengar
GymLdrfer9393
Corkscrew
Labyrinthine
MewtwoHidden
MikeDawg
Senile
DetroitLolCat
Se7en Lions
Stellar
Aladyyn
The Quasar
Foster
lurkingSombres
Chesnaught
Morty
Camden
macle
Raichy
Bad Romance
Bean
Chieliee
Knuckstrike
Stinson
BelmontGabriel
Orphic
Juanpa
jas6192
idiotfrommars
Finchinator
vileman
Toluene
xyinit
Figufgyu
Treecko
Bionzella
Pokemasta77
Toa Tahu
ReddyGo
Lunatic Lies
fatty
Burnside
deogenerate
fitsy72
rhinopatomus
Nineage
Calloflochie
The Unlucky One
Aerow
Iron Caliber
Rohail
jamberine
Darkdiglett
Legitimate Username
jdarden
PokeGyarados
The Avalanches
bobbyvaporeon
Fizz Candy
Inflikted
The Wolf
GlassGlaceon
athleteandy1
Mr.378
acestriker19
Mylo Xyloto
blizzardy
Marisson
dsr95
PttP
Apollo77
Jewzilla
melvni
unitard
LightningLuxray
Redew
sniffy
Antar
Laurel
Runningmonkeys
Baka Janai No?
perspicacious
Expulso
Mantine
ogasian
Darkamber8828
Adam Lambert
Jvasss
Ssin
Nebuchadnezzar
Merritt
PDC
Prime Legionnairre
Kiba Roserade

I don't think I missed anyone? But I might have, there are a ton of you. If I did, message me immediately and I will add it in. Congratulations, all of you received 1/2 vote for the Tiering Contributor badge. Individuals chosen for rotating council for this round (limited to people who qualified to vote) will get one more 1/2 vote, giving them a full TC vote this round.

Current Council Members:

prem Treecko Goddess Briyella apt-get Heysup macle

Currently there are six, as Ray Jay did not qualify to vote. As such, after the discussion stage, I will choose four people for the rotating council and one person for the permanent council.

Votes are due by February 7th at late night EST. Four days is plenty of time to post like six words.

Last edited:

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm going with Stellar. I honestly don't think that Gligar is a huge threat, and the Sturdy + Berry Juice mons are nowhere near broken.

1) Swirlix

1) Gligar
2) Eviolite
3) Swirlix

use Own Tempo prem u pussy

EDIT:

IF YOU WANT PRANKSTER + SWAGGER OR CONFUSION TO GET NOMINATED, YOU SHOULD ALL NOMINATE SWAGGER + CONFUSION (STATUS) (which includes confuse ray and swagger, same shit) SO THAT THE POINTS WONT BE SPLIT.

thnx.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)