shiny moon ball naive houndor please :)

In response to your CMT, I liked these:
taillow
cranidos
gible
fletchling
bouffalant

Do you have any nicknamed shinies?
I can nickname those that have my OT like tropius,bronzor,kangaskhan,azurill,electrike,munchlax,munna that are in this thread. in addition I have others not listed here like larvesta,pidgey and maybe someone else but I have to check to be sure.

Ready to trade whenever you are. Also feel free to see if you want anything else.
I can trade today if you can too :)

CMT FOR

#127 Pinsir

Lv. 1
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31/31/31/06/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Attack, Close Combat
AO: Emii ID: 31452
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (3078) lavaburst14
non - Redis
I wait till you fill your thread b4 to decide :)

shiny moon ball naive houndor please :)

I can nickname those that have my OT like tropius,bronzor,kangaskhan,azurill,electrike,munchlax,munna that are in this thread. in addition I have others not listed here like larvesta,pidgey and maybe someone else but I have to check to be sure.

I can trade today if you can too :)

I wait till you fill your thread b4 to decide :)
all the pokemon available for trade are there, the only things that havent been put up for trade are the kalos born breeding projects that im still doing

I'll just trade for those mons. I can trade now or tomorrow if you want.
Ok then could I get raikou,mesprit,azelf,uxie,dialga(not event)? I can trade whenever you're on today.
all the pokemon available for trade are there, the only things that havent been put up for trade are the kalos born breeding projects that im still doing
Is groudon or shiny kyurem caught by you?

Hey there, impressive list :). Here is my list of self-bred/TSV hatched Pokemon: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPJESyxJKoA1XQqaxBzT_3eQdVVDsdysf7lcTTL_58s/pub

Interested in anything?

I also have 4 Scatterbug eggs which I'm waiting to get hatched. The patterns include: Sun, Meadow, River and Marine (which you have). I also have Monsoon (Lv12), Sandstorm (Lv20), Icy Snow (Lv15) and Elegant (Lv12). I intended on training them and adding them to my Shiny BR Vivillon collection @ Lv50. These last 4 I received from trades, however. Also have other shiny competitive vivillons, but they aren't in matching balls D:

Hey there, impressive list :). Here is my list of self-bred/TSV hatched Pokemon: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPJESyxJKoA1XQqaxBzT_3eQdVVDsdysf7lcTTL_58s/pub

Interested in anything?

I also have 4 Scatterbug eggs which I'm waiting to get hatched. The patterns include: Sun, Meadow, River and Marine (which you have). I also have Monsoon (Lv12), Sandstorm (Lv20), Icy Snow (Lv15) and Elegant (Lv12). I intended on training them and adding them to my Shiny BR Vivillon collection @ Lv50. These last 4 I received from trades, however. Also have other shiny competitive vivillons, but they aren't in matching balls D:
I'm just interested in those scatterbug if you can hatch them in case otherwise I already have those shinies I saw in your list. About the other vivillon I just need scatterbug liv 1 untrained not already evolved :)

No got them on another trade
I just need some legendaries I listed in my wants list but only if those have your OT/ID

Hi, I'm interested in your nicknamable Kanga. Can I offer you a 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice shiny namable Joltik in a quick ball in return? Also have 6 iv shiny namable Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball wih egg moves Crunch, Counter, Metal Burst, and Iron Tail. Thanks.

Hi, I'm interested in your nicknamable Kanga. Can I offer you a 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice shiny namable Joltik in a quick ball in return? Also have 6 iv shiny namable Rhyhorn in Heavy Ball wih egg moves Crunch, Counter, Metal Burst, and Iron Tail. Thanks.
Hello, Adamant rhyhorn sounds good since I have just a brave one

Hi, for you CMT I am interested in the following shinies: Seviper, red Flabebe, Spritzee, Purrloin (praying for a knock koff tutor in ORAS xD) and Froakie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)