Swatt's Trade HQ

Your perfect 5iv Unburden Hawluncha for a perfect 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) modest drought vulpix?

I would like it to be a female Hawluncha.

Last edited:
Interested in Gligar HA and Hawlucha can offer
5iv Jolly Tyrunt Elemental Fangs
5iv Phantump Careful
31/31/31/x/31/0 relaxed ferroseed
5iv Speed boost Venipede adamant
5iv Larvesta timid
5iv Deino Modest :3

Your perfect 5iv Unburden Hawluncha for a perfect 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) modest drought vulpix?

I would like it to be a female Hawluncha.
Already have a vulpix sorry. Anything else?
CMT for Tentacool
I am interested in one of your shellders pm me if you want to trade
Interested in Gligar HA and Hawlucha can offer
5iv Jolly Tyrunt Elemental Fangs
5iv Phantump Careful
31/31/31/x/31/0 relaxed ferroseed
5iv Speed boost Venipede adamant
5iv Larvesta timid
5iv Deino Modest :3
I am interested in tyrunt and larvesta. Pm if you want to trade
31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean froakie for a female immunity gligar?
Already trading Froakie for a one of mine. Anything else?
CMT for Adamant Drilbur with Mold Breaker. Thanks.
Interested in Kanghaskan. Pm me if you want to trade

Hey, do you have a female Zorua IV'd as in the first page or even not, at least she has PS as IV? Thank you in advance for the response.

Hey, do you have a female Zorua IV'd as in the first page or even not, at least she has PS as IV? Thank you in advance for the response.
What do you mean with PS? Now i don't have any female zorua's in stock. Still trying to breed one for someone else.

OMG, I Always forget that PS is an Italian Abbreviation. I meant HP :/
Won't you breed another female sooner or later?

OMG, I Always forget that PS is an Italian Abbreviation. I meant HP :/
Won't you breed another female sooner or later?
Yes i am breeding some zorua's right now but they are hard to breed so. What do you have to offer? I expect 2:1 for a female 5IV one

Uhm.. It depends, if you'll give me a Zorua spread like 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid and Female, i'll give you Two Pokemons, but if you give me an imperfect one, i'll offer you a Female Riolu DW Ability and with Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick as Egg Move.
They have the same Gender Ratio.

Uhm.. It depends, if you'll give me a Zorua spread like 31/X/31/31/31/31 Timid and Female, i'll give you Two Pokemons, but if you give me an imperfect one, i'll offer you a Female Riolu DW Ability and with Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick as Egg Move.
They have the same Gender Ratio.
Ok i will pm you if i may find a 5IV one. I get a lot of 4IV's though so. What iv's does your riolu have?

You may choose between an already Lucario Adamant female 31/31/31/31/31/X but you will re-learn her Egg Moves from the Moves Reminder (something like that xD) or a Riolu Adamant 31/31/31/31/X/31 Female with her Egg Moves learned.
If you'll give me a Perfect Timid Zorua 31/X/31/31/31/31 i would give you one of these two Pokemon i have told you and another Pokemon I would tell you later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)