ORAS UU The 1Train (Semi-offense)

Oh boy is it really time for me to build teams after so long? Yes. With barely any knowledge of the current OU metagame anymore, my best choice was my favorite tier that is also knows as UU.

Teambuilding process and thingies put in short

So our journey begins with Mega Sharpedo, and honestly speaking, I didn't know first why I wanted to build around it, I just felt like it.

Next thing I really wanted was someone to set rocks and just be overall something useful, so here comes Mamoswine

After noticing I didn't really have a spinner nor someone to sponge hits well, I went with AV Hitmontop

And as we can all see, I'm weak to a lot of things. Namely fighting, fairy and grass. Easy fix with Crobat

And of course because I'm bad I only now realized my electric weakness. Mamoswine didn't really do much considering it was a suicide lead. Also wouldn't mind having a counter against bulky water, mainly Crocune. This is where Heliolisk comes in.

Not really a fan of the 4 physical and 1 special mon split, and I'm missing a set-up sweeper, and I wouldn't miss the chance to use my favorite one, Reuniclus

The team did surprisingly good, but considering I was facing low ladder I didn't mind it much. Tho I did have some good matches against decent and some good players.
But the streak can only go for so long, every good UU player at this point is looking at this team like "You get destroyed by the best UU mon" which is namely Hydreigon.
After some researching I decided t replace Hitmontop since I never truly liked it in my team, and we shall meet Vaporeon.

Now to the real thing

Sorry about the picture sizes, I was lazy so all I did was make the bigger size max 500 ok

Starting off with the MVP of the team, mega sharpedo

A$AP Rocky (Sharpedo-Mega) @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Protect

Reason I wanted to build around this was because of it's simply amazing late-game sweeping abilitites.
Which is exactly why at the start of the battle my objective is to basically see what mons I need to weaken in order to win with Sharpedo.
EVs are obviously just for the maximum sweeping capability, and thanks to speed boost I can run adamant.
The dual STAB helps me destroy almost everything in the tier, and whatever I don't destroy with those I can kill them with Ice Fang. And finally we have protect to guarantee a speed boost at least once for us.
Kendrick Lamar (Mamoswine) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Adamant Nature
- Endeavor
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock
Next we have a guy that fulfills actually quite a lot of roles.
First things first, it's the team's rocker and really good at that too as it forces quite a few switches.
It also serves as a lead, and a fairly good anti-lead, as generally it beats Azelf, some Infernape sets, Aerodactyl, Archeops etc all those leads with it's oblivious ability blocking taunt and who doesn't love the endeavor + priority used along with sash?
What's also good about Mamo is that it necessarily doesn't need to be a suicide stealth rocker lead. Out of all the mons in this team, Mamoswine scores the second most kills because it destroys walls and set-up sweepers. I was quite amazed when I wiped out half of my opponent's team with endeavor + ice shard spam.
Also provides electric immunity somewhat when I don't just let it die in the lead.

Joey Bada$$ (Vaporeon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 204 HP / 248 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Wish
- Scald​

So if you chose to read my little teambuilding process thingymabobbie, you know this spot used to be for Hitmontop. Just pointing it out just in case ya feel?
So one beautiful day I got almost swept by a Hydreigon, and I decided that something had to be done about it
This is where Vaporeon comes in, as with the EVs it tanks a Draco from 45% to 52% which allows me to wish the next turn. And upon some laddering, I also noticed I take less than 50% from Dragalge's sludge wave so that's also nice n' poppin'.
Other than handling with those things, it also gives me access to heal bell which I really, REALLY needed before I swapped Hitmontop out.
Now here you're probably thinking "just use Florges you retard" and that's acceptable, but I just wanted to go with Vaporeon as I didn't want to catch an iron tail from Hydreigon and get 6-0'd by sludge wave spam.
I already explained the SpD EVs, and rest are really going to just HP and defense so I have around the same amount of defense on both sides and good amount of HP to pass those wishes.

Danny Brown (Heliolisk) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]​

Well, Mamoswine wasn't enough to cover for my electric weakness and let's be real Heliolisk barely does it either. But on the other hand, it serves as a counter to some bulky waters such as Crocune or Swampert
Also provided some specially offensive pressure to my team with the power of Life Orb and base 109 speed and special attack. Not to mention the coverage is great.
So volt switch is always nice to have for momentum, which is exactly why I have it over tbolt. Then there's hyper voice for hitting things like Rotom-H and overall it's a good middleground to have. Grass Knot for those annoying ground types such as swampert and hidden power ice is if somebody feels like making big boy plays and switches in dragons like mega sceptile and Salamence in.
But honestly speaking, this mon could be changed for Rotom-H, I'm just not so sure. I'll let you wiser people tell me if it's worth it or not.

Yelawolf (Crobat) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- U-turn​

Mbeedrill is always a problem in UU, or maybe that's just me. And at this point my fighting weakness is hitting the roof, same with grass weakness. But for my luck, this thing exists. Now this set may confuse some people, so let's get through it;
First things first, the EVs. 12 Speed EVs allows me to outspeed max speed timid Rotom-H as long as it's not scarfed. 248 HP EVs give me an odd number of health so I can switch into rocks 5 times and rest are just in attack.
Crobat is also fulfilling a bit of a weird role, as it is there to take hits and obviously path up my 2 major weaknesses, but it's also a wallbreaker with taunt and roost. And frankly, really good at it.
Infiltrator helps me with the substituting shenanigans and U-Turn gives momentum while giving me a pretty nice voltturn core with Heliolisk.
Then there's rocky helmet, which is literally just so beedrill doesn't do ham with the u-turn and it's nice residual damage overall on any physical attacker.

Big KRIT (Reuniclus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast​

Really, really standard calm mind set. When making the team I just looked at it like "Oh I'm not very weak to ghosts, dark nor bug" and felt like I needed a psychic type, not to mention I was missing a set-up sweeper.
So we have the boosting move in terms of CM, a recovery move (just try to guess which one it is), and a good STAB that helps against special walls like Blissey and opposing CM mons such as Suicune. I used to carry shadow ball as my coverage for doublade, but after Hydreigon tore my team bit by bit, I chose to go with focus blast that will hurt the stupid dragon when it switches in.
Why 4 EVs on speed when I'm running a mon that has base 30 speed? It outspeeds opposing Reuniclusses.

Threats and such :

Curse Snorlax - Jesus fuck I can't beat this unless I get an early taunt on it with Crobat or I have the option to endeavor it with Mamoswine. The thing is so fat and strong.

Hydreigon - As I explained, it swept through my team the one time I faced it. Can be dealth with depending on the set but can be hard to break if it's scarf and has Rotom-H in the same team.

Slurpuff - I really only faced this thing once and it didn't get to do anything as I taunted it with my Crobat before it drummed it's belly. But you already know that the moment it gets the belly drum up, it's over for me.

Mega Ampharos - *Trembles in fear*

Mega Aerodactyl - Not really a problem since it can be dealt with basically half of my team. But what really makes me cry is the hone claws set as it just sets up on reuniclus and proceeds to destroy everything if Mamo is down.

Shout out to no one because I'm a solo player

Importable thingy:
A$AP Rocky (Sharpedo-Mega) @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Protect

Kendrick Lamar (Mamoswine) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
Adamant Nature
- Endeavor
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock

Joey Bada$$ (Vaporeon) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 204 HP / 248 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Wish
- Scald

Yelawolf (Crobat) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt
- U-turn

Danny Brown (Heliolisk) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Big KRIT (Reuniclus) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey dude, I actually really like the look of your team but I think there are several things you can do to improve it and deal with some of the weaknesses you listed. So the first thing that jumped out to me was a huge overpriority on things to check Bulky Water types. Vaporeon, Heliolisk, and Reuniclus is a little bit overkill so that is the area I'll be focusing on changing since it's where the redundancies are. Other things that jumped out was that you had a suicide lead alongside pokemon that are easily defogged on (reun + vapo)

• Alright so the first change I'm going to suggest is Toxicroak > Heliolisk. This change alleviates a little bit of the pressure to not let Snorlax set up since at the very least you now have a fighting type to respond to it. Alternatively, you could run Heracross here which would be a clever way to add a Ground resist since Krookodile is threatening. Toxicroak or Heracross still helps versus water types while providing good wallbreaking which will be good for the team.
  • This next change is a little bit out of left field but bare with me. My idea is Bronzong > Reuniclus. Now since the team is mostly offensive, I think an offensive Trick Room set could be really fun to try out. I've used this set in the past and it's a really awesome way to countersweep your opponent when they revenge kill something with Aerodactyl and their team is weakened by MSharpedo or something. Bronzong will also tank a +6 Drain Punch from Slurpuff from full so you are safe from that.
  • The final major change is to remove Vaporeon for either Slurpuff or Whimsicott. Both of these changes accomplish the same thing, dealing with Hydreigon to some degree. Whimsicott is the much more conservative choice but Slurpuff could be used since you do have Toxicroak to handle waters hopefully. I'd probably go Whimsicott but the choice is yours
  • Also I'd suggest altering your Crobat spread to either Max Speed Jolly + some atk some hp OR to 136 speed 252 atk 120 hp jolly. The first outspeeds +1 timid Hoopa and +1 Feraligatr and such. The second outspeeds Azelf while gaining some extra evs for other use. I really do like Rocky Helmet Crobat though, being able to punish u-turn from Mienshao and such sounds really awesome and I'm going to try it out for sure :]
  • A couple other small things that would be preference for me would be Icicle Crash > Endeavor and Jolly Shark > Adamant.
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
Bronzong @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Explosion
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Encore
Best of luck dude!

Hey dude, I actually really like the look of your team but I think there are several things you can do to improve it and deal with some of the weaknesses you listed. So the first thing that jumped out to me was a huge overpriority on things to check Bulky Water types. Vaporeon, Heliolisk, and Reuniclus is a little bit overkill so that is the area I'll be focusing on changing since it's where the redundancies are. Other things that jumped out was that you had a suicide lead alongside pokemon that are easily defogged on (reun + vapo)

• Alright so the first change I'm going to suggest is Toxicroak > Heliolisk. This change alleviates a little bit of the pressure to not let Snorlax set up since at the very least you now have a fighting type to respond to it. Alternatively, you could run Heracross here which would be a clever way to add a Ground resist since Krookodile is threatening. Toxicroak or Heracross still helps versus water types while providing good wallbreaking which will be good for the team.
  • This next change is a little bit out of left field but bare with me. My idea is Bronzong > Reuniclus. Now since the team is mostly offensive, I think an offensive Trick Room set could be really fun to try out. I've used this set in the past and it's a really awesome way to countersweep your opponent when they revenge kill something with Aerodactyl and their team is weakened by MSharpedo or something. Bronzong will also tank a +6 Drain Punch from Slurpuff from full so you are safe from that.
  • The final major change is to remove Vaporeon for either Slurpuff or Whimsicott. Both of these changes accomplish the same thing, dealing with Hydreigon to some degree. Whimsicott is the much more conservative choice but Slurpuff could be used since you do have Toxicroak to handle waters hopefully. I'd probably go Whimsicott but the choice is yours
  • Also I'd suggest altering your Crobat spread to either Max Speed Jolly + some atk some hp OR to 136 speed 252 atk 120 hp jolly. The first outspeeds +1 timid Hoopa and +1 Feraligatr and such. The second outspeeds Azelf while gaining some extra evs for other use. I really do like Rocky Helmet Crobat though, being able to punish u-turn from Mienshao and such sounds really awesome and I'm going to try it out for sure :]
  • A couple other small things that would be preference for me would be Icicle Crash > Endeavor and Jolly Shark > Adamant.
Toxicroak @ Life Orb
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
Bronzong @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Explosion
Whimsicott @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Giga Drain
- U-turn
- Encore
Best of luck dude!
Hey man and thanks for replying, I really wanted some help with this team as I'm rarely happy with what I build.

I did realize the overwhelming bulky waters countering and I'm happy you managed to come up with some good alternatives, I will definitely try out Toxicroak and Heracross.

As for Bronzong, y'know, I could consider it because it sounds like a fun idea but I really want to keep the set-up sweeping capability of Reuniclus and if I used Bronzong I would be so heavily physically oriented.

When I was choosing a Hydreigon check I was looking at Whimsicott but my major problem is it's weakness to Iron Tail and Fire Blast. Forces me to play around and predict so much. But I will definitely test it.

As for Crobat, I'll try both spreads to see which one is better. Honestly, when making the Crobat set I just looked at what showdown suggested and felt like "fuck it" and later just added the 12 EVs to outspeed Rotom-H, so I'm glad to see someone suggesting a spread. Still thinking about a good HP/Atk spread on the max speed Jolly one, but decided to go with 92 Attack as it OHKOs mega absol and Azelf after rocks and rest are in HP.

Lastly but not leastly, I prefer to run endeavor over icicle crash just for the almost guaranteed kill with endeavor + ice shard. And as for jolly over adamant, what really attracts me to adamant more is that it does around half on a max def Florges, and without megaing up it still does around 30%, which has helped me sweep on many occasions.

Hey Finnyfinfin,

Cool looking team. There are definitely some things I would change to give you a more favorable matchup against some of the more common mons of the tier though. Looking at the way you've worded your descriptions and title, I think what you are going for is a balance team, one with a pretty smooth mixture of offensive and defensive mons that doesn't lean too heavily to either side. Balance teams are often defined by a defensive core capable of covering many (not all) of the offensive threats of the tier, while providing the platform (in the form of pivots, clerical support, taking out key targets, etc) for the more offensively oriented mons to sweep from mid-to-late game.

Looking at the team, I think that Hydreigon really enjoys playing against you, as you do not have a single switchin and are reliant on revenging with either Sharpedo or Mamoswine. Neither of those particularly enjoy this task, either, because Sharpedo will have to Mega Evolve after gaining the speed boost and Mamoswine without L/O or Icicle Crash will have to get roughly 40% of damage on Hydrei before it is able to revenge. Neither of these situations are ones you really want to be in.

YABO's suggestion of Toxicroak is one I like a lot, giving you the better Snorlax matchup. I'm wavering whether I would change it or not, though, because I also do like the Volt Switch utility. A middle ground that can check Lax through Trick and still keep a Suicune check and VoltTurn momentum is Rotom-M, but the team is a little on the slower side if you go this route. That's not necessarily too bad in UU these days considering, from my experience, teams tend to fall on the extremes of the fast/slow scale, so you won't really be dropping an "overall" speed tier if that makes much sense, but it is something to keep in mind. Rotom also provides a ground check, but it's a little bit on the risky side, because it's not like you'll enjoy taking Knock Offs from Krook, still though it can dissuade EQs on things like Florges. If you do want to use Rotom, the set would be:

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

or

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

(Scarf set sacrifices a good chunk of power, but keeps speed in the team)

As you are running Heliolisk/Rotom or Toxicroak, I think you can definitely swap out Vaporeon for a check that covers Hydreigon but still acts as a physically defensive cleric. The best option for that slot is Florges:

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

This way, you still have a consistent Suicune switchin with Heliolisk while maintaining a pivot that can keep your mons healthy.

I don't really like your Mamoswine set on this team. Considering you don't have too much that stops defoggers outright (say a Mandibuzz or Empoleon in on Florges, MSharpedo, Reuniclus) I don't think you should have a mon super dedicated to just getting up rocks. Mamoswine isn't a bad fit for the slot though, and by retooling him into the wallbreaker set you can gain a lot more general utility. The targets upon which you set up rocks changes, but in return you'll gain a lot more offensive pressure and be able to more accurately break walls for Sharpedo to later clean up.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

Finally, I'd recommend following YABO's suggestion and fixing the Crobat set, with the addendum of changing Taunt to Defog.

Hope these changes suit you well! I would like to see some replays, and if you have any questions or are not a fan of any of the changes please feel free to tag me and let me know and I'd be glad to discuss further!

Hey Finnyfinfin,

Cool looking team. There are definitely some things I would change to give you a more favorable matchup against some of the more common mons of the tier though. Looking at the way you've worded your descriptions and title, I think what you are going for is a balance team, one with a pretty smooth mixture of offensive and defensive mons that doesn't lean too heavily to either side. Balance teams are often defined by a defensive core capable of covering many (not all) of the offensive threats of the tier, while providing the platform (in the form of pivots, clerical support, taking out key targets, etc) for the more offensively oriented mons to sweep from mid-to-late game.

Looking at the team, I think that Hydreigon really enjoys playing against you, as you do not have a single switchin and are reliant on revenging with either Sharpedo or Mamoswine. Neither of those particularly enjoy this task, either, because Sharpedo will have to Mega Evolve after gaining the speed boost and Mamoswine without L/O or Icicle Crash will have to get roughly 40% of damage on Hydrei before it is able to revenge. Neither of these situations are ones you really want to be in.

YABO's suggestion of Toxicroak is one I like a lot, giving you the better Snorlax matchup. I'm wavering whether I would change it or not, though, because I also do like the Volt Switch utility. A middle ground that can check Lax through Trick and still keep a Suicune check and VoltTurn momentum is Rotom-M, but the team is a little on the slower side if you go this route. That's not necessarily too bad in UU these days considering, from my experience, teams tend to fall on the extremes of the fast/slow scale, so you won't really be dropping an "overall" speed tier if that makes much sense, but it is something to keep in mind. Rotom also provides a ground check, but it's a little bit on the risky side, because it's not like you'll enjoy taking Knock Offs from Krook, still though it can dissuade EQs on things like Florges. If you do want to use Rotom, the set would be:

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

or

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

(Scarf set sacrifices a good chunk of power, but keeps speed in the team)

As you are running Heliolisk/Rotom or Toxicroak, I think you can definitely swap out Vaporeon for a check that covers Hydreigon but still acts as a physically defensive cleric. The best option for that slot is Florges:

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy

This way, you still have a consistent Suicune switchin with Heliolisk while maintaining a pivot that can keep your mons healthy.

I don't really like your Mamoswine set on this team. Considering you don't have too much that stops defoggers outright (say a Mandibuzz or Empoleon in on Florges, MSharpedo, Reuniclus) I don't think you should have a mon super dedicated to just getting up rocks. Mamoswine isn't a bad fit for the slot though, and by retooling him into the wallbreaker set you can gain a lot more general utility. The targets upon which you set up rocks changes, but in return you'll gain a lot more offensive pressure and be able to more accurately break walls for Sharpedo to later clean up.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Stealth Rock

Finally, I'd recommend following YABO's suggestion and fixing the Crobat set, with the addendum of changing Taunt to Defog.

Hope these changes suit you well! I would like to see some replays, and if you have any questions or are not a fan of any of the changes please feel free to tag me and let me know and I'd be glad to discuss further!
Hi, thanks for replying, the more advice I get the better.
I decided to make another team that follows your changes and will be sure to get some replays.

As for the changes, honestly speaking I will try them all out.

To not make this post just short saying "yeah thx ill try them out", I'll give the updated threat list that I noticed after updating.

Mega-Ampharos - still the biggest threat to this team after all the changes, mainly because only thing to even remotely take a hit after YABO's suggestions is Whimsicott and after teal6's suggestions is Florges.

Cloyster - One shell smash and it's gg

Slurpuff - Still a threat as I don't much have anything to take a hit, and I would prefer not to use Bronzong as I would have 5 physical mons after that and only 1 special. It might be just me, but i'm not a big fan of having all my mons burned by will-o-wisp.

Snorlax - No matter what it'll always be a threat. Even with tricking scarf into it.

Hydreigon - If it's the wallbreaker set then I'll have problems after teal's changes.

Forretress deserves a special shout out, as it's not threatening offensively but rather so, so annoyingly slow to break down with the team.

Hi, thanks for replying, the more advice I get the better.
I decided to make another team that follows your changes and will be sure to get some replays.

As for the changes, honestly speaking I will try them all out.

To not make this post just short saying "yeah thx ill try them out", I'll give the updated threat list that I noticed after updating.

Mega-Ampharos - still the biggest threat to this team after all the changes, mainly because only thing to even remotely take a hit after YABO's suggestions is Whimsicott and after teal6's suggestions is Florges.

Cloyster - One shell smash and it's gg

Slurpuff - Still a threat as I don't much have anything to take a hit, and I would prefer not to use Bronzong as I would have 5 physical mons after that and only 1 special. It might be just me, but i'm not a big fan of having all my mons burned by will-o-wisp.

Snorlax - No matter what it'll always be a threat. Even with tricking scarf into it.

Hydreigon - If it's the wallbreaker set then I'll have problems after teal's changes.

Forretress deserves a special shout out, as it's not threatening offensively but rather so, so annoyingly slow to break down with the team.
Change Rotom-M to Cobalion (can do SD/Iron Head/CC/Volt, may want LO on this for higher damage but it sucks damaging yourself for VS momentum). This addresses Cloyster, Slurpuff offensively, Snorlax, Hydreigon and uses Forry as a setup sweeper. Keeps your MAmpharos matchup about the same as Rotom would, but weakens your Cune matchup a decent amount, though you do have Reuni who can always beat Cune in a last mon scenario. You could, also, use Florges but with a CM/Moonblast/Synth/Aroma set, giving you a little better of a matchup against Cune (it can't switch in on +1 Moonblasts/Rocks comfortably, usually, but watch out for Roar).

Gives you a little bit of a worse matchup against Ground in general but you can check many of them offensively (Mamo, Krook).

Change Rotom-M to Cobalion (can do SD/Iron Head/CC/Volt, may want LO on this for higher damage but it sucks damaging yourself for VS momentum). This addresses Cloyster, Slurpuff offensively, Snorlax, Hydreigon and uses Forry as a setup sweeper. Keeps your MAmpharos matchup about the same as Rotom would, but weakens your Cune matchup a decent amount, though you do have Reuni who can always beat Cune in a last mon scenario. You could, also, use Florges but with a CM/Moonblast/Synth/Aroma set, giving you a little better of a matchup against Cune (it can't switch in on +1 Moonblasts/Rocks comfortably, usually, but watch out for Roar).

Gives you a little bit of a worse matchup against Ground in general but you can check many of them offensively (Mamo, Krook).
Oh I didn't think of that. That's really, really good. Thanks!

Some replays and stuff:

Defensive Jellicent with taunt is the new found problem to the team http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-269779690

Twave Cobalion and Scarf Rotom-H can be a pain n-n http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-269792368

Scarf Damanitan is also a pretty big pain in the ass http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-269794930

Played 9 battles only because got tired of haxy matches and all that, ended up 7-2, losing to to the Jellicent team and Slurpuff sweeping me after using memento with his Espeon I think it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)