Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

Pokemon: Jirachi | Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Timid | IV: x/31/x/31/31/x
Moves: Wish, Swift, Healing Wish, Moonblast
OT: たなばた
ID: 08014
Shiny Jirachi Event - Pokémon Center Touhoku - Tanabata Festival
(Only looking for good IV's Legit Event Diancies/Other Event Shiny Jirachi)
Sorry - in the future, maybe, when I get the ability to clone, I'll do a giveaway :]

Pokemon: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Naga
ID: 09210

I will trade the following for the Xerneas:
Pokemon: (Shiny) Charizard - Ability: Blaze | Nature: Adamant | Pokeball: Luxury Ball | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/x | EV: 248 HP /152 Atk/ 108 Spe | Item: Charizardite X | Moves: Flare Blitz/ Dragon Claw/ Dragon Dance/ Roost
OT: Delis
ID: 15745

Pokemon: (Shiny) Aegislash | Ability: Stance Change | Nature: Quiet | Pokeball: Luxury Ball | IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31 | EV: 252 HP/ 252 SpA/ 6 Def | Item: Leftovers | Moves: Shadow Ball/ Shadow Sneak/ Sacred Sword/ King's Shield
ID: 05335

Pokemon: (Shiny) Wobbuffet | Ability: Shadow Tag | Nature: Calm | Pokeball: Premier Ball | IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31 | EV: 28 HP/ 228 Def/ 252 SpD | Item: Leftovers | Moves: Counter/ Mirror Coat/ Safeguard/ Encore
ID: 32950

Pokemon: (Shiny) Gengar | Ability: Levitate | Nature: Timid | Pokeball: Dusk Ball | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31 | EV: 252 HP/ 252 Spd/ 6 SpD | Item: Gengarite | Moves: Perish Song/ Destiny Bond/ Substitute/ Protect
OT: Pelle
ID: 35549

If there are any Mega Stones, Berries, Pokeballs, or Evolution Items you need, just ask. I will be willing to listen, as I have been searching for a week for a 6IV Modest Xerneas for a week now haha
Hey there, thanks for coming by, unfortunately, none of those interest me :[

Hey there, thanks for coming by, unfortunately, none of those interest me :[
What if I were able to get you that Adamant Excadrill with Iron head. Would you be willing to make a deal there? I have a competitive one that I use personally, but it's a female and I can actually breed another.

What if I were able to get you that Adamant Excadrill with Iron head. Would you be willing to make a deal there? I have a competitive one that I use personally, but it's a female and I can actually breed another.
Unfortunately I have a trade set up right now for one of those

Edit: Yea, I already have one, that trade I had with someone else that got me the Excadrill happened yesterday, sorry :[

Unfortunately I have a trade set up right now for one of those

Edit: Yea, I already have one, that trade I had with someone else that got me the Excadrill happened yesterday, sorry :[
There wouldn't happen to be any particular vivillion patterns I can get for you? I have most of them, I would just need to breed them to get the IVs and Timid nature. I honestly will do anything for it man. I've been searching forever for a perfect modest Xerneus..

Last edited:
There wouldn't happen to be any particular vivillion patterns I can get for you? I have most of them, I would just need to breed them to get the IVs and Timid nature. I honestly will do anything for it man. I've been searching forever for a perfect modest Xerneus..
You can find a list of Vivillon patterns I need on my first post of my thread. Just saying, you can only breed out one kind of Vivillon depending on where you set your 3DS location.
Alright, let me know when you want to trade!
Argh, sorry. :[ The time you were able to trade was a time I had to go to sleep because it was getting late. xD Hopefully we can trade today a bit earlier

CMT for the Timid Jirachi? I have a Shiny HP Fire Gothita (looked at your wants list) and can throw in a Mega Stone or Leftovers

You can find a list of Vivillon patterns I need on my first post of my thread. Just saying, you can only breed out one kind of Vivillon depending on where you set your 3DS location.

Argh, sorry. :[ The time you were able to trade was a time I had to go to sleep because it was getting late. xD Hopefully we can trade today a bit earlier
Its okay! I'll be one for another hour, let me know when you're on!

I have you a 5IV timid sun vivillion that I bred. And yes I know it breeds to the same area, thats why I changed my 3ds location and restarted my game file. For your modest xerneus, can we have a deal?

Update:

Pokemon: Lugia | Ability: Multiscale | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Giga Drain, Earth Power, Tailwind, Trick
OT: Tate
ID: 13364

Pokemon: Dialga | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rocks, Dragon Pulse, Draco meteor, Aura Sphere
OT: SUM2013
ID: 08193

Pokemon: Palkia | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Special Rend, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash
OT: Rhys
ID: 35905

Pokemon: Cobalion | Ability: Justified | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves: Helping Hand, Retalite, Iron Head, Sacred Sword
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846

Pokemon: Kyurem | Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Glaciate, Dragon Pulse, Imprison, Endeavor
OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
(info on Redis-rights and who RNG'd/where obtained in the OP)

Hi, CMT for this if it's fully re-distributable. Thanks. (Have a non-distributable one already)

EDIT: This too if it's re-distributable:

Pokemon: Tornadus | Ability: Regenerator/Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hurricane
OT: CESAR
ID: 23681

Hi, CMT for this if it's fully re-distributable. Thanks. (Have a non-distributable one already)

EDIT: This too if it's re-distributable:

Pokemon: Tornadus | Ability: Regenerator/Prankster | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Superpower, Heat Wave, Knock Off, Hurricane
OT: CESAR
ID: 23681
Would these work? Both are re-distributable.
[385] Shiny Jirachi (ジラーチ) [JPN]
OT:
たなばた (08014) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/27/31/04/30/31
Tradeable Stock : 1

Note: This was traded to me by Buxbunny and he said it was fully re-distributable. Japanese legitimate Event Shiny Jirachi! Competitive even.

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y (ミュウツー) [JPN]
OT:
*M i k e (01921) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 30/11/31/30/31/31
EV trained 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed

Edit; Just realized I already have a Mewtwo and a trade for the same jirachi, let me look back at your thread for something else, unfortunately I have to go so I'll get back to you later.

Last edited:
Would these work? Both are re-distributable.
[385] Shiny Jirachi (ジラーチ) [JPN]
OT:
たなばた (08014) (Lv. 10)
Nature: Relaxed - Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 31/27/31/04/30/31

Note: This was traded to me by Buxbunny and he said it was fully re-distributable. Japanese legitimate Event Shiny Jirachi! Competitive even.

[150] Shiny Mewtwo/Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y (ミュウツー) [JPN]
OT:
*M i k e (01921) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Pressure (Insomnia)
IVs: 30/11/31/30/31/31
EV trained 6 HP / 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
Would I be able to get two clones of Jirachi back please? I'll Bank you a Mewtwo now.

Cmt for your move tutor: naive thundurus, defog latias, latios, bold zapdos, HP fire greninja, shiny mudkip, HP flying keldeo, knock off landorus. I have event diancie

Would I be able to get two clones of Jirachi back please? I'll Bank you a Mewtwo now.
Hey there, I guess you didn't see my edit earlier xD I'll look through your thread again
Cmt for your move tutor: naive thundurus, defog latias, latios, bold zapdos, HP fire greninja, shiny mudkip, HP flying keldeo, knock off landorus. I have event diancie
Interested in the Sassy Diancie
Are you looking for any 48BP items? If you are, could I have an Adamant Charmander for one of the items?
Sorry not looking for any BP items, thanks for asking tho !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)