Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel like a heel now getting your hopes up. Unfortunately I have everything in your thread already or I'd trade the Latios for something else >_>

Well I feel like a heel now getting your hopes up. Unfortunately I have everything in your thread already or I'd trade the Latios for something else >_>
It's alright, it happens. We both needed something and unfortunately we both didn't get what we needed.

It's alright, it happens. We both needed something and unfortunately we both didn't get what we needed.
Still I feel kinda bad X3 The only other Pokemon I'm looking for is a male Defiant Adamant Bisharp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Knock Off and Pursuit. The one I saw listed didn't have Knock Off though.

Still I feel kinda bad X3 The only other Pokemon I'm looking for is a male Defiant Adamant Bisharp 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Knock Off and Pursuit. The one I saw listed didn't have Knock Off though.
Yea, those are my breedables, I'm looking for that as well. I would like to learn how to RNG, but it's just not my thing haha

Yea, those are my breedables, I'm looking for that as well. I would like to learn how to RNG, but it's just not my thing haha
I used to RNG till my washer ate my White 2 cart. I transfered all my RNG legends before that happen but lost a lot of my flawless bred Pokemon with tutor moves.

I used to RNG till my washer ate my White 2 cart. I transfered all my RNG legends before that happen but lost a lot of my flawless bred Pokemon with tutor moves.
Oh, that's awful, well, good luck on finding the Pokemon you need! 5th Gen Pokes w/ Tutors are so hard to find around here

Hey, the Aipom + Koffing are done. Just tell me when you're ready to trade
I still haven't found a cloner for the cobalion. I was just going to give it to you because I figured I could find another quickly. I've realized this isn't the case.

Would you like to trade Aipom and Koffing for the Mew on its own?

I still haven't found a cloner for the cobalion. I was just going to give it to you because I figured I could find another quickly. I've realized this isn't the case.

Would you like to trade Aipom and Koffing for the Mew on its own?
Would I still be getting the Cobalion later on? Really need it for the competitive battles. xD. It's fine if you can't find a cloner yet, I can wait, there's no rush. ::D

Update:
Move Tutor/Special Pokemon

Pokemon: Pikachu | Ability: Static | Nature: Serious | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Tail, Fly, Quick Attack, Electro Ball
OT: A N A
ID: 07181
Had TheMantyke check this over, legal.

Pokemon: Gengar | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Substitute, Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Thanks to Gonzo206 who RNG'd it for me

Pokemon: Mew | Ability: Synchronize | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Pound, Heal Bell, Stealth Rock, Defog
OT: FAL2010
ID; 10160
Thanks to DEMo_Gorgon47

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Iron Head, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, U-Turn
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 02270

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Thunder Wave, Zen Headbutt, U-Turn, Wish
OT: SO2010
ID: 06260

Pokemon: Groundon | Ability: Drought | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Fire Punch, Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide
OT: Japanese Letters
ID: 51829

Pokemon: Azelf | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Nasty Plot, Extrasensory, Last Resort
OT: Japanese Letters
ID: 59899

Pokemon: Shaymin| Ability: Natural Care | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/22/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Moves: Earth Power, Hidden Power, Seed Flare, Air Slash
OT: Zeus
ID: 01001

Pokemon: Tornadus | Ability: Regenerator/Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hurricane
OT: CESAR
ID: 23681

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 30/x/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
Moves: Icy Wind, Secret Sword, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163
Thanks to Lady Valkyrie

Update:

Pokemon: Latios | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire
Moves: Tailwind, Defog, Trick, Luster Purge
^Non-Redis^

Pokemon: Tornadus | Ability: Regenerator/Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hurricane
OT: CESAR
ID: 23681

Pokemon: Thundurus | Ability: Defiant | Nature: Naive | IV: 30/31/30/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Knock Off, Wild Charge, U-turn
OT: Moose
ID: 54525
Had Agonist check this over, it's 'legal'

Pokemon: Landorus-T | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Knock Off, Earthquake, U-Turn
^Non-Redis^

Pokemon: Keldeo | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 30/x/30/30/30/31 (HP Flying)
Moves: Icy Wind, Secret Sword, Hydro Pump, Hidden Power
OT: WIN2013
ID: 01163

Update:

Pokemon: Starly | Ability: Reckless | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Serana
ID: 00735
Moves: Brave Bird, Close Combat, Double-Edge, U-Turn
Lv.49 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 6 Def
Absol/Charmander/Chimchar won't be available in Lv.1 UT anymore.

Interested in Roselia friend ball with egg moves female, and Hp ice zapdos born in kalos.

Have available for trade right now:

- Horsea female with outrage, Muddy water, razor Wind and signal beam in Lure Ball 5 IV modest
- Magikarp in Lure ball 5 IV jolly
- Chansey with heal bell, seismic toss, aromatherapy and gravity in Love ball 5 IV bold
- Skarmory with curse, Stealth rock, brave Bird and whirlwind in Heavy ball 5 IV impish
- Scyther with defog in Sport ball 5 IV adamant technician
- Foongus sassy 31/x/31/31/31/0 in premier ball for Vgc regenerator
- Gible jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 in timer ball for Vgc rough skin

Hey there. I'm interested in a Karrablast. You have Brave nature listed, but I was looking for Adamant if possible. If not, well, I really just want the egg moves and would accept one of any nature/IVs to get them.

To offer I can get you a 5 IV'd Hustle Nidoran (Modest), Gale Wings Fletchling (Adamant), Protean Froakie (Naive), Quick Feet Shroomish (Jolly) with Bullet Seed, Anticipation Eevee (Modest, Timid, Adamant, almost anything) with Wish or really anything from their respective egg groups (I'd be happy to breed something for you). Does any of that interest you? Send me a PM if you'd like to make a deal.

What would I need to do to interest you in a trade for some of your legendaries?

Sadly I don't have a trade thread, but I have started to amass a half decent collection of legendaries (some are absent from your list), from cloning for regular users.

Edit: I should note, for clarity that I am fully aware of which of these are redistributable and which aren't. I have no intention of trying to get something for nothing :)

Last edited:
Hi there. I did not see anything in your rules list about cloning. What is your opinion on cloning? The reason I'm asking is I'm interested in your Timid Xerneas and Mild Yveltal. I have the ability to clone and was wondering if I can clone the Xerneas and Yveltal and also provide you with extra copies. You can check my trade thread to see that I've performed trades on the past here although I have not performed any clone requests with members of Smogon yet (I've just recently learned how to clone) and I consider myself to be a trustworthy person with morals. Please let me know and if you don't feel comfortable with this then I totally understand. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)