Dewgong @ Chesto Berry
Bold Nature
Thick Fat
EV's-252 Def, 252 Spec Def, 6 HP
- Disable
- Encore
- Rest
- Ice Shard

Encore + Disable. Make em use struggle over and over. It'll kill em really fast. Ice Shard for end kills or super weakness strikes and rest when I get weak.

Spiritomb @ Lum Berry
Bold Nature
Pressure
EV's - 252 Def, 252 Spec Def, 6HP
- Curse
- Spite
- Protect
- Rest

Curse them and alter between protect and spite until I get weak which I rest up and fully heal. Stall em until the curse Kills em.

Swallot @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
Toxic Ooze
EV's - 200 Def, 200 Spec Def, 110HP
- Stock Pile
- Swallow
- Toxic
- Water Pulse (Confusion possibility and it does well on the grounds)

I stockpile up my defences, toxic them, then try to confuse em. If I get weak I swallow the stockpiles and repeat the procedure. It isn't fully effective but it has ALWAYS been a great help to me on the occasion I don't fight psychics or steels.

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
Synthesis
EV's - 252 Sped Daf, 200 Def, 58 Spd
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Amnesia

Put them to sleep, leech seed em, and then kick my Spec Def over the roof while ocasionaly sucking HP off them with giga drain. Leftovers pose as a tertiary healing point so it is all for the healing and draining.

Umbreon @ Quick Claw
Bold Nature
Synchronise
EV's - 252 Def, 252 Spec Def, 6 HP
Toxic
Wish
Protect
Confuse Ray

I make a wish, Poison them, wish, confuse em, wish, protect, etc. I let em faint of poisoning and confusion. The perfect stall Pokemon too. I find him even better than Shuckle.

Politoad @ Salac Berry
Bold Nature
Swift Swim
EV's - 252 Def, 252 Spec Def, 6HP
Perish Song
Whirlpool
Hypnosis
Rain Dance

Hypnosis, whirlpool, Perish Song, Rain Dance, repeat. Trap them in the battle, get them asleep, and then place them on a life timer, switching out at the last moment. It is a traditional battle method for people who like to go strategic but I always loved it.

Read the RMT rules please, we require better descriptions than this. Check the RMT archive if you want examples of what we're looking for. Feel free to repost once you've fixed that.

Few quick pointers: these sets aren't really viable. I'd recommend looking up Smogon's strategy pokedex, which should help you choose sets that work well, as well as choosing other pokemon to go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)