Metagame SV OU Metagame Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
Zama is more likely getting banned than Sneasler is, and I don't think either are being banned in the short term.
Sneasler (Ik home custom games are a small sample size) has been fairly well fair. It can cripple things for itself and its teammates but rarely outperforms the other team.

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
What is FlamingVictin's problem? He abstained from half the votes and then votes OU for the ones he does put his input (excluding Last Respects. No one is that crazy). Is he some sort of agent of chaos? Does he want to watch the world burn?

Anyways, this meta sure is going to be interesting. I predict that Zama-C is still gonna end up banned eventually once people realize that they can fully invest into Special Defense as it'll simply spam Iron Defense+Body Press and go Tera-Dark Crunch for most Ghosts that try to wall it. Of course it's beatable, but its mere presence in the tier is gonna stronghold a lot of teams like it did in Gen 8.
Fv believes in giving everything a chance because you never know what might happen. Just like walking Mid uh sorry walking wake was seen as super broken and now it’s like nonexistent. Free everything and ban the things that need the ban and watch the mega develop.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If it wasn’t for Dire Claw, I would agree. Dire Claw is an unholy abomination of a move and Sneasler is only user of the move.
Dire Claw is good. It's not broken good. Especially with how Sleep Clause and immunity to one or more of the statuses actually work out.

Who is going to tell him?
Not the official Smogon Dex apparently, it still shows 130 instead of 120 Base Atk for Zama.
Also, you could tell me and help a member of the community, but apparently not.
People are acting like Zamazenta is fine because it can be checked. Yeah sure it can be checked, even without the nerf last gen it was possible to check Zamazenta-C. The problem with both Zamazenta (Zamazenta-C especially) is that they completely invalidates every physical attacking Pokemon the moment they enter the field. It doesn't even matter that the defense boost is only a one time thing, against offensive teams and especially HO it's all you need to completely K.O half or more of your opponents team. To me both Zamazenta to HO are what Annihilape is to Stall teams. Depending on the match up they are not going to seem broken but they make certain playstyle or Pokemon that are good otherwise completely useless.

People saying "cover legendary does not mean banworthy" are lying to themselves. The only time it happened in the past was because Kyurem and Kyurem-B had a terrible typing, no physically offensive ice stab, no DD, and a Stealth Rock weakness. With an Ice/Dragon typing, a slow Speed stat, only decent abilities and all the problems listed above of course they were fine. Necrozma is the only exception but it has only 600 BST, a terrible typing, weird stat distribution and only a decent movepool/Ability.

That's not the case for either Zamazenta. You are looking at what would be the 3rd fastest Pokemon on the metagame so revenge killing it with something faster is out of the question unless you are Dragapult or Speed boosting Iron Valiant. On top of that Zamazenta has an effective 130 Att stat and its movepool is decent enough to hit everything it wants to hit. But on top of being fast and hitting hard you are facing a Pokemon with 325 HP and 266 in both defenses (and I'm only talking about the basic Zamazenta, the bulk is even more ridiculous for the C form) uninvested and without adding the 1.5 boost from the ability.
Now add Tera on top of that and what can offense do without losing half of their team or even the game straight up ?

I don't know how anyone could think that a Pokemon like this is fine just because it doesn't do TOO well against particular playstyles.

At this point if you are going to allow stupid Pokemon just because they suck in Uber and/or can't hold an item you might as well make Arceus-bug OU.

I could see an argument being made for Darkrai, Deoxys-S or even Shaymin-S (it would still be stupid but hey some people think running Covert Cloak just for one mon is fine) but Zamazenta and Zamazenta-C are ridiculous.

In my opinion, unbanning Uber Pokemon should be something we do if they add something to the metagame, don't completely warp it around themselves and don't render certain playstyles or top tier Pokemon completely useless.

I would rather deal with Zygarde, Kyurem or Solgaleo than the Zamazenta duo.
Absolutely based. Common sense is not available atm, apparently. Between this and Chien-Pao available, I don't have anything else to say. You and Jimothy Cool at Youtube already expressed anything I could add.
This is insane and I can't wait to see both Chien-Pao and Zamazenta gone from OU.

NoobHereWaddup

Tri Attack will freeze
is a Tiering Contributor
Zama will not run cb much imo because Id bp is hard to pass up
ID + BP zamazenta is probably one of the better movesets for zamazenta no doubt about that, but on the other hand, there's choice band boosted attacks coming from the soon to be 3rd fastest pokemon in ou with 120 base attack and a wide array of coverage moves to choose from, the main flaw of choice band zamazenta is 4mss, but it's hard to tell now how much that is going to affect cb zamazenta's viability or how does it compare to ID + BP zamazenta. It is possible to that some teams might prefer id + bp where as others might want choice band, we'll have to wait and see.
BEHOLD! THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS

:sv/avalugg-hisui:
Avalugg-Hisui @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
- Mountain Gale
- Body Press

you may see a mon walled by Gholdengo that waste your tera but no I say, I see a mon that handles zama/chien pao/ursaluna/offensive tusk.

bonus points for pulling an uno reverse on trick room and using mountain gale to flinch people to death to calm your rage after chien pao does the same to you with icicle crash
Tune in for the next post in OU discussion (that i'm not actually going to make): How do you break this trick room core? :avalugg-hisui: :ursaluna: :slowking:

ID + BP zamazenta is probably one of the better movesets for zamazenta no doubt about that, but on the other hand, there's choice band boosted attacks coming from the soon to be 3rd fastest pokemon in ou with 120 base attack and a wide array of coverage moves to choose from, the main flaw of choice band zamazenta is 4mss, but it's hard to tell now how much that is going to affect cb zamazenta's viability or how does it compare to ID + BP zamazenta. It is possible to that some teams might prefer id + bp where as others might want choice band, we'll have to wait and see.

Tune in for the next post in OU discussion (that i'm not actually going to make): How do you break this trick room core? :avalugg-hisui: :ursaluna: :slowking:
I'm gonna roll up to the ladder with the most unfathomably based trick room team in competitive Pokemon history and then die horribly to every team that has any of the newly released OUBL tier mons

Oh that’s easy just run tera ghost stored powered magearna. Now once gear gets banned on friday I dunno give me some time to come up with something from the depths of pu

Oh that’s easy just run tera ghost stored powered magearna. Now once gear gets banned on friday I dunno give me some time to come up with something from the depths of pu
Instead of something from the depths of PU, how about Tera Ghost Wo-Chien? It can check Ursaluna (needs Tera if Ursaluna Tera normals) and soft-check Regieleki by switching into its Electric STAB and Teraing when Regieleki Tera Ices.

If we're being real, I will not enjoy how Ursaluna cleaves fat to pieces and forces you to blow your tera if you use a slower-paced team.

Regieleki, if banned, will be another victim of the Terastal mechanic. It was a perfectly fine mon without the blight that is Tera.

Last edited:
Instead of something from the depths of PU, how about Tera Ghost Wo-Chien?
You don’t get it’s not about checking the mon(s) It’s about sending a message

Also fat already has the whole burn tera to not die to things like bax problem going on so it’s nothing new

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
In anticipation of the HOME metagame coming in less than 24 hours, we've created a new reservation thread here for all of the known returning (and new) Pokemon that will be available.

Thank you all for a great pre-HOME experience, and let's make this next phase of the generation even better!

H-Decidueye is my favorite Hisuian and it could be really cool with Choice Scarf. Triple Arrows is an exceptional move, Scrappy makes it extra spammable, definitely not coping until it drops down to RUBL

Smogon logic:

“let’s test magearna, zamazenta, and co in OU. Joining them will be ursaluna, sneasler and all these other super viable OU threats. It’s okay that OU will become very offense heavy, and slower teams will become unviable.”

Also smogon logic, sponsored by big stall lobbying:

“we can’t let anihillape back into OU with this home update, it completely destroys slow teams and makes them unviable”

This is a joke post, not actually upset or do I disagree with anything. Just poking fun

BEHOLD! THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS

:sv/avalugg-hisui:
Avalugg-Hisui @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
- Mountain Gale
- Body Press

you may see a mon walled by Gholdengo that waste your tera but no I say, I see a mon that handles zama/chien pao/ursaluna/offensive tusk.

bonus points for pulling an uno reverse on trick room and using mountain gale to flinch people to death to calm your rage after chien pao does the same to you with icicle crash
URSALUNA CALCS
252+ Atk Guts Ursaluna Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 264-312 (67 - 79.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Guts Ursaluna Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 314-372 (79.6 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Guts Tera Normal Ursaluna Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Fairy Avalugg-Hisui: 246-290 (62.4 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui Body Press vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Ursaluna: 238-282 (51.4 - 60.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after burn damage

ZAMAZENTA CALCS
252 Atk Choice Band Zamazenta Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Fairy Avalugg-Hisui: 114-136 (28.9 - 34.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Zamazenta-Crowned Behemoth Bash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Fairy Avalugg-Hisui: 144-170 (36.5 - 43.1%) -- 98.5% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui Body Press vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Zamazenta-Crowned: 96-114 (24.7 - 29.3%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO

CHIEN-PAO CALCS
252 Atk Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 228-272 (57.8 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 340-404 (86.2 - 102.5%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui Body Press vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tera Dark Chien-Pao: 298-352 (99 - 116.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

I REALLY don't like Ursaluna. Hisuian Avalugg might be it honestly. Its even slower than Ursaluna for Trick Room. You waste the tera to stop the big threat tho - which kinda stinks. In the long run, it could beat Zamazenta even. I'll consider it

Might need :heavy duty boots: because Stealth Rock instead of :leftovers:

URSALUNA CALCS
252+ Atk Guts Ursaluna Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 264-312 (67 - 79.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Guts Ursaluna Headlong Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 314-372 (79.6 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Guts Tera Normal Ursaluna Facade (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Fairy Avalugg-Hisui: 246-290 (62.4 - 73.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui Body Press vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Ursaluna: 238-282 (51.4 - 60.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after burn damage

ZAMAZENTA CALCS
252 Atk Choice Band Zamazenta Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Fairy Avalugg-Hisui: 114-136 (28.9 - 34.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Zamazenta-Crowned Behemoth Bash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tera Fairy Avalugg-Hisui: 144-170 (36.5 - 43.1%) -- 98.5% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui Body Press vs. +1 252 HP / 252+ Def Zamazenta-Crowned: 96-114 (24.7 - 29.3%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO

CHIEN-PAO CALCS
252 Atk Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 228-272 (57.8 - 69%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Sacred Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui: 340-404 (86.2 - 102.5%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

252+ Def Avalugg-Hisui Body Press vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tera Dark Chien-Pao: 298-352 (99 - 116.9%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO

I REALLY don't like Ursaluna. Hisuian Avalugg might be it honestly. Its even slower than Ursaluna for Trick Room. You waste the tera to stop the big threat tho - which kinda stinks. In the long run, it could beat Zamazenta even. I'll consider it

Might need :heavy duty boots: because Stealth Rock instead of :leftovers:
Will also add I’ve been looking more into it and if you run tera water it actually does the same things (banded Zama cc tera fighting does 43-51 to tera water) and by being water over fairy you also stone wall gambit and if you drop rocks for curse or iron defense you become essentially dondozo with reliable recovery and higher defense (avoiding certain 2 hit kos like Zama cc and band pao) instead of unaware and way worse spdef

It’s something worth experimenting with but is the nichest of niches and will be total dead weight any game there is an opposing bozo present outside of setting rocks/spinning which considering the meta it’s going to be extremely common

Press and recover are requirements other 2 slots are open. Mountain gale does funny things and obliterates amoonguss/clodsire who dare come in, avalanche is more reliable but generally weaker, curse/ID makes it a funny win con against physical heavy teams, eq crushes gholdengo and pex, rocks or spin are always good picks, protect can scout Choice and get lefties recovery, and mirror coat is a hilarious last option for weaker special attacks like pex, can OHKO hat after draining kiss (kiss does 153-181 damage which doubles to 306-362 and hat has 318 hp) and can ambush gholdengo, walking wake, eleki, or valiant if combined with sturdy at full hp to trade. Even has aurora veil for slowking trick room teams if you want to be that guy

People are acting like Zamazenta is fine because it can be checked. Yeah sure it can be checked, even without the nerf last gen it was possible to check Zamazenta-C. The problem with both Zamazenta (Zamazenta-C especially) is that they completely invalidates every physical attacking Pokemon the moment they enter the field. It doesn't even matter that the defense boost is only a one time thing, against offensive teams and especially HO it's all you need to completely K.O half or more of your opponents team. To me both Zamazenta to HO are what Annihilape is to Stall teams. Depending on the match up they are not going to seem broken but they make certain playstyle or Pokemon that are good otherwise completely useless.

People saying "cover legendary does not mean banworthy" are lying to themselves. The only time it happened in the past was because Kyurem and Kyurem-B had a terrible typing, no physically offensive ice stab, no DD, and a Stealth Rock weakness. With an Ice/Dragon typing, a slow Speed stat, only decent abilities and all the problems listed above of course they were fine. Necrozma is the only exception but it has only 600 BST, a terrible typing, weird stat distribution and only a decent movepool/Ability.

That's not the case for either Zamazenta. You are looking at what would be the 3rd fastest Pokemon on the metagame so revenge killing it with something faster is out of the question unless you are Dragapult or Speed boosting Iron Valiant. On top of that Zamazenta has an effective 130 Att stat and its movepool is decent enough to hit everything it wants to hit. But on top of being fast and hitting hard you are facing a Pokemon with 325 HP and 266 in both defenses (and I'm only talking about the basic Zamazenta, the bulk is even more ridiculous for the C form) uninvested and without adding the 1.5 boost from the ability.
Now add Tera on top of that and what can offense do without losing half of their team or even the game straight up ?

I don't know how anyone could think that a Pokemon like this is fine just because it doesn't do TOO well against particular playstyles.

At this point if you are going to allow stupid Pokemon just because they suck in Uber and/or can't hold an item you might as well make Arceus-bug OU.

I could see an argument being made for Darkrai, Deoxys-S or even Shaymin-S (it would still be stupid but hey some people think running Covert Cloak just for one mon is fine) but Zamazenta and Zamazenta-C are ridiculous.

In my opinion, unbanning Uber Pokemon should be something we do if they add something to the metagame, don't completely warp it around themselves and don't render certain playstyles or top tier Pokemon completely useless.

I would rather deal with Zygarde, Kyurem or Solgaleo than the Zamazenta duo.
I think you’re really overestimating Zama’s capabilities here. In fact, you just said it has 130 Atk when that was nerfed to 120 (but I’ll assume that’s just a typo).
Zama is the 3nd and 5th fastest thing (2nd and 3rd once Regieleki and Chien-Pao are eventually banned) in the meta, but only assuming unboosted. Since Zama has 120 Atk and best boosting option is Howl/Iron Defense, Choice Band is gonna be a requirement, and plenty of things will outspeed it in practice. And don’t think about running Choice Scarf either. Zama without an attack boost can’t even OHKO Meowscarada after it Proteans 15/16th of the time.
252 Atk Zamazenta Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Meowscarada: 249-294 (84.9 - 100.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
Like if your argument is that “Zama only needs to get in once to wreck Offensive teams”, Booster Energy Iron Valiant and Unburden Sneasler says hello. Iron Valiant is more suspectible to priority and Sneasler does require Terrain support, but both are harder to stop than Zama for Offensive teams. It’s hard to outspeed Valiant and nearly impossible to outspeed Sneasler, and both will OHKO everything with their STABs + Coverage after a Sword Dance. Zama gets more switch ins thanks to better than Magearna bulk, but its honestly not that threatening.

IDK gamers, I think the Zamazentas are going to be a bit much to handle in this tier. I know this is rich coming from the guy who thinks Giratina could be balanced, but hear me out. We are already struggling to deal with Kingambit & the two doggos are coming here with similarish bulk, attacking stats that are still pretty high (120 is nothing to scoff at), STAB CC which is stronger than Chien-Pao's Sword of Ruin Crunch, and a blistering fast 128 / 138 Speed stat which almost nothing in the tier outspeeds. Checking Gambit and Chien-Pao are positive traits of the two doggos, but aside from that, I think that they'll mostly add uneeded strain on the builder since they're stat spreads are too OP in OU. I imagine that they'll force a lot of teams to run Rocky Helmet + Spikes, which will be annoying for them to deal with and would very likely keep them in check decently well, but forcing structures to run that ain't ideal. If generation 8 moves aren't back, Pokemon like Toxapex will have a harder time checking these the doggos since it can't make progress via Scald (or Toxic / Sludge bomb in Zama-C's case). While the Doggo's have been nerfed, they are arguably less nerfed compared to other Pokemon because they didn't lose crucial moves like Toxic, Knock Off, etc.

We'll have to wait and see, but I am expecting these guys to be kinda OP.

I think you’re really overestimating Zama’s capabilities here. In fact, you just said it has 130 Atk when that was nerfed to 120 (but I’ll assume that’s just a typo).
Zama is the 3nd and 5th fastest thing (2nd and 3rd once Regieleki and Chien-Pao are eventually banned) in the meta, but only assuming unboosted. Since Zama has 120 Atk and best boosting option is Howl/Iron Defense, Choice Band is gonna be a requirement, and plenty of things will outspeed it in practice. And don’t think about running Choice Scarf either. Zama without an attack boost can’t even OHKO Meowscarada after it Proteans 15/16th of the time.
252 Atk Zamazenta Close Combat vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Meowscarada: 249-294 (84.9 - 100.3%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
Like if your argument is that “Zama only needs to get in once to wreck Offensive teams”, Booster Energy Iron Valiant and Unburden Sneasler says hello. Iron Valiant is more suspectible to priority and Sneasler does require Terrain support, but both are harder to stop than Zama for Offensive teams. It’s hard to outspeed Valiant and nearly impossible to outspeed Sneasler, and both will OHKO everything with their STABs + Coverage after a Sword Dance. Zama gets more switch ins thanks to better than Magearna bulk, but its honestly not that threatening.
IDK gamers, I think the Zamazentas are going to be a bit much to handle in this tier. I know this is rich coming from the guy who things Giratina could be balanced, but hear me out. We are already struggling to deal with Kingambit & the two doggos are coming here with similarish bulk, attacking stats that are still pretty high (120 is nothing to scoff at), STAB CC which is stronger than Chien-Pao's Sword of Ruin Crunch, and a blistering fast 128 / 138 Speed stat which almost nothing in the tier outspeeds. Checking Gambit and Chien-Pao are positive traits of the two doggos, but aside from that, I think that they'll mostly add uneeded strain on the builder since they're stat spreads are too OP in OU. I imagine that they'll force a lot of teams to run Rocky Helmet + Spikes, which will be annoying for them to deal with and would very likely keep them in check decently well, but forcing structures to run that ain't ideal. If generation 8 moves aren't back, Pokemon like Toxapex will have a harder time checking these the doggos since it can't make progress via Scald (or Toxic / Sludge bomb in Zama-C's case). While the Doggo's have been nerfed, they are arguably less nerfed compared to other Pokemon because they didn't lose crucial moves like Toxic, Knock Off, etc.

We'll have to wait and see, but I am expecting these guys to be kinda OP.
If only we had a viable Roar or Whirlwind user that can switch in on Magearna and Zamazenta
:sv/skeledirge:
If only

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
So many people already upset over a metagame that doesn’t exist yet when the wave of a wand can quickban anything egregious. It’s upsetting that our culture is trending this way.

To me, it felt like a good way to make the most of a tough situation with home timing to be fully transparent and drop reveals rather than waiting for the last day and dropping a banlist. Obviously not everyone is going to agree with All — too many contrasting opinions, but this thread is riddled with false equivalences and unfair conclusions Imo.

Any trying to run Calm Mind have to cope with Cute Charm, which has the side effect of making it low-key optimal to have mostly female pokemon if you can choose (other genies being one such exception).
Superpower contrary is better as a side set, it has a lot of problems such as only slightly above average speed meaning it needs investment, SP not being stab, and lacking great physical moves to pair with it (90 accuracy play rough can screw you over). I can see choice special attackers being interesting with coverage like Earth Power, that's probably where it's potential lies.
The other genies don't care about Cute Charm because their only contact move is U-turn, so they will be healed of infatuation upon switching out.
As for other mons, there is no real opportunity cost in making them female in the builder, but the chances that you will be significantly punished if you forget are astronomically thin anyway.

But it's not like the likes of Zygarde or even Weavile haven't proven before you can be top tier with a useless ability slot.

So many people already upset over a metagame that doesn’t exist yet when the wave of a wand can quickban anything egregious. It’s upsetting that our culture is trending this way.

To me, it felt like a good way to make the most of a tough situation with home timing to be fully transparent and drop reveals rather than waiting for the last day and dropping a banlist. Obviously not everyone is going to agree with All — too many contrasting opinions, but this thread is riddled with false equivalences and unfair conclusions Imo.
The only reason I am skeptical is because Chi-Yu and Annihilape terrorized the tier for nearly a month during the Tera suspect. Most other quickbans were handled well, but the time it took to ban those two was not ideal. Compared to other metagames, they were still banned quite early in the meta's history + the tera suspect did throw a wrench on whether they could be banned or not, but I am hoping that the council will focus on quicking banning problematic mons a bit sooner (ideally on a weekly / bi-weekly basis) before moving on to a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)