Tournament SV 1v1 UU No Johns Swiss - Round 1

Welcome to the first tour for SV 1v1 UU metagame! This metagame is a rotating 1v1 OM where the top 60 most used mons on the ladder are banned!
hosted by zioziotrip

This tournament will feature a 32 person swiss stage with any record with 2 or more wins qualifying for the 16 player playoffs bracket. If you have 2 wins or 2 losses you are not mandated to play, though, if you still want to play matchups will be posted.
Please contact me on Discord as soon as possible to sort out any scheduling conflicts!
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Each matchup will be held as a best of five. You may switch teams between games.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are strictly required!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • This is a No Johns Tournament. Each round will last 3-4 days and extensions will not be granted.
As this is a developing metagame we reserve the right to quick ban as necessary to ensure a healthy and enjoyable experience.
Be sure to refer to the 1v1 OM Thread and announcements for recent changes.
Standard SV 1v1 Bans, Archaludon, Ogerpon-Hearthflame, Gouging Fire, Hoopa-Unbound, Donphan, Primarina, Iron Valiant, Meowscarada, Regidrago, Iron Crown, Iron Hands, Landorus-Therian, Ursaluna-Bloodmoon, Sneasler, Corviknight, Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, Dragapult, Sylveon, Pecharunt, Serperior, Moltres-Galar, Metagross, Sableye, Raging Bolt, Ursaluna, Ogerpon-Wellspring, Darkrai, Walking Wake, Urshifu, Skeledirge, Iron Moth, Espathra, Azumarill, Ting-Lu, Iron Bundle, Volcanion, Garchomp, Avalugg-Hisui, Zapdos, Chien-Pao, Magnezone, Porygon-Z, Bellibolt, Annihilape, Skarmory, Haxorus, Scizor, Volcarona, Wyrdeer, Spectrier, Great Tusk, Greninja, Gliscor, Dondozo, Gallade, Whimsicott, Goodra-Hisui, Maushold, Roaring Moon, Landorus, Custap Berry, UUBL

UUBL: Cresselia, Manaphy, Shaymin, Ogerpon, Baxcalibur, Ninetales-A
/challenge gen91v1@@@ -Archaludon, -Ogerpon-Hearthflame, -Gouging Fire, -Hoopa-Unbound, -Donphan, -Primarina, -Iron Valiant, -Meowscarada, -Regidrago, -Iron Crown, -Iron Hands, -Landorus-Therian, -Ursaluna-Bloodmoon, -Sneasler, -Corviknight, -Urshifu-Rapid-Strike, -Dragapult, -Sylveon, -Pecharunt, -Serperior, -Moltres-Galar, -Metagross, -Sableye, -Raging Bolt, -Ursaluna, -Ogerpon-Wellspring, -Darkrai, -Walking Wake, -Urshifu, -Skeledirge, -Iron Moth, -Espathra, -Azumarill, -Ting-Lu, -Iron Bundle, -Volcanion, -Garchomp, -Avalugg-Hisui, -Zapdos, -Chien-Pao, -Magnezone, -Porygon-Z, -Bellibolt, -Annihilape, -Skarmory, -Haxorus, -Scizor, -Volcarona, -Wyrdeer, -Spectrier, -Great Tusk, -Greninja, -Gliscor, -Dondozo, -Gallade, -Whimsicott, -Goodra-Hisui, -Maushold, -Roaring Moon, -Landorus, +Zapdos-Galar, -Cresselia, -Custap Berry, -Manaphy, -Ogerpon, -Shaymin, -Baxcalibur, -Ninetales-Alola
Matchups:
Rellia VS Marshme1to
LongRat VS luser
Mcthelegit VS SwordIsBored
DripLegend
VS Nakoruru_XD
bern VS fake tom numbers
RTM
VS Bomb21XD
happysh VS Kinzo
crucify VS BigChuchu
PA VS delemon
torterraxx
VS Spenceair
zioziotrip VS STABLE
recti VS LittEleven
ULTRAV01D
VS Mishlef
Nuxl VS sufys
NTG Cuz IDK VS Tytohbird
Indi01 VS crow crumbs
realaccountami?
VS skippergamez
The deadline for Round 1 is Sunday, May 19th at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:
Annihilape
Archaludon
Avalugg-Hisui
Azumarill
Baxcalibur
Bellibolt
Chien-Pao
Corviknight
Cresselia
Darkrai
Dondozo
Donphan
Dragapult
Espathra
Gallade
Garchomp
Gliscor
Goodra-Hisui
Gouging Fire
Great Tusk
Greninja
Haxorus
Hoopa-Unbound
Iron Bundle
Iron Crown
Iron Hands
Iron Moth
Iron Valiant
Landorus
Landorus-Therian
Magnezone
Manaphy
Maushold
Meowscarada
Metagross
Moltres-Galar
Ninetales-A
Ogerpon
Ogerpon-Hearthflame
Ogerpon-Wellspring
Pecharunt
Porygon-Z
Primarina
Raging Bolt
Regidrago
Roaring Moon
Sableye
Scizor
Serperior
Shaymin
Skarmory
Skeledirge
Sneasler
Spectrier
Sylveon
Ting-Lu
Ursaluna
Ursaluna-Bloodmoon
Urshifu
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike
Volcanion
Volcarona
Walking Wake
Whimsicott
Wyrdeer
Zapdos

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Rly glad that we didn’t just start the tour last weekend when we had 32, I suppose me and my opponent will have an amazing coinflip battle on Thursday due to a lack of available weekday scheduling

Rly glad that we didn’t just start the tour last weekend when we had 32, I suppose me and my opponent will have an amazing coinflip battle on Thursday due to a lack of available weekday scheduling
Damn. Maybe you can both designate your "champion" and have a proxy battle?

Hello, I will be taking over as host for Mishlef. The format has been changed to better encourage activity. It is now a three round swiss as opposed to four rounds, for details please refer to the OP.

Any games that have been played up to this point are still valid. Matchups will remain the same. If you have a scheduling issue, please reach out. I will be dropping the two least active players (somebody already dropped, so only one) to accomodate for the new bracket size. If you want to sub in and there is space you are more than welcome to post and I will sort you in if I can. I will be sorting out activity and subs tmrw.

Rellia

love this view
is a Tiering Contributor
hello, posting for zioziotrip
LongRat VS luser

Additionally, due to PS being down without a ETA for when it will be back up, the deadline for Round 1 has been extended to Sunday, May 19th at 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)