SM Ubers The Art Of Webs.

THE ART OF WEBS.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩✻۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

INTRODUCTION.

Hello to the whole community of Smogon. As you can see, in what little I have here, this is my first RMT and I hope not the last one. I love the metagame Uber, so I will try to do it well as I consider the team very special. Now to the important thing. Well, I had been out of competition for a few months and until recently I did not know that I had changed so much. I created an alt account and started at the bottom of the stairs. It always seems easy at first, and I was testing different equipment. Then came the moment where I was stuck and I lost more than winning whether it was bad luck or not being centered, so I decided to rescue a team of mine from a topic here, from the forum. Since then, I've been playing for 20/2 days with only two defeats, both against threats or impossible match up. All this happens at the equator of the ladder, where there are very good people and cheating bouts. My main purpose was to see if I was able to regain sensations, as I love the tier and any style or gameplay less Stall. I think I got it, I did not expect so much positive result although I must give thanks to this great team based on webs but with a few small details, since it is not only to put webs + sr, you also have to press the Defogger in some way so that it is not Crumble everything and make it easier to find the way to victory. You already have a clue to this, the MVP of the Tapu Bulu team, the reason for all this and the great entry to this post. As soon as I saw in the subject that you could Buildear with any of the forms of the Tapu, I knew immediately which to choose and where to fit it, I did well. Without further ado, we go deeper. With you, the Sticky Squad.

THE TEAM.

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Rock Tomb
- Encore
- Toxic

Sticky Web is the most important movement, this depends a lot on what happens. Against offensive teams is better. Rock Tomb is my contact attack to slow down to flying pokémon or with levitation. This way another can give you kill when you overcome in speed. Encore is a great help to prevent mainly the opponent from increasing his attack. It is an interesting combination when Toxic is added, very useful. Encore + Toxic can force many changes on the rival. The mental item Herb is vital or necessary, basically because Shuckle is not that fast and there are many users of fast Taunt, therefore as soon as it activates can defend itself and not be so vulnerable. This cast of EVs + nature is that of Smogon, which is fine for things like LO Yveltal. On the other hand if it were Impish would be thought for MMence among others.

Landorus-Therian @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

My SR user, the second important move accompanying Shuckle with his Web. LandorusT has a very good double offense. Thanks to intimidation allows me to enter things like Groudon Primal, Ho-Oh etc. It has a very high base attack that allows me to eliminate things by being Adamant over Jolly. Earthquake is the stab land, very common type in Uber. The idea of moving it with Dragonium Z + Outrage came from the use of both forms of Giratina. I have verified that with the increased attack with SD +2 it is enough to eliminate them and thus to prevent that they do "Defog" on the other hand can be a good idea for the same or passive forms of Arceus. Usually EQ +2 usually works. Outrage is my alternative to hitting flying things, as I do not have Stone Edge / Rock Slide is what I should risk. It is an interesting option to face vs Salamence, Ho-oH or Yveltal.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 168 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

It comes the turn to the best pokémon of the tier, no matter what version, which is good shows. It can fulfill many roles perfectly, very few can boast of that. Stand out both offensively and defensively. Here, the one that fits best is his Double Dancer set, which works great for me. Depending on the situation you can use one or the other. For that, thanks to the help of SD I can put pressure on things like Lugia, Zygarde C, Arceus defensive / passive forms among others. Stone Edge obviously for any major attack threat such as Ho-Oh, Rayquaza or Yveltal. At first I used it with the combination EQ + Rock Slide for the fear to fail ignoring the power of the now. But I have not yet failed Precipice Blades. This move with the base ATK of PDon + SD does damage at will, it has given me life to make the change.

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Arceus-Ghost is probably one of the best offensive forms. It has a very powerful stab move, it is your best ally. It is immune to the Extreme Speed priority so it usually has some advantage vs. EX Killer with Brick Break. The weak point is that there are many threats like Scarf Lunala / Yveltal / Muk-Alola or MGengar itself, with which there is not much choice. That's why it takes Sticky + Rock Tomb. It's my Spin Block, which completely annuls Excadrill, for example. SD + Spooky Plate boost is a good way to scratch good damage.

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

My favorite tapu and a great Wallbreaker. Thanks to its invocation Grassy Terrain I recover life + protect me from Ground spam. He has a very interesting offensive double type as well as his attacks. Wood Hammer is his best stab and the best thing is that he does not fail but he loses health by using it every time depending on the damage done to the opponent. The terrain increases its two grass movements. Superpower is viable to face against balanced equipment in which Ferrothorn is, since otherwise it would be impossible to touch it. Stone Edge for Ho-Oh, although this depends a lot on the speed of each or make a good move. As it is a Sticky team the atk to the maximum with favorable nature, so it takes advantage of everything better. I even got to give KO to PDon, which I suppose would be offensive versions, but to the bulky it leaves very low of health, proven.

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail

Lucario-Mega is my fairy annihilator, like FairyCeus Xerneas or Clefable and DarkCeus. It boasts a prodigious double offensive type and has priority, which is a good escape in twisted situations. I have good match up vs balanced teams or Stall thanks to their ability and access to SD. With which I can even sweep whole teams. With just being +2 I can eliminate some form of Arceus or the king PDon with Close Combat. It is a versatile pokémon that goes well against different styles. Adamant Lucario-Mega can drop out MGengar +2. Iron Tail is the movement par excellence that when it does not fail and low def the opponent helps a lot. It can give scare to things that go into it like Giratina-O.

IMPORTABLE.

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Sticky Web
- Toxic
- Encore
- Rock Tomb

Landorus-Therian @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 168 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Force
- Brick Break
- Extreme Speed

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Stone Edge

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
- Iron Tail

THREATSLIST.

Last edited:
Hey user Taerim, Nice team. Landorus-T with Dragonium-Z boosted Outrage is a pretty good idea to take down Giratina. And the remaining Pokemon's are nice too. But the only thing that seems wrong is Tapu Bulu. Because that makes you very weak to Specs Holding Yveltal and Life Orb holding Mixed Yveltal sets. Dark Pulse hits like a Truck and Primal Groudon can't handle that much.

252 SpA Choice Specs Dark Aura Yveltal Dark Pulse vs. 168 HP / 36 SpD Groudon-Primal: 274-324 (71.5 - 84.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Dark Aura Yveltal Dark Pulse vs. 168 HP / 36 SpD Groudon-Primal: 263-309 (68.6 - 80.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Mega Lucario can kill it but Good players will withdraw Yveltal and switch in some other Pokemon's that check Mega Lucario like Mega Salamence, Then it will give a lot of trouble for you. And I also saw that you have no Special attackers in your team. So that means, You can't take out Pokemon's like Coil Zygarde-Complete and Iron Defense Mega Slowbro. So taking out Tapu Bulu is my suggestion for you. I got a cool Pokemon in this slot which is a nice check for Yveltal. Guess what? Xerneas with Choice Specs :)

Xerneas @ Choice Specs
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power Fire
- Psyshock

It's the Smogon set but you can run Some bulk on this Xerneas set. This hits like a truck and Works as a Special Wallbreaker. This Xerneas set with Specs takes advantage of the Sticky Web and Hits everyone.

Good Luck with the team :) Hope I Helped.

Hi, man. Thanks for the trouble to comment and help. Yes, it is seen with the naked eye that Yveltal and Lunala are my maximum threats. I can not do much, I must be careful. Yveltal to finish it with MLucario although it depends on the speed. I think the change you propose Specs Xern is good idea. I agree that the sacrificed is Bulu, so I gain more response or resistance. With the web's and the advantage of attacking first, it's interesting to take it that way.

Hi, man. Thanks for the trouble to comment and help. Yes, it is seen with the naked eye that Yveltal and Lunala are my maximum threats. I can not do much, I must be careful. Yveltal to finish it with MLucario although it depends on the speed. I think the change you propose Specs Xern is good idea. I agree that the sacrificed is Bulu, so I gain more response or resistance. With the web's and the advantage of attacking first, it's interesting to take it that way.
I am glad you liked that set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)