Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Iron Head
Bisharps usage is good against pokemon like gengar or azelf as they have lower defense and sucker punch + life orb could do well against them, bisharp is meant to work in conjunction with sticky web as it can allow for a swords dance setup on a pokemon using a physical attack like a ground type move as it can survive and have a chance to do so. Poison jab is just a good coverage option and is not fully needed, iron head is just necessary stab as its bisharps best steel move. Bisharps ghost terra type is for those using fighting type moves.

Araquanid @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Water Bubble
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Liquidation
- Skitter Smack
- Rest
Strange set for araquanid but I use it as a starting pokemon or a special defense wall. You can use skitter smack to lower anothers special attack and can use rest to recover from a poison, liquidation is just here for a stab physical move with good base power. I do not think araquanid needs a sash as it's decently bulky and there seems to be physical attacking pokemon that people start with that wall an araquanid.
You start with this or with the forretress, depending on your opponents team.

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
Breloom is a little extra but I think it works with how the team revolves around sticky web, breloom is able to set up a substitute as it'll be faster due to the sticky web.
Focus punch cant be interfered with unless theres a pokemon with infiltrator on your opponents team as you set up focus punch behind sub. Seed bomb is stab just incase if theres a ghost type walling focus punch, bulk up is just here as setup and can help a physical opponent not break your sub in one hit.

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
Very basic thundurus set, however it works well in conjunction with the sticky web. Sticky web allows this to work with specs instead of scarf which puts his special attack in the 600 range causing this to be pretty dangerous. Volt switch for easy pivoting, thunderbolt for a good stab move with 100% accuracy. Focus blast and dark pulse are just good coverage option as ive seen the need for specifically focus blast in RU.

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dual Wingbeat
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
This is the major setup pokemon of the team. Adamant as the sticky web will allow for the need of usually only one dragon dance. Dragon dance for obvious set up, dual wingbeat to counter sashed pokemon if you cant get stealth rocks up, earthquake for good coverage and dragon claw for needed stab. I chose a lum berry to counter will-o-wisp users as i dont see the need for life orb due to moxie. The ice tera type is to counter specifically ice types as ice on ice is weak.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Volt Switch
- Body Press
Forretress can be used to start with although id rather start with araquanid. Forretress is mainly a filler pokemon but also a good wall for physical attackers. you can use forretress' sturdy against special sweeper. Rapid spin is to remove rocks that might hurt thundurus or araquanid if it gets saved, stealth rocks to break sash, volt switch for pivoting and body press to use that massive defense. I went for max defense with body press as gryo ball isnt needed with the fact that sticky webs is up most the time. Water tera type to counter fire attackers.

Last edited by a moderator:

ken

gm
is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
Monotype Leader
Hi Nightmahre! I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at the Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any questions. Have a nice day!
To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.
Why did you choose this Pokemon? What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it? What are all 4 moves for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)