The Counterpick Tourney - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Contacted Davy Jones and sent in my team, we should be doing the battle soon.

Contacted Davy Jones and sent in my team, we should be doing the battle soon.
I'm confirming this; I'm still in the process of actually building my team and working out sets. I probably won't quite be able to battle tonight, but I'm almost certain that I'll be free for the rest of the weekend. I have also sent in the logs of the team drafting.

contacted opponent.

It's funny how the better-known Smogoneer *always* gets the "coinflip" in his favor. How objective.

Coins has been flipped.
Um, why was my battle coin flipped as well? I was informing you about the situation and of course Coolking hadn't got ill intentionally, but even though, that's not my fault, right? I PMed Coolking on Thursday as well, but he didn't reply (due to his illness as I understand).

Um, why was my battle coin flipped as well? I was informing you about the situation and of course Coolking hadn't got ill intentionally, but even though, that's not my fault, right? I PMed Coolking on Thursday as well, but he didn't reply (due to his illness as I understand).
Due to the nature of this tournament, I can't have any matches still up for grabs. While I am sorry that I had to do this, I couldn't wait any longer.

contacted opponent.

It's funny how the better-known Smogoneer *always* gets the "coinflip" in his favor. How objective.
Blame random.org

wait why am i not on here my oppenet never sent me a vm and i posted the teams
I have not received a PM from you, nor did I find a post or yours in the other thread.

I showed more activity than macle. Why was it a coin flip?

EDIT: Just talked to macle and he told me he gave me the win. Did you forget?

Yeah, he talked to me about that and I accidentally closed that log before posting. Fixed.

Predicts:

legendary_07 vs ZandgaiaX
coolking49 vs Lady Bug
Bluewind
vs The_Chaser
undisputed vs Windsong
Blue_Tornado vs reachzero
HBK
vs zarator
uragg vs private
Engineer Pikachu vs AB2
Delta 2777 vs Navy
HolyChipmunk vs D0nut Eater
TrainerJH vs Eternal
shartruce2
vs JuanDeLolo
kd24 vs sasu
Lamppost vs Quagsires
dukefan5 vs Conflict
ssbbm vs IwasBorn
Davy Jones
vs AndViet
Earthworm vs Synth_Metal
tito vs WhiteQueen
danmantincan
vs cco
ENZ0 vs Brongaa
JabbaTheGriffin vs sxof
MXIIA vs NailsOU
badabing vs locopoke
zdrup15
vs Limitless
The Wolf vs SlimMan- Slimmmmmmmm!
Eo Ut Mortus
vs zorbees
idiotfrommars vs EspyJoel
Blazin Kickin Chicken vs Aeroblacktyl
Random Pizzaman vs KnightoftheWind
apologies
vs Aqualouis
Rediamond vs Bartman101

gl all!

Due to the nature of this tournament, I can't have any matches still up for grabs. While I am sorry that I had to do this, I couldn't wait any longer.
Well, I thought that I deserved to get the activity win... That's rough, to coin flip my battle that way - I PMed Coolking first so that we could schedule our battle, he disappeared due to his state, I was active for the whole week and he even was on forums, but just didn't reply to my last PM 'cause as he said earlier, he "wasn't in shape for a battle". If he is a good guy (and actually I'm not doubting that) and knows what honor means, he'll confirm this. But, otherwise, that's just mine word against his and you don't have any reasons to believe me, besides me PMing you during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)