Team: Can't let you do that, Star Fox! UU Team

Mwahahaha well this is my second RMT today however it was made in celebration of Wold O'Donnel getting into brawl! Now shall we get down too it? This team is based around Star Wolf performing in UU

______
________
Wolf O'Donnel
--------------------------------------

Manectric@Petaya Berry
Static
Timid
252SpA/252Spe/6Hp
~ Thunderbolt
~ Flamethrower
~ HP Ice
~ Substitute

Ok, so I chose Shiny Mantectric to represent Star Wolf, I know Mightyena looks like him a bit more however Manectric is so much more useable so yeah this is pretty standard from the analysis

______
_______
Leon Powalski
----------------------------
Kecleon@Choice Band
Color Change
Admant
252Hp/252Atk/6Hp
~ Return
~ Sucker Punch
~ Brick Break
~ Trick

Who better to Play Leon than Kecleon himself? I chose a Choice Bander to hit hard with Sucker Punch mostly and if possible trick a special sweeper to hell

____
____
Pigma Dengar
-----------------------------
Grumpig@Leftovers
Thick Fat
Timid
252Hp/236Spe/20SpD
~ Calm Mind
~ Substitute
~ Psychic
~ Shadow Ball

That Insane Psychotic Pig returns as the lil Porker we all love in the form of Grumpid, I'm quite new to UU but as a Calm Mind sweeper Grumpig seems to fit the bill

______
_______
Andrew Oikonny
------------------------------
Aggron@Leftovers
Sturdy
Admant
168Hp/252Atk/88Spe
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Stone Edge
~ Thunder Wave

Ok well I chose Aggron to be Andrew Oikonny... why? Well I was originally thinking Mr.Mime being a freaky humanoid however then I thought to the Armed Armada formed by Andrew in Star Fox Assault and it made me think of the Giant Armored Monster Aggron! He makes a fantastic SubPuncher or so I found quite a while ago on an OU team so he fits in very well, being able to Paralyze is just Gravy!

_____
_______
Panther Caruso
----------------------------
Absol@Scope Lense
Super Luck
Admant
252Atk/252Spe/6Hp
~ Swords Dance
~ Sucker Punch
~ Psycho Cut
~ Rock Smash

The Latest member of Star Wolf Panther Caruso in the form of Absol being the most Panther like UU I could think of... Purugly isnt very panthery is it? Nor is Persian? anyway Much like Kecleon this guy sucker punches the hell but unlike kecleon this fellow has decent speed and Swords dance, not to mention rock smash with a 1/2 chance to low the opponents Defense one stage

__
_
Andross
----------
Chimeco@Leftovers
Levitate
Modest
252Hp/116Def/60SpD/80SpA
~ Hypnosis
~ Psychic
~ Wish
~ Thunderwave/Reflect

Yes yes WTF and all that well this guy reminds me of Andross's eyeballs that would fly around trying to eat you and there are only 5 Star Wolf members, I could have used Algy but there are no UU Monkeys and I needed a supporting pokemon and this thing fits the bill, pretty self explanitory uhhh wish over recover to help Andrew and Pigma both needing to take some damage

Ok that's it and might I say it took ages to type out all fancy style anyhow thanks if you read it all and I hope to get some good results please bare in mind this is a theme team and my first UU team so be Kind :) Still tear it to shreds

General Thoughts:

* Half of your team (Absol, Grumpig, and Chimeco) are weak to Bug attacks, and your only resist (Aggron) is OHKO if it uses Close Combat. Given the levels of usage Pinsir is currently seeing this is not good.

* Status could be a real problem for this team as the only real defence you have is substitute on some of your pokemon. If Aggron/Kecleon/Absol are burned, Manecritc paralyzed, or anyone (bar Aggron) posioned their effectiveness is severely reduced.

Specific analysis.

Wolf O'Donnel
As you said yourself, standard set, although I would question its effectiveness as a lead. In general Manectric is better suited to late game sweeping, as although it is fast, its not as fast as the popular "Sleeper" leads (Purugly, Persian, Jumpluff, and to a lesser extent Rapidash) and its not likely to survive a guts boosted Facade from Swellow either.

Leon Powalski ... I chose a Choice Bander to hit hard with Sucker Punch
Risky strategy as if you have a smart/experienced opponent they will use this as set up fodder ...

Pigma Dengar ...
~ Shadow Ball
Without Shadow Ball Grumpig will have problems with fellow psychic types, however without HP Fighting it will have a harder time taking down steels and dark types. Unfortunately on a set that requires substitute to set up CM you will have to sacrifice some coverage or get something to pass bulky subs to grumpig.

Panther Caruso ... but unlike kecleon this fellow has decent speed

Actually its speed is pretty average, so you are going to be relying on Sucker Punch quite a bit still. However in relying on Sucker Punch you lose night slash which is by far the superior move on the Scope Lens/Super Luck set.

Andross ... I could have used Algy but there are no UU Monkeys
Erm, Primeape?

~ Thunderwave/Reflect
You could consider heal bell to help with your potential status problem.

Overall a fairly solid team for a first attempt.

Good luck.

thankyou I will try some of these but to be honest I'm already over this team :p I just made a diff UU team that has already beat 2 OU's.... surprised the hell out of me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)