Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Hey ASB. So...my real life has taken a turn for the worse in unexpected, explosive, and all-around drastic fashion (find me on IRC if you want to talk about it, don't feel comfortable going into specifics here). In short, expect nothing from me until next Thursday the 16. I will do my absolute best to get my team in for the Gen 7 tournament so as not to hold that up. If I can find the energy to order in my gym battles I will, but please understand if I can't. I'm sorry guys (and girls), you've all been so kind and friendly to me and you all deserve better.

Relevant tags: Frosty JJayyFeather Toon Silver_Lucario42 Gale Wing Srock zarator acidphoenix

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey this kid knows the material but he forgot to turn in the homework! let's give him a bad grade

hey our son has a bad grade, let's punish him by not allowing him to hang out with this supportive online community!!! that will surely help

stupid life
see you all later ig

Edit: should be back by Friday also weekend homework should be illegal let me ref my flashes

Last edited:
Guys huge storm in chennai, Loa for a few days may be 3.

Will update this post if needed currently bicycles are flying in the air, it scarry and crazy o-0

situation is pretty bad. No electricity, No water, No gas, No transport, Network is far from stable :(

I dont have access to PC with internet :(

All wired internet is down. We are using shared data from mobile network of friends. Please bear with me till tiesday

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wednesday through Friday I'll be focusing on finals Lenciency on DQ por ffavor

Tbh can we all get like a "leniency on DQ" this week and maybe next since everyone has to do finals

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
hey this kid knows the material but he forgot to turn in the homework! let's give him a bad grade

hey our son has a bad grade, let's punish him by not allowing him to hang out with this supportive online community!!! that will surely help

stupid life
see you all later ig

Edit: should be back by Friday also weekend homework should be illegal let me ref my flashes
Update: Parents actually didn't do that but yeah I still have to do hw. Sorry everyone

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
K so

I have an essay to turn in 'til this friday and a crapload of work for next tuesday. And from wednesday to the 2nd I will be away for festivities, although I might pop in during that period.

In other words:

- Until the 21st: Bare with me please. I might order on Flying Gym (which is easy given the inactivity of the leader) and ref the tourney, but everything else is expected to stay as is for the most part.
- From the 21st until the 2nd: Please give me some leniency (read: 24h) as I will try to get to everything albeit with reduced speed.

As usual, if you really need the slot or just can't wait, then the DQ button is your friend.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Amending my previous post to "dead for all intents and purposes until Saturday"

Updated Loa dead till tuesday, please dont dq if you can wait.

Got some internet time in a cafe, but it is pretty far. Only Airtel broadband is working, all other broadband's are out.

Last edited:
Home for the semester, will be trying to catch up on everything starting now, please tag me in stuff I forget about and feel free to DQ/warn me if I take an unacceptably long time

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
K so

I have an essay to turn in 'til this friday and a crapload of work for next tuesday. And from wednesday to the 2nd I will be away for festivities, although I might pop in during that period.

In other words:

- Until the 21st: Bare with me please. I might order on Flying Gym (which is easy given the inactivity of the leader) and ref the tourney, but everything else is expected to stay as is for the most part.
- From the 21st until the 2nd: Please give me some leniency (read: 24h) as I will try to get to everything albeit with reduced speed.

As usual, if you really need the slot or just can't wait, then the DQ button is your friend.
Small update: I finished my essay and turned it in sooner than I've anticipated. I can only start my work for tuesday tommorow, so I will get a nice window of opportunity through the rest of today. But everything else stay as is tommorow onwards for the most part.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
I'm away from the 27th to the 31st, probably can't do much at all then, sorry if I slow down the tournament a little with my reffings, same to the people whose sims I've already procrastinated on

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Ugh this is getting really annoying please have patience with me until Friday

I'll be in Japan for 12 days, from December 23 to January 3 GMT+8 time (aka a day ahead of you other-worlders :P). Chances are, I'll show almost no activity, except maybe a few minutes of popping into chat here and there, but that's p much it. Of course, this only affects my tour matches.

Toon adiass Yoshiblaze acidphoenix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)