Swallower Spit

You're going to need to expand the descriptions of your Pokemon or this might be locked. You need to explain what it accomplishes on your team, what each move does and why it was chosen. Take a look at the archive here to see some what is expected.

Good luck with you team.

You only have 1 pokemon immune/resistant to Ground, that's a big issue.
Deoxys-D can't accomplish much in it's current form. I would always use stealth rock over spikes. Spikes are unreliable and take many turns to set up. All you need is stealth rock. Deoxys-d gets Thunder Wave if I recall correctly. Deo-D could also run a calm mind set if you need a bit more bulk.
Without some pokemon that force switches, the entry hazards will not be doing much either.

Building off of what the person above me said, Deoxy-D works best as a Toxic staller with Recover. If you want to run a spikes set, combine that with Cosmic Power, Toxic, and Recover. You'll be nearly unkillable as long as you don't get Toxiced.

I can't really imagine CB Drapion working too well, considering it's speed. Better to give it Black Sludge instead. Poison Jab on a Drapion is a waste of a moveslot, honestly. Better to fill it with Toxic Spikes or something, since you have good defense.

Speaking of, take Toxic Spikes and Rest off of Roserade and give it some more attack capabilities, replacing at least one of those with Sleep Powder. You have Leftovers recovery, great defenses, and Giga Drain, no need to overdose on recovery when you could be doing better things. Leech Seed might be a good investment if you want to remain defensive/force a switch, or Sludge Bomb for extra STAB damage or Shadow Ball for coverage.

Also, way too many Toxic-ers on this team; one is enough, especially with Toxic Spikes.

I think an offensive Hitmontop would be better for this team considering it's utter lack of offensive capability. Your opponent can overwhelm you utterly if they're allowed to set up, and you don't have much to stop them. Life Orb with Fake Out and Hi Jump Kick could help you out a lot in a pinch. Also, having Close Combat alongside Intimidate doesn't really make much sense considering that after one Hi Jump Kick your attack drop becomes a moot point. Try Bulk Up instead. You'll benefit a hell of a lot more from the defense boost alongside Intimidate, and then you've got a formidable physical sweeper.

Similarly, run a more offensive Mismagius with Sub and Nasty Plot, and relegate Drapion to a more defensive set. A physical wall like Weezing could stay in on pretty much everything on your team and have nothing to fear.

With so many Resters, as soon as Chansey falls to a predicted switch with a physical move, your team is finished.

And, thinking about it, if your opponent is running a cleric Chansey as well, your Toxic stalling strategy is immediately void, and leaves your team at a loss. You need the offensive side to prevent that from happening-this is most important on the part of Hitmontop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)