The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah honestly i thought the point of drafting Phillip Dorsett was so that they would have a similar receiver to Hilton so they could let him walk in free agency.

Yeah honestly i thought the point of drafting Phillip Dorsett was so that they would have a similar receiver to Hilton so they could let him walk in free agency.
I think their plan for the future(after Andre retires) is to have Dorsett/Hilton as a speedy receiving corps with either Donte Moncrief/Duron Carter as the WR3 with (hopefully) both TEs Fleener and Allen remaining. Why are the Colts' receivers so stacked again?

More contract extension news: Rivers just got a four-year extension worth 83.25 million. Kind of a surprising development considering it looked like the Chargers weren't going to be able to get a long-term deal done any time soon.

More contract extension news: Rivers just got a four-year extension worth 83.25 million. Kind of a surprising development considering it looked like the Chargers weren't going to be able to get a long-term deal done any time soon.
Maybe it's a sign they're giving up on LA? That was one of the sticking points in that Rivers didn't want to go to LA if the team relocated and wouldn't re-sign. Either that or it was a bunch of smoke designed to force the Chargers to pony up more money in his favor, which would make sense as well since this could be the last big contract extension he gets. Rivers is pretty good, but he's not going to be playing that well in his late 30s like Manning and Brady, so this is pretty much it for him.

How the mighty have fallen... from the 3rd overall pick and a solid rookie season in Cleveland, to being phased out of the Raiders organization and possibly the league entirely... Michael Dyer will be Oakland's backup behind Murray and Helu sooner than later

Last edited:
RGIII decided to go ahead and claim that he is the best QB in the league. This'll be his last year as a NFL starter, I believe. n_n
Yet the Redskins' 3rd stringer(Kirk Cousins) outplayed both him and their main backup(Colt McCoy) last year. I think he's still high on his outstanding rookie year

On Trent, I remember thinking the Browns were crazy for trading him away so early... but they obviously knew a lot about this guy before anyone else did. In retrospect, getting a first round pick out of the Colts was one of the most unfair trades in a while. Really only topped by how much the Redskins gave up for RG3.

Regarding RG3, his quote was taken out of context:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-gets-his-words-twisted-around-202640784.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)