The Awesome Rejected Trade Shop (: (Ft. Love Ball Miltanks, and more !)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I'm interested in
Darumaka
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Hustle
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: None

Espurr
Nature: Calm
Ability: Own Tempo/ Keen Eye/ Infiltrator
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Yawn, Trick, Barrier

and

Frillish
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb/ Cursed Body
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Acid Armor, Recover

I can offer Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan, M Adamant Technician Scyther, F Modest Cleffa with Wish inside a luxury ball, M Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling, M/F Adamant Super Luck/Pressure Absols with Play Rough and Sucker Punch

I'm interested in a Karrablast of either gender with details as listed
Adamant | No Guard | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Egg moves: Megahorn, Drill Run, Pursuit, Knock off

Offering male Regenerator Alomomola (31/31/31/x/31/31, Impish, EM: Pain Split) or check my spreadsheet.

For trading I'm GMT time-zone, generally available evenings 7-11pm GMT or mornings 8-8.45am - could you let me know your time-zone and if my availability will be a problem.
Would you do iron fist timburr for karrablast.?
I have a karrablast in stock so im ready (:
And I dont know too much about time zones, all I know is that I live in cali xD
Just pm me whenever you can trade, ill most likely be able to trade

hi I'm interested in
Darumaka
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Hustle
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg moves: None

Espurr
Nature: Calm
Ability: Own Tempo/ Keen Eye/ Infiltrator
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Yawn, Trick, Barrier

and

Frillish
Nature: Bold
Ability: Water Absorb/ Cursed Body
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Acid Armor, Recover

I can offer Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan, M Adamant Technician Scyther, F Modest Cleffa with Wish inside a luxury ball, M Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling, M/F Adamant Super Luck/Pressure Absols with Play Rough and Sucker Punch
Interested in cleffa (:
Do you have any others.? :l
I have all yours besides cleffa

Would you do iron fist timburr for karrablast.?
I have a karrablast in stock so im ready (:
And I dont know too much about time zones, all I know is that I live in cali xD
Just pm me whenever you can trade, ill most likely be able to trade
I'd rather do Alomomola as I have one in stock, but can breed an Iron Fist Timburr if you're set on that. Egg moves would be Counter/Mach Punch/Drain Punch/Wide Guard - I've been adjusting the spreadsheet so want to make sure you were looking at the egg move combo I have on hand for Iron Fist.

I'd rather do Alomomola as I have one in stock, but can breed an Iron Fist Timburr if you're set on that. Egg moves would be Counter/Mach Punch/Drain Punch/Wide Guard - I've been adjusting the spreadsheet so want to make sure you were looking at the egg move combo I have on hand for Iron Fist.
Ill take a timburr if you're willing to breed it , and as long as it has mach and drain punch im good (:

Interested in bold slowpoke and adamant ryhorn (:
I need to breed them both so it might take a while since I have two requests before you if you're willing to wait a bit
I actually don't need the drilbur now but I'm still interested in the feebas. Can we do the slowpoke for the feebas? And I can wait, there is no rush.

Interested in cleffa (:
Do you have any others.? :l
I have all yours besides cleffa
ah I see
in that case can I just get the frillish?
I'm just trading what I have in stock right now since I have half a box of pokemon I need to ev train and level before I start breeding with them ._.

I'll be back online in around 3 hours and will be waiting if you're ok with cleffa for frillish

ah I see
in that case can I just get the frillish?
I'm just trading what I have in stock right now since I have half a box of pokemon I need to ev train and level before I start breeding with them ._.

I'll be back online in around 3 hours and will be waiting if you're ok with cleffa for frillish
I have frillish in stock so I can trade now (:
Fc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)