Team "I don't know a name for it" An OU RMT.

Main issues for this team:
No walls
2x Fighting weakness
2x Dragon weakness
No scarfed pokemon, which lets gyarados run wild

Member Classifications:
One anti-lead
Two Physical Sweepers
One Revenge Killer thing I dunno (Mamoswine)
Two Special attackers

Good Points for this team:
Very offensive.
Wall breakers
Creativity
Fun too play with.

Entery Hazard Data:
One weak too Stealth Rocks
Two immune too spikes
Two immune too toxic spikes

(Stolen from Holitrix's RMT)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people :D I decided too make a new team, I just came back too pokemon now that I have more time and made this team. Suggestions will be welcome. Now here it is at a glance.

As you can see this team is realy offensive with almost no walls in play. I might have too change this but It works quite well.

Machamp (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 170 HP/252 Atk/4 Spd/84 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dynamicpunch
- Payback
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch
My own version of an anti-lead Machamp. I find that this works much more then the standard ones. I absolutely love using it. It works fine and catches people offguard. I don't plan switching it out much and just let it fight untill it dies, which absolutely catches people offguard. And that payback on the Rotom that comes in helps a lot.

Kingdra (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Signal Beam

My favorite pokemon and my favorite set. This thing is amazing, it contends with specs latias scince Hydro pump does more damage after one turn, and already does more if it locks itself in dragon pulse. Swift swim is needed for rain teams, I have tried sniper but I find swift swim more usefull. The metagame these days is unprepared for kingdra, I've seen countless Zapdos come in thinking thunderbolt is super effective and die or get knocked low too a specs Hydro Pump.

Salamence (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk/252 Spd/24 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Standard Dragon Dancing salamence, you know, the one who saves the game for all of us. After one dragon dance this thing becomes DEADLY. I only use it in danger seeing as setting up a Dragon Dance is quite easy with thinking and helps a lot. This lifesaver is one of the strongest things in the metagame. It works very well, I have too scout the opponents team for any counters first though and try too play around them. I haven't seen many weaviles or Mamoswines lately though.

Empoleon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk/4 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet
- Earthquake
- Avalanche

Let me ask a question, do you expect a Swords Dance Empoleon? No. Is it deadly? Yes. This set is one of the most overlooked sets of Empoleon. It is bulky, (Can take a LO Mamoswine's Earthquake at full health) and deadly. A couple of dances with swords and he's set, as long as he doesn't drop any.
Avalanche is for dragons and earthquake is the move I use for coverage or if I can outspeed the opponent. This works quite well, the main reason I am not using Lucario for a similar set is because everybody has counters for Lucario. No one is realy going too have a counter just for a swords dance Empoleon no one uses.

Azelf @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 Atk/216 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Explosion
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot

Life orb Specialy based Azelf. Can get kills, run, come back and explode. It does fairly well, getting some unexpected kills scince everyone uses this little person as a Lead, which, In my opinion is a waste. It's supposed too due damage and Explode, nothing more. Does help sometimes though. I'm thinking of changing it too something else, some other special attacker that might work better, any ideas?

Starmie @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt

I took mamoswine out for this. It helps my gyarados weakness with thunderbolt, lets me get rid of those annoying entery hazards with Rapid spin, helps for DD mence with Ice beam. And Hydro pump for just plain Same Type attack Bonus. It has a choice scarf so it can do all of those things. 6 HP EVs for if it ever feels like surviving at 1 HP, and the rest of the EVs are self-explanitory. Modest nature is good because it will already be fast, and outspeeds +1 speed natured salamence with 1 Speed point.

My team is not that stable but that's why I need help. I cannot provide a threat list due too me not being good at knowing how too take on threats.

I like offensive teams myself and this one looks quite appealing to me ^_^

You could have problems with entry hazards of course, seeing as once they're down there's no stopping them. My only thought is replacing Mamo with a Starmie. It can still get Mence with Ice Beam and give spin support your team may need. Of course, Bliss may be more of a problem then...and what set to use? Scarfmie with Rapid Spin, or Defensive? In testing, have you had problems with entry hazards?

Also, I haven't used DDMence so I couldn't say in truth what's good for it, but has Outrage been fine on it? Being locked into it then put under confusion doesn't sound all too appealing to me...I guess even when resisted it'll hurt but wouldn't Dragon Claw be more reliable?

Also, I'd like to ask if I can use this team myself if possible, it'd be mean to just take it without asking.

Why does Machamp have Ice Punch? Substitute is WAY more effective IMO.

Also, no SR? I bet fitting it in somewhere (Mamoswine?) would really help with your Gyrados weakness...

Try Subsuitute with 3 attacks if you like the offensive pace. Subsuitute allows you to block status and also lets you get a extra attack for the cost of about 1/4 of your HP. Dymanic Punch-Icepunch-Payback-Subsuitute. Bullet punch is priorty but for machamp its extremely weak. Theres no stab to even help it and only does about 30 percent to a gengar.
Anyway good luck with the team and I'm sorry I can't do a full rate :S

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Be careful for the odd Weavile, as it makes short work of Salamence, Azelf, and Mamoswine. Empoleon could be in trouble too if it's taken some prior damage. Fortunately for you, Weavile suffers from the Evire syndrome, where most of the people who use it don't know what the hell they're doing, but smart player could keep it alive long enough to trash your main sweepers. You might want to play a little smarter with your Machamp, as Bullet Punch will be really helpful in taking out what would otherwise basically fuck up your team.

Slap Stealth Rock on Mamo in place of Ice Fang, you don't really need it since Ice Shard is better in every way. If you're worried about not 2HKOing Celebi, don't bother, you're not going to win that one.

Alternatively, you could get rid of Empoleon and add Swampert or Brozong for Stealth Rock and general walling. This team might have the blues with Scarf Heatran, so Swampert could be a better alternative.

Try Subsuitute with 3 attacks if you like the offensive pace. Subsuitute allows you to block status and also lets you get a extra attack for the cost of about 1/4 of your HP. Dymanic Punch-Icepunch-Payback-Subsuitute. Bullet punch is priorty but for machamp its extremely weak. Theres no stab to even help it and only does about 30 percent to a gengar.
Anyway good luck with the team and I'm sorry I can't do a full rate :S
It's for Sashed pokemon. And I have a lum berry anyway, and people will predict sub.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)