Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Ah shoot, didn't realize there was a typo there. Duskull is a male, so I'll give you Sneasel. Thanks for catching that!
I can get you a Level Ball Bidoof with Adamant/Jolly nature and with egg moves
-Defence Curl
-Rollout
-Aqua Tail
-Double-Edge
Which ability and gender would you prefer?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can get you a Level Ball Bidoof with Adamant/Jolly nature and with egg moves
-Defence Curl
-Rollout
-Aqua Tail
-Double-Edge
Which ability and gender would you prefer?
Great! Female, Simple, and 31/31/31/xx/31/31 would be perfect.

Awesome :) How about this:
I've got someone doing the Illumise, so the Volbeat you described would be great :) Just to make sure, here's what it would look like:

Illumise @ Repeat Ball
Bold
Prankster (HA not necessary for this one)
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Encore, Trick, Seismic Toss (just as you described)

Also, please feel free to take all the time you need, I saw your post about the house fire. Glad no one was hurt!
That's awesome, but, I was just wondering, they both get Baton Pass and Encore, but how does Volbeat get Trick and Seismic Toss if Illumise doesn't?
Volbeat: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/313.shtml
Illumise: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/314.shtml

EDIT: I need to know how many shines I get before I choose :P

Tatertot

That's awesome, but, I was just wondering, they both get Baton Pass and Encore, but how does Volbeat get Trick and Seismic Toss if Illumise doesn't?
Volbeat: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/313.shtml
Illumise: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/314.shtml

EDIT: I need to know how many shines I get before I choose :P
Huh...that's really weird. My guess would be that only Volbeat would inherit those egg moves from a parent. So, if, say a Male Machop with Seismic Toss bred with an Illumise, the Volbeat babies would have Seismic Toss, and the Illumise babies would not.

Since it doesn't work for an Illumise to have those 4 egg moves, I'd be fine with just Encore and Baton Pass. (I can breed on the others myself if someone requests a Volbeat). I'd give you 2 shinies for it, since it wouldn't have 4 egg moves :)
Tatertot I like your name able Omanyte and roselia, I can't choose a 3rd
Ok, well just let me know whenever you decide :) I know I have both of those in stock. Also, just something I noticed, I think the banner in your sig is too big, the bottom is cut off. I had a similar problem with mine, you just have to resize it to make it smaller.
I can get the patrat you want :D. What are the specifics you want?
Hey, great :) I was actually planning on getting that one myself, since its Hidden Ability is only available through Hidden Grotto (which is a huge pain). Would you still be up for it?

Huh...that's really weird. My guess would be that only Volbeat would inherit those egg moves from a parent. So, if, say a Male Machop with Seismic Toss bred with an Illumise, the Volbeat babies would have Seismic Toss, and the Illumise babies would not.

Since it doesn't work for an Illumise to have those 4 egg moves, I'd be fine with just Encore and Baton Pass. (I can breed on the others myself if someone requests a Volbeat). I'd give you 2 shinies for it, since it wouldn't have 4 egg moves :)

Ok, well just let me know whenever you decide :) I know I have both of those in stock. Also, just something I noticed, I think the banner in your sig is too big, the bottom is cut off. I had a similar problem with mine, you just have to resize it to make it smaller.

Hey, great :) I was actually planning on getting that one myself, since its Hidden Ability is only available through Hidden Grotto (which is a huge pain). Would you still be up for it?
Yeah, I would still be up that :]. Wouldn't be the first grotto pokemon I've hunted for :P.

Tatertot

Yeah, I would still be up that :]. Wouldn't be the first grotto pokemon I've hunted for :P.
Great :) Would you be able to do this then? I'd offer 3 shinies for it.

Patrat @ Repeat Ball
Adamant
Analytic (HA)
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Revenge, Iron Tail, Assurance

Great :) Would you be able to do this then? I'd offer 3 shinies for it.

Patrat @ Repeat Ball
Adamant
Analytic (HA)
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Revenge, Iron Tail, Assurance
Yeah, that should be no prob :D. It'll be even better that I catch it in gen 5 so that I can just tutor iron tail on it :P. It'll take me a bit to get the initial mother, but the actual breeding will be a snap. As for what I get in return, I don't need anything :). I literally have nothing to do right now, so I'm looking for any projects to do right now. I couldn't keep track of which people were doing what for you, so if you need any other projects done, lmk :].

Tatertot

Yeah, that should be no prob :D. It'll be even better that I catch it in gen 5 so that I can just tutor iron tail on it :P. It'll take me a bit to get the initial mother, but the actual breeding will be a snap. As for what I get in return, I don't need anything :). I literally have nothing to do right now, so I'm looking for any projects to do right now. I couldn't keep track of which people were doing what for you, so if you need any other projects done, lmk :].
Oh wow, thanks! I'm sure I can find something to surprise you with in return :)

Tatertot

Tatertot

I have your Gulpin ready.(: I'd like Mawile, Roselia, and Duskull.
Let me know when you're ready to trade.
I'm available right now actually, I'll add you and be online in a sec :)

EDIT: Just kidding, sorry, I have to go. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you later!

Last edited:
flargananddingle, Arhan, $teele, channy64, and Raymon, the sooner I know what shinies you'd like the better, as I may have to ask my cloner for more copies. Let me know when you get the chance :)
#315 Roselia

Nature: Timid
Ability: Leaf Guard
IVs: 31/xx/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Spikes, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder
OT: Tatter 35456

#127 Pinsir

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Close Combat
OT: Will 53030

#092 Gastly

Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song
OT: Alys 24891

Last edited:

Alright, I'll PM you when there ready :]

And I'd like these 2 shines plz:
#138 Omanyte
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse
OT: Tate 28293

#420 Cherubi
Ability: Chlorophyll
Egg Moves: Grass Whistle, Weather Ball, Heal Pulse

I'm available right now actually, I'll add you and be online in a sec :)

EDIT: Just kidding, sorry, I have to go. Hopefully I'll be able to catch you later!
Just made a little research about Bidoof:) I think repeat ball suits them the most. Look:
(the skin colour, yellow face colour and on the ball the middle part is yellow, same goes for the black nose colour)

Level Ball is

I can get the level ball Bidoof, just want to know what your opinion is on Repeat vs. Level

Last edited:

Tatertot

I don't think I need a shiny...would you mind terrible givin me a spitback male vulpix with heat wave? that's the easiest way I can see it getting both Heat Wave and NP
How about you just borrow the male that I use for breeding? It's already a 5 IV :)
Alright, I'll PM you when there ready :]

And I'd like these 2 shines plz:
#138 Omanyte
Nature: Modest
Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse

#420 Cherubi
Sounds good!
Just made a little research about Bidoof:) I think repeat ball suits them the most. Look:
(the skin colour, yellow face colour and on the ball the middle part is yellow, same goes for the black nose colour)

Level Ball is

I can get the level ball Bidoof, just want to know what your opinion is on Repeat vs. Level
I'd really like the level ball, I still think it matches pretty well, and the Apricorn ball makes it worth a bit more. So, level if you wouldn't mind :)

Ooh so that's where my Bidoof is going^ :P

I'd be happy to breed you the Panpour or something else if you still need it! :)

Tatertot

Ooh so that's where my Bidoof is going^ :P

I'd be happy to breed you the Panpour or something else if you still need it! :)
Oh, great! Would you be able to do it like this for 3 shinies?

Panpour @ Dive Ball
Timid
Torrent (HA)
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring

Oh, great! Would you be able to do it like this for 3 shinies?

Panpour @ Dive Ball
Timid
Torrent (HA)
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring
Sure thing! I'd love to do it for these three:

#420 Cherubi

#303 Mawile
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
OT: Marshall 30785

#656 Froakie
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
OT: Based#God420 26323

Let me know if that works for you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)