Team Trials - Sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@gorm

get OG to post here and I'll have it, I'll also put you tentatively for OU on that list, but just post here to switch it around. with all the activity I can have these up by tuesday morning.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Pat will be playing for my Team

Team Rhymes with Orange
UU - Matty
Venom - OU
Pat - Ubers

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
yo bk, i'm up for it baby :D

also, i can manage either of the three, so its upto you to pick what you guys are best at :)

I PMed ripchord about confirming his place on our team but if he doesn't confirm by this time tomorrow then I'll have to find a new team member.

At this point we've reached the best bracket number we can. You've all had sufficient chance to say the least, many of you just posted to join and have done nothing since.

hell no.
As you can see, there are open spots. Teams you can join. I've also said guaranteed sub spots, but in other posts previous to this I have stated teams have a priority. If you've looked at the thread more then to post you'd know that. You've also had plenty of time to make teams with other agents, as I've stated, a lot of people have, like Taylor Umbasc LonelyNess, Venom Matty Pat, you just have to actually want to talk to people to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)