Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to the Wi-fi Battles Blacklist.

This is the new home for reporting troublemakers in wi-fi battles. Serial disconnectors and hackers should be reported here.

There are some rules for this thread though.

DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THE INCIDENT.
If you have something to say, fine. Just make sure it contributes somewhat. We do not want your opinion or take on the matter or your side in it. We do not care if you think a user needs to be banned, this is our decision. Do not minimod, do not spam. YOU WILL RECEIVE A WARNING.

Don't be so quick to report people. Talk it out with the other party first to see if it is a miscommunication, or if the other person is just an asshole. In the latter case, you should report them to us.

Don't report people who are already on the Battle subforum blacklist. They have already proven themselves worthy for the blacklist and do not need to be added again. You should be up to date with this thread so that you can simply choose not to battle someone on this list.

Don't simply report people without giving details. If this is a disconnect or battle hack accusation, tell us what you did to try to resolve this with the other party. Leaving this out will net you a warning!

When providing details, please do us a favor and also provide us with the member's current username, link to their profile and the friend code used at the time of wifi connection. That is a MUST! Missing information shall only be further ignored and more than likely to be warned, so don't be lazy.

And remember foremost that you trade and battle at your own risk.

We will do our best to keep this thread to date. Thanks.
How difficult is this to follow folks?

I wanna report "TheUberJ" For using legal hack pokemons with out saying anything,"Disconnedted" 2 times in a battle and using ubers in a OU battle

Would like to report lasertag His friend code: 3353 3845 4813
Just did a match with him and I was going to win but he disconnected from the chat and the battle before his last Pokemon fainted. If I ever battle him again and if this happens again he will be a disconnector. Probably a rage quitter

Hate people who do this :/

His profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=118429

Does it count if a person disconnected right before the scores came up after the battle? If so then davewhalen disconnected. I'll post his fc if he did do something bad. Sorry davewhalen if it seems like I'm accusing you :$

Very annoying people challenging me to battle then cancel:
-Pete
-tboogie63
-HidePlaysPokes especially this bastard keeps challenging i guess he is like 5 years old and gets no parental attention...

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Using a Kadabra with focus blast seems like an honest mistake to me. And it WOULD make sense to have a Golbat with 252HP/252def, unless you can specify which other areas he invested in.

I am reporting Kuuga for using a hacked pokemon. He used a Kadabra with Focus Blast, which I can show proof as needed because I saved the battle video. Another questional pokemon is his Golbat with survived a Choice Banded Brave Throh's Stone Edge with 1/3 of its health remaining from approximately 90% health, which suggests that he could max evs in all stats because a damage calc reveals that the attack to a 252 HP/252 Def + Speed Golbat w/Eviolite does 55.93-65.1% which maches up to the damage done.

I can record the video if necessary and post it here to confirm, just wanted to report this now.

Profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=113561
1206 0650 3490

oscarolanivor was using pokes with illegal sets. on the first move he used a forrtress with spore. he also brought a garchomp to an ou battle. I d/c on the first turn because i did not want to battle hacked pokemon.

oscarolanivor was using pokes with illegal sets. on the first move he used a forrtress with spore. he also brought a garchomp to an ou battle. I d/c on the first turn because i did not want to battle hacked pokemon.
I battled him too , good to see i'm not the only one who had problems with him as i was doubting if i should report.

He used a heatran with RECOVER against me ...
And when i hammer armed him to death he decided to DC vs me.
I sent a pm to him but no reply and when i saw that InsertCoolname had a problem with him too ..

His name: oscarolanivor
His FC: Cant recover it once registered ... sorry about not having the FC
His profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=119073

NoIceAge DC on me at the start of the battle. Probably because he saw he didn't stand a chance somehow :S
1549 8741 1694 (BW) is FC
In chat he told me he didn't do triple battles, but he wanted to do it in the first place -_-

Hi, smogon moderators, so I was playing this guy called Boooyah21 in a UU match, and when my deoxys-D survived his victini's v create, he dced. I tried asking him why, but he wouldnt answer. Here's the link to his profile, http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=109240, I hope you would put him on the blacklist
SERIOUSLY? The battle dced, I DIDN'T DC. My router timed out. That's why I didn't respond on the chat, I DIDN'T GET YOUR MESSAGE. Why would you report me instead of asking me what happened on my wall? You should be blacklisted for being an idiot.

I'd like to report astrospimp (http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=118394).

He dc'd when the score was 5-2 at my advantage, right after his Dusclops used Rest via Sleep Talk on my +1 Sp.D Sp.A Reuniclus. I tried to talk about it with him, but he ignored me and went his way to have another battle.

I did some research, and apparently he's got a record of dc'ing to other people, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)