Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
You know that expression about shit and a fan? Describes my life well right now. Minimal if not zero activity for the next week

Lots of homework and also upcoming wisdom tooth surgery. Please give me at least 24 extra hours on all things for the next week and be lenient if I take longer.
this is the third person I've seen getting wisdom teeth out since I had it two weeks ago, and I can't remember any time I saw someone was beforehand :L

zzzz

every current reffing will be done by thursday friday hopefully but don't bug me about it unless i'm significantly over(i.e. i forgot about you) before fri (irc bugging is fine as long as you wait until tomorrow)

edit: expect nothing today at all and little tomorrow but definitely everything by friday

i'll try to get things by friday but i'm leaving in an hour and i just scratched my monoteam

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for double post

Bout to ref one thing and that involves explosion in a tournament then won't be able to ref or order again until Friday (January 13th oooh spooky) sorry for the inconviences if ya can't wait that long I suggest you get a subref

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Absent until next Monday. I may get a chance to sneak in an order or two, but please be patient.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I apologize for the lack of activity this weekend. Was doing some grunt work that went on for longer than I'd expected.

Also, work is piling up so I should be at more...sketchy waters for the next couple of weeks. Should be able to post within DQ for the most part though. Still, FYI.

My laptop's hard drive is malfunctioning right now, getting it fixed tomorrow. Asking for another day to order for both GEN7 Tour matches.

Would use my phone, paternal interventions prevent me. *rolls eyes*.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm out for all of Friday and Saturday and the first half of Sunday. I might be able to order but don't count on it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Limited activity through Tuesday for a variety of irl reasons that won't materially affect irc activity but that will take precedence over focus on orders

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
following days:

today - did what I could for the day
thursday - ok
dead friday
absolutely dead saturday
semi-dead sunday

So wait until like 19:00 Sunday (GMT) before tagging me please. thanks

^ same as guy above, I have finals crammed up 1-3 February (which means I have to study before that), and I've got college music auditions on the 5 (which means I have to practice), so my schedule will be shaky until at least the 5, requesting leniency until then :)

(Plus it's my birthday tomorrow so suppers and all will hit my activity too)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Family visited unexpectedly! Very exciting. Won't be ordering in anything meaningful until Monday night.

Simultaneously started work at the campus bookstore and classes at the same time, so for the next two weeks I'll be pretty busy and leniency would be greatly appreciated if I'm behind, but I'll do my best to stay on time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)