Team Which Has Been Working Realy Well For Me? [RMT]

Hey I've been playin with this team online over wifi and on Shoddy my record over wifi is 15-0 and on shoddy its 15-5. So this is the team. I lost that many on shoddy though just because I hate playing on shoddy because I dont know what they use because all the commands come all at once and its too fast for me I also do prefer playing online

Dugtio@Focus Sash
Arena Trap
Jolly (+Spd -Sp.A)
4Hp 252Atk 252Spd
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Night Slash

Ok this thing has worked quite well. Ive wrecked alot of leads with this thing.
Heatran - Just Earthquake and laugh

Azelf - Night Slash to break sash when they set up rocks then Night Slash again to kill and set up rocks

If any steel pokemon lead apart from Heatran I switch to this thing.

Magnezone@Leftovers
Magnet Pull
Modest (+Sp.A -Atk)
252Sp.A 172Hp 84Spd
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power (Fire)
-Substitue
-Magnet Rise

This things Ok. It has helped me out against some anoying steels. But i might change to the Choice Scarf version so i can out spd rather than just set up and that.

Machamp@Leftovers
No Guard
Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A)
252Atk 252Def 4Hp
-Dynamicpunch
-Stone Edge
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

This thing absorbs Status for the team and recks pokemon with the 225 Power Dyanicpunch which has 100% confus Rate. This thing can counter all TTar so I am not weak to him. Also it can wreck Blissey.

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Water Absorb
Bold (+Def -Atk)
252Def 200Hp 56Sp.A
-Surf
-Hidden Power (Elec)
-Wish
-Protect

This thing may be a bit predictable but oh well. This thing heals the team and take cares of Gyarados' and Kingdra's. might change the EV's though abit some advie would be appreciated.

Celebi@Choice Scarf
Natural Cure
Modest (+Sp.A -Atk)
4Hp 252Sp.A 252Spd
-Leaf Storm
-Earth Power
-Hidden Power (Ice)
-Psychic / Shadow Ball

Ok this thing was going to be a Jolteon with a choice item on it but 3 elec pokemon = a no no. So I went with the beefy Celebi. For 2 reasons unpredictable and its a good strong pokemon. Ok i need some help on Psychic over Shadow Ball should I keep Psychic. Psychic may have stab and can still kill Gengar. But Shados Ball is super effective against Dusknoir. PLZ I need some help on that decision. Also this pokemon could be changed if i use a Scarfed Magnezone

last pokemon

Rotom-H@Leftovers
Levitate
Calm (+Sp.D -Atk)
252HP 200Sp.D 56Sp.A
-Thunder Wave
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
-Overheat

Ok this was going to have different Ev's but i forgot the ones which worked for me on my p[latinum against Salamence's. So on Shoddy I use this. this thing is quite good Paralyzing pokemon mostly Heatran which expect an Overheat. But I personally dont want to use Rotom-H because I use a quite few fire Moves and im currenty having trouble with Gallade so I might go with Rotom-Fan. But I do want to use a Rotom appliance

I would like some advice on pokemon changes I personally think this is a strong team but prove me wrong thats the reason why I have posted my team on here. Also I want some advice on the Scarf Magnezone rather than the Subzone. Also I want people to throw some EV ideas so I can take them into account and see if it changes the team but the team is doing quite well so I shouldn't complain yet.

Machamp as a sleep talker is a bit too risky, switch to a set that is more reliable because you're pretty much screwing yourself over with that one. Scarf Magnezone is actually a good idea. You have no Scizor counter, unless you switch your Machamp to a CBer, or even just Dynamic Punch/Stone Edge/fire punch/Ice Punch. If you don't wanna do that, go with the scarfzone. Also, Your Celebi wants Psychic. Shadow ball doesn't do you any good if Dusknoir hits you with Shadow Sneak anyways. You have no Dusknoir counter (oddly), so you may want to look into an investment. Since Dusknoir is usually defensive < Spdefensive, You want something that can stop Gallade and Dusknoir. This means something with Shadow Ball obviously, with something that can deal massive damage. Choice Specs Gengar is here.

Specsgar isn't common nowadays, and he is a much betetr choice than your Rotom forme. SpecsGar can deal ridiculous amounts of damage, and he's already fast, he's just a little frail. Ok, he's super frail. I really think that this could help you tenfold, but the problem is that your team is horribly frail besides Vaporeon, and Magnezone, which means that another frail poke wont help you. I think that your team needs a Revamp, Machamp should be running a bulky set to take hits and deal back with Dynamicpunch. You're going to want a Stealth rocker because with all the confusion the opponent is going to switch. You want to run Payback on machamp, make sure that you pump enough Hp/SpD evs to withstand Gengar's Shadow Ball and be able to OHKO back with Payback, sorry I don't know the exact ev spread. So you change Machamp to a bulkier spread, change his moveset, switch Rotom to Specsgar, this will make your team ALOT better.

darkartisan thanks for the advice I do have a stealth rocker my duggy. Now I dont want to be using too many choiced item pokes I did want to use either a bulky raikou or a choiced jolteon also I need a ghost on my team just because of the stealth rocking pokemon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)