The Changing Sky - SPL Team(s) Report

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Changing Sky
A Mizuhime Team(s) Report

“She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air.”

For those of you who don’t know this SPL Season I played for the Team Raiders. Now it wasn’t the most successful of years, but it was a very enjoyable one and in my opinion I played quite well. My goal this year was to do well, i’ve always been looked at as an average player by most, and judged because of my gender more than anything, I felt like I needed to prove myself as a player. So as corny as it sounds I was determined to do just that. This thread is just going to be a Team Report of all of the teams I used and why I build they the way I did. My hope is that you will use some of the things you see from my teams and craft your own teams with them, or even use mine that’s cool to. Lets get right into it tho.

Week 1 vs Frogs Falcons (TFC) - 1-0

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-32346

For this week, I wanted to come out strong. It was the first game in SPL that I would be representing the tier I’m the leader of, and it was against the #1 seed in the bible some people refer to as the power rankings. I had a sneaking suspicious TFC would bring Mega Kanga, because well, he always does. So with that in the back of mind I wanted to bring something that could over power him from turn 1 and put myself in a good position. A couple weeks before, someone on IRC had mentioned using Rain with Mega Diancie and I Immediately took to that idea. Turns out, TFC brought a team similar to mine, Rain. At first I was slightly scared of The Mega Swampert that was in my face, but my team actually had the slight advantage. Over the course of the battle I admittedly got a little lucky, tho I don’t think it really mattered because Specs Tornadous was doing it’s thing with Hurricane. Overall it was a “gg” and I walked out of my 1st game of the season with a Win to start of 1-0.

The team like I said before was build round Mega Diancie in rain. Everyone at this point was still discovering Mega Diancie as evident by its usage in week 1, my team was extremely offensive tho. To start, my Politoed was Choice Specs, something that’s not really used in Doubles, the idea behind that was it OHKOs 4/0 Mega Kanga after Ludicolo hit it with a Fake Out. Not only did I use the Specs Frog, I also used Specs Tornadous… with Protect. Yeah This sounds dumb as shit i’ll admit it, but at the time, I couldn’t think of a filler move. I already had Hurricane, Air Slash, and Hidden Power Ice so I mean what else does it need right? After the battle I remembered Tailwind was a thing. The funny part of this is that Protect was actually useful this battle, on turn 4 his TFC’s Landorus uses Knock Off and actually knocks of my specs, and on turn 6 i’m able to Protect myself from the Swamperts Waterfall and hit it back with a Choice Specs, Rain-boosted-Hydro Pump from Politoed that picked up the kill with a crit. Overall I was really happy with this team, and it did exactly what it was meant to do, wish the game could have been a little cleaner, but we do play Pokemon.

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 180 HP / 192 SpA / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Scald

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fake Out
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Shark Princess (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Protect

Tornadus @ Choice Specs
Ability: Prankster
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Air Slash
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 44 SpA / 192 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Rain Dance
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Wide Guard
-Protect

Week 2 vs Ruiners (Arcticblast) 2-0

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-33223

To be honest, this week wasn’t much about what I wanted to use, but something I didn’t think would get counter teamed. Last SPL ablast found a weakness in my teams and exploited it so bad the game was over before it started. So my thought process going into this game was bring something you think he won't think you would do, so I brought rain for the second week in a row. This team was little more well build than the last and that’s the only reason I managed to pull this game out. Arctic again, had a fucking amazing matchup against me. Really, I need to play this game perfectly to even stand a chance, I thought I lost at team preview, and I should’ve. Arctic brought sun and my only way to kill his Zard-Y was with Thundurus-T who really couldn’t take a hit to do that. I had to play real aggressive and it was evident from turn one when I risked the game by keeping Thundurus-T in against Zard. Early in the game I was able to gain some momentum back after he thought my Kyurem-B was that scarf set others like to run, and it very well could have been by the architect of my team (it probably should be), I was able to do major damage to Rotom-W with it as a result of this. Later in in the game I was also able to make an extremely aggressive play with Kyurem-B, On turn 11, I ice Beamed the Charizard predicting that he would switch to Landorus-T, predicting my Volt Switch from Thundurus. A lot to take in, I know. But this play is really what turned momentum in my favour as Landorus put a lot of pressure on my Metagross and both my Kyurem-B and Thundurus-T. From there the game was pretty cut and clear.

Basically the team was build around the same idea as the last one, Rain + a Mega that benefits from it in a way. Metagross has it’s shitty fire weakness nerfed when rain is up. I decided to change up my Politoed from last week as well, this week I went with a bulky, Damp Rock variant that would give my team much needed support and an option to switch into things I wouldn’t be able to otherwise. Aegislash was added to give my team a much needed Dragon-type switch, while Kyurem-B was added because it’s just generally a pretty great Pokemon, inferior to another Dragon-type but we won’t get into that! Thundurus-t was the last Pokemon I added as I need something, anything, to help me in the match-up vs sun incase for some god forsaken reason Ablast used that, which he did and im glad i added Thundy. Thundy also helped my deal with Grass-types and took some pressure off Kyurem-B for that. This is probably one of my more “consistent teams” I build this season but it could obviously use some work to help against the sun matchup. Though it was an extremely tough game on my part, Arctic didn’t play horrible, in face i’d say he played just fine, and he clearly prepared perfectly. But a couple of miss predictions and there I am squeaking out a victory to find myself at 2-0 on the season.

SHARKPRINCESS (Politoed) (F) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Icy Wind
- Helping Hand

Ludicolo @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 152 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Fake Out
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 224 HP / 136 SpA / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Protect

Aegislash @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 226 SpA / 32 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flash Cannon
- King's Shield

Thundurus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Protect

Week 3 vs Scooters (Lohgock & Pwnemon) 2-1

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-34013

This week was a mess. The entire week I was paranoid about my opponent(s) bringing a variant of bunnies that included Psych Up on something, so I was trying a bunch of dumb ass sets out like Pasho Berry Landorus-i with Sludge Bomb… Overthinking put in me in a bad position before the game ever started. They ended up bring something so basic and so simple that there was nothing I could really do, full Trick Room. My fellow tier leader made a note that I either use full Trick Room, or i’m weak to it. Turns out that was pretty much dead on. Lohgock managed to keep Trick Room up the entire game and I couldn’t get any momentum at all, I played way to passively this game and brought the loss upon myself more than anything. That’s not to take anything away from Lohgock and Pwnemon either, they found a way to get a nearly impossible matchup to lose and did what any good player would do in the situation, win. The combination of Mega Camerupt and Amoonguss simply but me in a bad position from there very start of the game.

Going into the game, I was expecting bunnies like I said before, but I also wanted to use something that doesn’t see much usage in the tier. I ended up using Mega Venusaur which in general would have been good against Lohgock. I also decided to use that shit bird Talonflame because again, it’s something that I never use (for good reason because its terrible). The rest of the team kind of fell into standard Mizuhime things, HydreSlash with Lando and a nice Terrakion incase of Kanga and other things weak to fighting. Overall, I felt like I did have a good team going into this and tho I'm not one to blame matchup this one wasn’t great. Not to mention the fact I played fairly bad, overall it was a gg tho and this brought my my first loss of the season.

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 136 HP / 100 Atk / 224 Def / 48 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Protect

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect
- Leech Seed

Hydreigon @ Haban Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Protect

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 224 HP / 252 SpA / 32 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Shadow Sneak
- King's Shield

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rock Slide
- U-turn

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Week 4 vs Tigers (Lunarr) 2-2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-34410

After losing the week prior, I really really wanted to win this game. The only problem I had deciding what to bring here, was knowing absolutely nothing about Lunarr. So I decided to bring a Semi Trick Room team I had made to play Arcticblast with instead, obvious decided against using it that week but whatever. The game starts out okay and I'm putting a lot of early game pressure on with Venusaur. Only one small problem is Icy Wind Gengar and his Terrakion had Lum. So after waking up from sleep because of Lum, The Terrakion was still a pain in the ass. My Venusaur was also EVd for bulk as opposed to sleep which cos my quite a lot this game. After the first Icy Wind had landed I was slower than both Gengar and Terrakion. I had Targeted the Terrakion with Giga Drain on Turn 5 but alas, I got Pokemon’d. Nothing I could really do about the Rock Slide flinch but it put me in a really bad spot. Im not gonna claim hax because it’s Rock Slide, but without that flinch the game would have been much different. Despite that it was still a really enjoyable game and Im glad I got the opportunity to be Lunarr’s only game of the season, because he’s a nice boy n_n

This team was something that I really wanted to use, I know it’s slightly “gimmicky” but Rhydon and Charizard actually work very well together. Lightning Rod lets Rhydon redirect Electric-type attacks and with its massive bulk it sponges Rock-type moves for fun, the only problem is its speed. Cresselia allowed me to set up Trick Room and make this team into a Semi-tr team of sorts with Venusaur, Terrakion and Charizard being the “fast” portion of the team. Heatran was the Quiet Eruption set that could have done a lot more than it actually did in this battle so that was a disappointment. Overall, this team is one of the more fun ones I used this season, just wish I didn’t get flinched BibleThump

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 244 HP / 68 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day
- Protect

Rhydon @ Eviolite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Tail
- Protect

Venusaur @ Wide Lens
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Protect

SHARK PRINCESS (Cresselia) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Def / 226 SpA / 16 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Skill Swap
- Psyshock
- Icy Wind

Terrakion @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Heatran @ Charcoal
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect

Week 5 vs Cryonicles (kingofmars) 3-2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-35835

Truthfully, and I mean no offence to my opponent when I say this, but this game was boring. I had lost the 2 weeks prior to this match so I felt like I was letting my team down a lot, but going into this match I was super confident. During the course of this match I didn’t have to do anything but play it extremely safe, not make dumb risks or let something die that shouldn’t. I knew my opponents team, I know how he plays, and it was a matchup that was heavily in my favour from the word go. Sun with double grass basically won the game before it even started. Thanks to my favourite rule in doubles, no sleep clause I was able to freely spam Spore and Sleep Powder from Wide Lens Venusaur because of the way my opponents team was set up. 4/6 of my opponents team was outrun by Bulky Zard-Y, and the other 2 were easily put to sleep by Venusaur or Breloom. This matchup was easy but I still had to play it correctly, which I did (thankfully). I would say this was one of my bigger wins in the tournament as Gavin is a very respected player known for being one of the best VGC players around, and personally, this was the 1 match that I felt was a must win for me all SPL.

The team for this game didn’t take much to build. Basically I did some research and found that Gavin had used the same couple Pokemon on every single team but one the entire season. Amoonguss, Rotom-w, a Dragon, and either Mega Kanga or Mega Diancie. So sun was the play. At first I tried to do some stupid gimmicky thing with Florges and Ferrothorn but I won’t get into that.. Sun had an extremely good matchup vs him and there was literally 0 point to not use it. Bulky Zard Venusaur was pretty much all I really needed for the battle, and 4 things to sack if I needed. I added a Terrakion for the Mega Kanga he might have brought and after a debate with laga, I added Scarf Victini over Scarf Darmanitan in the last slot. Normally Victini doesn’t see much usage, but it’s got a niche in the meta, it’s extremely strong in sun and has access to Final Gambit, thankfully I didn’t have to resort to a Hail Mary and actually use it. I’ve used a team similar to this before, but yeah, just a simple double grass sun team that took advantage of a easy matchup.

Blake (Charizard) (F) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
EVs: 244 HP / 68 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 188 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Overheat
- Protect

Yang (Breloom) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Protect

Ren (Venusaur) @ Wide Lens
EVs: 180 HP / 252 SpA / 76 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Protect

Coco (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Superpower

Yatsuhashi (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Quick Guard
- Protect

Ruby Rose (Victini) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- V-create
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
- Final Gambit

Week 6 vs Wolfpack (Soul_survivor) 4-2

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-36955

Normally I don’t get nervous for a game, but for some reason this is the only game I was nervous for the entire season. For those who don’t already know, Jeudy finished 2nd at worlds last year, so I was in for a very hard match. To start the game, I was faced in a tough position vs what I presume to be an offensive Zapdos against my Abomasnow and Talonflame. I had to make a bold play ont he very first turn to stand a chance in the game. Making a bold play and staying in with Abomasnow and Mega Evolving vs Zapdos turned out to be just the play I needed to make. He Volt Switched into the Protecting Talonflame and took 50% on Kingdra and Zapdos was KO’d. I still wasn’t in the clear tho, Mega Diancie was still a threatening Pokemon as it could hit every mon on my team for Super Effective damage. On turn 3 I was in a very good position with Raikou and Gyarados vs Politoed and a -1 Talonflame, I was able to set up a free substitute with Raikou which put even more pressure on him in the early game. This allowed me to get major damage off on Diancie and put me in a position to go for the win.

The Mizuhime Hail Special. Something everyone wanted me to bring for so long and I couldn’t find a time to bring it. I finally found a time I could use it. I didn’t really know much about Jeudy so I had no idea what to bring, knowing he was a VGC player made it a little easier tho. I figured using dumb shit he wouldn’t see could give me an advantage. Mega Abomasnow is a very underused Pokemon, but I feel like it’s a top 3 mega. I already know the hate i’ll get for that but I really do think that. Darkrai is something else I always end up using on Hail with Abomasnow, it’s a surprise Blizzard user that does some serious damage. Thanks to the stacking glaring Fighting-type weakness that the core causes I need a way to deal with pesky fighting-types, which means I get to use my all time favourite set, Choice Band Gyarados. It’s really the only Gyarados worth using. Talonflame also helps against Fighting-types, but like I said early, it’s a fucking terrible Pokemon. After a lot of deliberation with Makiri to figure out a last he suggested what turned out to be the MVP of the game Raikou, specifically the sub set. Turns out the old nerd was right and it was a pretty good choice. Hail is extremely underrated and I feel like it needs to be used a lot more. :D

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Talonflame @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Steel Wing
- Flare Blitz
- Protect

Gyarados @ Choice Band
EVs: 68 HP / 252 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Double-Edge
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Mach Punch
- Wide Guard

Raikou @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute
- Protect

Week 7 vs Ever Grande BIGs (Tanner) 4-3

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-37155

Alright, alright. Here we go. This battle was one I didn’t really want to play as soon as it was announced. For some unknown reason to me, I cannot beat Tanner in a tournament. It’s a mental block that I can’t beat. All props to him tho for being able to read me like a book. The battle was pretty much over on turn 1. He led Mega Altaria and Bisharp vs my Kyurem-b and Haryiama. I went for it all on turn 1 and turned to kill the mon that wasn’t going to Protect, guessed wrong, and got bodied from there on out. After some really bad turns, I finally managed to get Trick Room up and Mega Camerupt in without any prior damage on it. I finally had a chance, or so I thought. Tanner also brought Quash Sableye. OF FUCKING COURSE HE DID. For those of you that don’t know,

Quash- Forces the target to move last this turn.

So of course, prankster on Sableye means that move has priority and still goes first in Trick Room. He used it on my Camerupt, forced me to go last, and Heatran destroyed me just as I thought I had the advantage. Basically this battle was one to forget and it pains me to even write about it now, Tanner had a matchup that was seemingly good for me, but turns out it was fucking impossible for me to win, all props to him for pulling it off and playing it perfectly. With that my record vs tanner continues to be one of the most painful things to see. Good Game friend, ill get you eventually… n_n

The team was a Semi Trick Room team that ended up being “too slow”. Outside of Trick Room I couldn’t do a damn thing and I had a hard time getting Trick Room up, so it was all bad news from the start. I pinged tanner as being a very offensive player so the goal was to use a very bulky Trick Room setter in tandem with Mega Camel to do a lot of damage. Hayriama was to help set Trick Room up with Fake Out support, and Hayriama is pretty good in Trick Room on its own. The other 3 mons were meant to be able to make the team work outside of Trick Room, but yeah, plan failed. This team might be good in other situations but in this case it was terrible. And if you’re question the nicknames I asked a friend to nickname my entire team, he named them after his own alts, very creative.

Darqus (Dusclops) @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Night Shade
- Sunny Day
- Pain Split

DestructiveJerk (Camerupt-Mega) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Sheer Force
Modest Nature
IVs: 5 Spe
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect

Folgorio (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Superpower

Alleneby (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 136 SpA / 120 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Smeckledorf. (Hariyama) @ Flame Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SpD
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

overcoat (Kyurem-Black) @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 SpD
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam

Week 8 & 9 vs Classiest & Sharks - (Elodin BW2 OU) (Zubat Doubles) 5-4

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen5ou-38358
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-39341

So I ended the season at a nice 5-4, and 5-3 in Doubles. By week 8 my team was eliminated and I wanted to play a singles tier to warm up for Smog Tour which is the reason that I switched. That game I got haxed, surf crit vs ttar but you guys don’t give a shit about that so enough with that. Week 9 “I played vs Zubat”. It was a joke game where we both brought teams that couldn’t actually hit the opposing Shedinja, again, it was a joke game. Turns out im a dumb ass and forgot that Mega Ampharos actually has Mold Breaker and he got paralyzed on by Static before it Mega Evolved, fucking up the plan of letting Sandstorm Shedinja decide who won the game, he got Parad on his dig vs my Ampharos in a 1v1 and he died to sand that turn (did you know sand doesn’t hurt you if you’re underground, we didn’t). Overall it was a really fun game tho and Clamperl actually did some work. Thanks to Zach for participating in the shenanigans.

To wrap things up, it was a pretty enjoyable season and I feel like i played very well for the most part. We had our ups and downs as a team for the most part and got off to a very shaky start dropping a nice 0-3-1 before mid, but we managed to turn it around a bit after mid. These are all of the serious teams I used this season, i've excluded my week 9 team, and my week 8 team for obvious reasons. If you guys really want I can post them and even show you some of the sets I was thinking of using through the course of the season like my special Florges or Mr. Mime. Let me know on that one though. As for stealing these teams or stealing sets, I encourage it, use the sets to help you build your own teams or use the teams to get use to the meta. And if you have any questions regarding the teams or sets, post them here or even PM me, ill be happy to answer them =]

I’m not going to do a big long shoutout post for this because i already posted that in SPL, although I’d like to thank everyone who helped me when I needed it, Laga , Stratos , McMeghan , BLOOD TOTEM , Arcticblast makiri , Zubat and other jets, all of your help was greatly appreciated through the season. Good luck to Laga and the BIGs in playoffs, and finally i'd like to thank Zebraiken again for hosting, hosts go under appreciated and it's nice to have a good one.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)