Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Spd / 68 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Metal Sound
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

Nulls out a real need for Rapid Spin on Cloyster, save vs other Cloysters. Keeps subs against resists like Celebi, who wants to get that Leech Seed in.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 240 HP / 80 Def / 20 Spd / 48 SAtk / 120 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Psychic
- Recover
- Reflect

Dugtrio gets a nasty surprise here.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 136 Def / 80 SAtk
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Old stuff.

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 64 Atk / 72 Spd / 120 SAtk
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Crunch
- Focus Punch
- Rock Slide
- Substitute

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 212 HP / 136 Def / 56 Spd / 104 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Flamethrower
- Protect
- Roar
- Wish

Tyranitar and Salamence were definitely fillers. Tyranitar added a physical punch (I HP Bug would probably be better than Crunch) and Salamence added a much needed phazer. I'd think a Light Screen somewhere would help the team out.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
I've used HP:Flying/Protect/Roar/Wish Salamence before, and that's probably the best you can get for a roaring wishmence, as hp:flying will allow you to hit through much more than flamethrower. With Magneton on the team, it just gives more reason to use hp: flying as you're eliminating the steels that resist it. HP: Flying also hits snorlax harder, as well as celebi and other grass pokemon.

The same rule goes for Cloyster. The only real reason for surf on that set is to hit tyranitar/potential steel types. However, Magneton eliminates the steel types from that list, and since you have Swampert ice beam is a much better choice. The only real arguement against this change I can see is wanting a stab water move as swampert already has ice beam.

Yeah, I'd go with HP: Bug on that Tyranitar, that way you can focus on one attack stat instead of splitting.

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 48 Def / 80 SAtk / 84 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
^ those evs give you the same results as yours, but leaves you an extra 4 evs for one point of stat in any category (probably put into speed, for other swamperts? I dunno). Not much of a deal, but I just wanted to point that out.

Speaking of Swampert, I'd simply focus on defense to resist tyranitar and friends better.

The team's OK I guess. Most of all standard stuff is covered with it evenly. (slightly blaziken weak, but HP: flying on mence fixes that.) Anything can go over Tyranitar, really, so if you don't like the sandstorm wearing down your cloyster/celebi/salamence you can swap it for something cool (or perhaps another flying resist). IMO, if you're not shooting for coolness, a curselax would be nice over Tyranitar. Celebi has troubles keeping up with starmie sometimes, so it's good not to be dependent on a swampert/celebi combination to wall your special attacks.

Just to add to what Karrot said, Hp: bug would definitely help with what looks like some celebi weaknesses. (Hp: fly on mence would also help with that obviously.)
How have you handled curselax with earthquake before? It seems simply going to salamence would wear down the dragon rather quickly. I'd hate to suggest skarmory > cloyster, but if you find snorlax to be a nuisance that would be the obvious route.

Sorry I couldn't contribute more. Karrot covered your team pretty well.

if you do keep cloyster over skarmory, then i reccomed 252 SDef evs on it. if it gets hit with ANY grass or electric moves at all its screwed. it doesnt really need a Bold nature either because its defense is already so high in the first place. its ranked 4th in defense including fourth generation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)