Team mediocre

Team mediocre

A OU WiFi team

I am in need of help. I win about 50% of my battles if im lucky and i want to take it one step further.

And here they are:

Swampert @ leftovers
Trait: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
240hp, 216 def and 52 SpD
Move 1: Scold
Move 2: Stealth rock
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Roar

The good old standard Roarpert. Stealth rock then roar to pokes i dont like, and Scold and Earthquake to deal decent damage to just about everything in this tier. Fairly bulky, all around a decent pokemon.

Breeloom @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison heal
Nature: Adamant
252 att, 244 SpD, 12 Hp
Move 1: Spore
Move 2: Substitute
Move 3: Focus Punch
Move 4: Seed Bomb

Standard Spore puncher set. Either dominates in matches or fails miserably. SpD ev's so it can take a hit and spore back. Scarmory walls the hell out of this thing but its the best blissey destroyer in the game and can take a decent chunk out of anything it hits. Overall my favorite pkm.

Dusknoir @ leftovers
Trait: Pressure
Nature: Impish
252 hp, 232 def, 24 att
Move 1: Will-o-wisp
Move 2: Pain Split
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Seismic Toss

One of the best physical walls and surprisingly attacking. Give the vast majority of physical pokemon a hard time. Love to switch in on fighting type moves. Does great damage to tyranitar and other common pokemon used in this tier. Its main tactic is to wall and burn the opponents team whilst dealing decent damaged to any trying to take this beast on.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Trait: Pressure
Nature: Jolly
252 att, 216 Speed, 40 hp
Move 1: Pursuit
Move 2: Ice shard
Move 3: Low kick
Move 4: Night slash

Great revenge killer, loves to murder tyranitar, every dragon minus kingdra, scizor and many others. Main weaknesses are anything faster then it and stealth rock. It carries a standard set with night slash essentially being a filler move. Possibly my best pokemon as its guaranteed to get a kill on the board.

Nidoking @ life orb
Trait: Sheer Force
Nature: Hardy
252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 def
Move 1: Ice beam
Move 2: Flamethrower
Move 3: Earth power
Move 4: Thunderbolt

When this pokemon hits boy does it hit hard. Ohk0ing the majority that doesnt resist it. I use it as my Ferrothorn and skarmory killer. It a shame the such an awesome pokemon has such horrible defenses and speed but its ability to destroy the walls mentioned above gives him a spot in my team.

Haxorus @ life orb
Trait: rivalry
Nature: Jolly
252 att, 252 speed, 3 hp
Move 1: Earthquake
Move 2: Outrage
Move 3: Brick Break
Move 4: Dual Chop

Overall a decent pokemon. Earthquake, brick break and outrage to cover a vast majority of types and dual chop to destroy those pesky abusers of substitute. Not bulky enough and looking to replace him.

My Weaknesses:

My weaknesses are drizzle teams and dragon dace gyarados. As i stated before i win around half my matches if not less and im looking to advance to the next stage. Any help would be appreciated Thanks.

First time poster long time viewer.

Well to start you should really replace hax with garchomp, hax is just a weak version of garchomp basically. You should also try reuniclus instead of nido, he can destroy those walls as well and overall can last alot longer through the fight.

Just a little nitpick, try moving the SpD ev's from Breloom to the speed. Breloom will need ALL the speed it can get to outspeed things and spore them.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Well to start you should really replace hax with garchomp, hax is just a weak version of garchomp basically. You should also try reuniclus instead of nido, he can destroy those walls as well and overall can last alot longer through the fight.
Garchomp? Garchomp was banned ages ago man

First change I would make is Breloom's set - specially defensive set with Bulk Up, Spore, Drain Punch, and Seed Bomb, as this helps with Drizzle and Volt-Turn teams that would otherwise break through easily. Next, Haxorus' ability shouldn't be Rivalry; instead, it should be Mold Breaker, so it can hit pesky Rotom-W and the like with Earthquake, and maybe change it to Choice Scarf, as you don't have much to hit Pokemon that like to set up. Dusknoir, since it has more attack over its pre-evolved version, Dusclops, should have another attacking move over Seismic Toss such as Ice Punch to take on Pokemon that would otherwise set up on it such as Gliscor, or you are better off just using Dusclops. I'd also change Nidoking's nature to Timid, as there isn't a reason not to, as you don't have a physical move on it.

Good luck.

Hi. You are largely walled by Skarmory, and your sweepers would benefit in taking it down. For this reason, I suggest Magnezone over Dusknoir. I don't see what Dusknoir is really doing for your team anyways and outside of burns, it doesn't do much.

Scizor over Weavile can also be helpful, as you can also net switch advantage with U-turn. Scizor also hits harder with Bullet Punch, and can pursuit Lati@s that can give this team problems, as Weavile can't switch directly into it, while Specially Defensive Scizor can.

Magnezone
Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SAtk / 220 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Charge Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute

Scizor
Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)