the 3rd Smogon music tournament

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
+2 Bloc Party
-4 Iron Maiden
ok once again this is not how it's supposed to work even though I highlighted your other post about this. this vote does not count, and for the time being none of your votes will count in the future. hate to sound mean, but rules are rules and I gave you fair warning!

ok once again this is not how it's supposed to work even though I highlighted your other post about this. this vote does not count, and for the time being none of your votes will count in the future. hate to sound mean, but rules are rules and I gave you fair warning!
My apologies. I should have read the rules better. Take that 'for the time being' away from your post as I messed up twice and my votes should definitely being null for the rest of the tournament. I don't want to be a special exception on that matter.

norulz

excellent
+1 dredg
+1 King Crimson
-2 Bloc Party
-2 Oasis

lame how I only got to know about this when it was a bit late

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
+1 opeth
+1 king crimson
-2 godspeed you! black emperor
-1 the beatles
-1 minus the bear

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)