The Eggbreaker Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
Two questions for you Eevee General
1. The tournament is OU based means we can't use banned megas, correct?
2. Were the mons in the PM in any particular order? Knowing that one of my eggs is a certain mon could give me additional info on one of my oppo's pokemon.

Oh third question, when is deadline?

Last edited:

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
won, a bit choke
Hey, I don't want to ruin the party but I searched for your replay out of curiosity and couldn't find it (looked through all the recent Anything Goes replays). If there is no replay I'm pretty sure that match officially did not happen, even if you both agree on the result.

Hey, I don't want to ruin the party but I searched for your replay out of curiosity and couldn't find it (looked through all the recent Anything Goes replays). If there is no replay I'm pretty sure that match officially did not happen, even if you both agree on the result.
we played OU

EV

Banned deucer.
Two questions for you Eevee General
1. The tournament is OU based means we can't use banned megas, correct?
2. Were the mons in the PM in any particular order? Knowing that one of my eggs is a certain mon could give me additional info on one of my oppo's pokemon.

Oh third question, when is deadline?
1) correct EDIT: unless otherwise specified, which I'll bold in the OP
2) same order as the master list e.g. if you picked 1 it will always be the first Pokemon I PM'd you
3) 8/22
right below the Togepis, maybe he intended to hide it ~_~
also, do we choose different eggs each round?
Yes. The list content and size changes every round. There may be more duplicates or more Dittos or more "guests", so wait and see! I will add a new list this round and the winners will pick from it as they post... hm I should probably do that soon...

Amaranth

UPL Champion
Okay, I'm on vacation until the 23rd, can I get a 24h/48h extension please? Playing earlier is possible but very problematic (weak wifi, showdown on mobile, not sure about my plans for the coming days so difficult scheduling as well)

EV

Banned deucer.
Okay, I'm on vacation until the 23rd, can I get a 24h/48h extension please? Playing earlier is possible but very problematic (weak wifi, showdown on mobile, not sure about my plans for the coming days so difficult scheduling as well)
I can carry it over into Round 2 if there aren't very many extensions, otherwise I'll tack on a few more days.
we played OU
What username did you play under? I don't see it.

Anyway, the new batch of eggs are up in the OP. Now there are 36 to pick from, so as you win post your new selection in this thread. I doubled the number of Dittos this round, but this time they're paired consecutively, which means you'll want to pick a consecutive series if you want a good shot at hatching a Ditto. Also, more non-OU Pokemon drifted up from other tiers and they're paired consecutively, too ...

Tagging the winners thus far and the players with byes. Give me 6 numbers 1 - 36 please.
Volty scald Soldier Tricking ArchPhantom Talenheim Pasero LeoLancaster Geotal Tahu GustavoYAY Welli0u Rapture. Fire Blast Analytic Typhlito Mithril SparksBlade Raseri Joshz Alkov FLCL

EV

Banned deucer.
I'm really dumb and listed GrimoireGod as a sub when I have 19 byes to fill. Sorry guys.

GrimoireGod vs FLCL

Grim, send me 6 numbres 1 - 48 ASAP. FLCL I'm sending you your R1 picks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)